AF late but still getting BFN's? Come and join me

... when my period is due i have sore boobs for like 7-8 days before, and i cramp the min i start... but i have gone up a cup size, my boobs are painless.....

I'm the same - no sore boobs whatsoever. Normally they're a killer!

So glad.I found this post. I am CD43 today. I always have 28 to 31 day cycles. Am 2 weeks late. I started having mild cramping on the 20th of last month like I always do. I kept having to run to the bathroom because it felt like I started, but it was just a huge amount of watery cm. It's been this way ever since, mild.cramping and tons of.discharge. Over the past.5.days I have developed an urge to pee more, nausea, sore boobs, bloating, gas, acne and lower.back pain. I have taken 4 first response.tests all negative. I had confirmed ovulation last month and me and dh dtd a couple times around then. I have no idea what is going on. I have a Dr appointment on Tuesday. I don't feel like myself at all. Very moody. It's been almost 8 years sine I was pregnant last, I remember getting a bfp like really quick with my son. I'm starting to lose hope on being pregnant, seems like.a.frer.would have picked it up by now. I just hope there isn't something horribly wrong with me. And I never have symptoms during AF at all.except.mild.cramping so all these weird.symptoms.are.New to me. Sorry about all the typos am on a cellphone...lol

Sorry, haven't been able to get back to the forum all day. How's it going now Welshgem? Any more spotting? If not I don't think those are necessarily bad signs. You read about that kind of thing all the time with women who are in the early stages. Don't want to get your hopes up too much though.

Chembolina - I also usually have similar pms symptoms to you, but none this time. Keep us updated!

Youngmommy26: You and I are on the same cycle day. Your symptoms sound very promising though, can I borrow some? :)

I was kept very busy all day so was able to take my mind off everything for a while. I've been having some mild cramping since yesterday afternoon that happens on and off and only very slightly, with lower back ache. That's what made me cave and test this morning. Still no period whatsoever though, not even spotting :(

On a side note, I keep catching myself doing stupid things like when my nausea disappeared, I think I should eat something rich that might make me feel sick again and then I can carry on believing it's because I'm pregnant! Absolutely ridiculous, what have I become?!

Youngmommy, your symptoms sound very promising! Good luck with your Dr's appointment. Make sure you let us know how you get on.

SpringOrchid, no more spotting since then. It was after a bowel moment so maybe not AF...or am I just holding into a thin shred of hope?! :D
Tell you what I did do this evening though, I got into bed for a little nap after I posted here about 6.30pm and didn't wake up until 10.30pm!! Naps are normal for me but that's going some even by my standards.

I'm holding out hope for you - will you test anymore before your u/s now?

Your post made me laugh, I know what you mean. That sicky feeling I had last night, I thought I had it this morning until I realised I was kind of forcing my body into a dry heave!

What have we become indeed!

Another day, another BFN!

Had AF style crampy heaviness last night in bed. It wasn't painful, it just felt really heavy and almost like the pain was on its way. But no pain or AF. I was certain I'd get up and the blood would start running but not even a pink smudge on the toilet paper this morning.

I'm going to buy some clearblue tests today. So far I've been using supermarket own brands but I figure I better at least try the more expensive ones before I call the clinic on Tuesday.

Had AF style crampy heaviness last night in bed. It wasn't painful, it just felt really heavy and almost like the pain was on its way. But no pain or AF. I was certain I'd get up and the blood would start running but not even a pink smudge on the toilet paper this morning.

I'm going to buy some clearblue tests today. So far I've been using supermarket own brands but I figure I better at least try the more expensive ones before I call the clinic on Tuesday.

What CD are you on now? You know I had a similar experience last year. It was around July. I was on CD46 when I got my AF. It was heavier and filled with revenge. I had taken like 3 FRER tests and all came back BFN. I honestly think I had a miscarriage. My cycle was never that long.

What CD are you on now? You know I had a similar experience last year. It was around July. I was on CD46 when I got my AF. It was heavier and filled with revenge. I had taken like 3 FRER tests and all came back BFN. I honestly think I had a miscarriage. My cycle was never that long.

Today is CD34...I average a 26 day cycle usually, never more than 28 days. What was your average cycle length back then? I don't want to see AF - let alone a heavy one filled with revenge!! :(

My normal CD's are like 34-35 days long. I hope the best for you!!! I know you will keep us updated :hugs:

My normal CD's are like 34-35 days long. I hope the best for you!!! I know you will keep us updated :hugs:

Thanks Kiwiberry. Yes will definitely keep everyone updated. Nothing worse than finding an old thread where you have the same symptoms as the OP and then you get to the end to find they never returned to tell the posters if they got a BFP or not!

Thanks Kiwiberry. Yes will definitely keep everyone updated. Nothing worse than finding an old thread where you have the same symptoms as the OP and then you get to the end to find they never returned to tell the posters if they got a BFP or not!

Oh no, that must be super frustrating ><.

Thanks for all the positive responses ladies. I hope you guys get your bfp. Woke up this morning, still no sign of AF. Am now 14 days late. Still having mild cramping, but that has been going on for about 9 days. My cm has changed a little bit, it's still watery but not a ton like it was, it's more creamy now. I tried to check my cervix last night but it was really hard to reach. Felt firm to me. Boobs and lower back are still really sore. Seems like every time I wake up I have a new pimple on my face. Stomach is so hard and bloated. Ugh... I hate not knowing what's wrong. I'm going crazy over here!

Ugh. Typical. Went and bought some clearblue tests and then AF started as soon as I got home.

When I first wiped it was old brown blood but then it was more like AF mixed with EWCM. There's seems to be a flow there as opposed to the spotting I had yesterday so I'm assuming this is now CD1.

I hope you ladies have more luck than me :cry:

Ugh. Typical. Went and bought some clearblue tests and then AF started as soon as I got home.

When I first wiped it was old brown blood but then it was more like AF mixed with EWCM. There's seems to be a flow there as opposed to the spotting I had yesterday so I'm assuming this is now CD1.

I hope you ladies have more luck than me :cry:

Noooooo!!! I'm so sorry to hear that! I was really crossing my fingers for you. Hope you're ok. Take the weekend to do something nice for yourself.

So sorry AF got ya :( sending you lots of baby dust for the next round! I hope you catch that eggy! How many days late were you today?

Springorchid how late are you today? Any signs of AF showing? I am 14 days late.today and still.no sign of her. Still having mild.cramping on and off but it has been going on for about 9 days. Boobs and back still really sore. I don't know what to think and I would hate to spend more money on hpts if I'm going to start. I guess I will just hold off until Dr appointment on Tuesday or until AF shows.

Springorchid how late are you today? Any signs of AF showing? I am 14 days late.today and still.no sign of her. Still having mild.cramping on and off but it has been going on for about 9 days. Boobs and back still really sore. I don't know what to think and I would hate to spend more money on hpts if I'm going to start. I guess I will just hold off until Dr appointment on Tuesday or until AF shows.

Today is CD44. I'm counting tomorrow or Monday as about two weeks late, considering I usually have about a 29-33 day, the average being 31 days long.

No signs of AF, I really don't think it's going to start but I almost hope I'm wrong as I don't really feel pregnant either. What little cramping I had yesterday and the day before has vanished and n spotting since the very odd bit of brown spotting on CD21 which I'd never experienced before. It was hardly anything at all and happened over two days.

I've started to feel less desperate and more.... flat. Like, ok body, whatever the fuck you want to do with me you'll do, doesn't matter what I think.

I'm keeping busy because otherwise I think i might spontaneously combust or something!

My brother's baby #2 is overdue by two days. I'm sure I'm going to have to do some major suppressing of emotions when it's born!

I keep posting replies but then it says my post will have to be reviewed before it appears. WTF? Why does nothing in my life work right now?!

Yeah we have pretty much the same cycle. I should have started AF between the 19th and 23rd. So around Monday would be my 2 week Mark if I count from the last day my AF should have arrived. I haven't had anything, no spotting or brown discharge, just watery cm mixed with creamy cm. I'm not sure what is.going to happen at the Dr as she is just a D.O and not an obgyn. I mean can a regular Dr do like blood tests and ultrasound if need be? Or do you think she will.refer me to an obgyn?

I'm not sure as it works differently here in England and I only have the choice of seeing a GP or a nurse.

I can't believe you've held out this long without having a blood test! At least you still have the hope of having it come back a positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->