AF late but still getting BFN's? Come and join me

I am in the same boat as everyone. I am cd37 usually get af on cd30. I tested at cd29 and BFN. I have been having all the pregnancy symptoms. Hope doctor can give me a BFP cause short of cash to buy a test. Should know in two days. But positive that I am.

Trying for #1
25/2/2014 :angel:

Hey Welshgem, just checking up on you. Hope you're ok tonight, I'm thinking of you and know you must be feeling rubbish. Life is not fair is it?

Ugh. Typical. Went and bought some clearblue tests and then AF started as soon as I got home.

When I first wiped it was old brown blood but then it was more like AF mixed with EWCM. There's seems to be a flow there as opposed to the spotting I had yesterday so I'm assuming this is now CD1.

I hope you ladies have more luck than me :cry:

I am so sorry sweetie. Here is to next month tho! :hugs: I will keep my fingers crossed for you. When do you O?

Well I was checking my nipples a little while ago because they are so sore. Squeezed them and had some clear stuff coming out of them. Checked the other one and it had white stuff coming out of it. Just a few drops though. WEIRD!

My breasts have gotten HUGE. Like double the size they used to be.... and I was a C cup ><.

Hi ladies,

Thanks for your kind words :hugs: I stayed away yesterday just because I wasn't sure what was going on and didn't want to raise my hopes. After I last posted, I put a tampon in but after removing it a few hours later, there was only a streak of blood on one side and I didn't see a drop of blood all night after that. I went to bed thinking...maybe AF isn't coming after all but woke up this morning and there was no mistaking I definitely had a flow.

So do you think I am safe to call today CD1 as there is a continuous flow or would it be yesterday when there was a small flow which stopped? :wacko:

All in all I was about 8 days late, give or take a day as my cycle can be a day longer/shorter either way. The most annoying thing about it is that I was using opk's this month until I ran out....I wasn't getting lines at all even though I had the symptoms so I just assumed they were dodgy sticks and we stopped BD'ing every other day. If I had gone and bought more then I would have likely got my positive line a few days later and then we would have tried a bit more!:dohh:

I will be buying a BBT this month to make sure I definitely don't miss O - although I have one more chance at IUI so will be monitored this cycle now anyway.

Hope you ladies all have more luck than me! :dust:

I read somewhere you should count the day you see fresh red blood as the first day of your cycle, so probably yesterday I reckon. I usually spot brown for a day before, then count the next day as CD1 when it turns red.

I think if you have one more try of IUI, I would try to have sex every other day for the whole cycle, and every day when you think you might be fertile. Sounds exhausting I know but at least then you'd have all bases covered...?

I read somewhere you should count the day you see fresh red blood as the first day of your cycle, so probably yesterday I reckon. I usually spot brown for a day before, then count the next day as CD1 when it turns red.

I think if you have one more try of IUI, I would try to have sex every other day for the whole cycle, and every day when you think you might be fertile. Sounds exhausting I know but at least then you'd have all bases covered...?

We'll be put on a sex ban for 3 days leading up to the iui in order to get the best quality sperm. It's annoying because you do wonder what happens if you ov early! But I suppose the point of the drugs are to grow the follicles whilst holding back ovulation until the trigger so the only sex that matters is after the iui really.

Hope AF is staying away for you still? Scan on Tuesday isn't it?

My ovaries are really hurting with this AF :( ouch!

Oh I see, please excuse my ignorance, I need to read up more about IUI so I understand it better. I will have my fingers and toes crossed for you this cycle!

No, still no AF but I think it would be nothing short of a miracle if I turned out to be pregnant at this stage with so many BFN's. It's complete limbo - not pregnant and can't even try again. Scan is saturday 10th.

Oh I see, please excuse my ignorance, I need to read up more about IUI so I understand it better. I will have my fingers and toes crossed for you this cycle!

No, still no AF but I think it would be nothing short of a miracle if I turned out to be pregnant at this stage with so many BFN's. It's complete limbo - not pregnant and can't even try again. Scan is saturday 10th.

Good luck!! Do not forget to update us on how it goes. :hugs:

Good luck!! Do not forget to update us on how it goes. :hugs:

Thanks, will definitely keep you updated!

Youngmommy26: Any news yet?

Still no AF. Still having tons of symptoms. Hpt was negative yesterday. I got my drs appointment tomorrow. I,m wondering if I just didn't ovulate this month or something. I could have swore I did. Had pos. Opk and all the symptoms. I know another possibility could be a cyst. The worst possible outcome could be cancer. But I'm trying to stay positive. I'm not sure what kind of testing the Dr is going to want to do but I'm going to be pushing for all kinds of tests as I am really worried

Still no AF. Still having tons of symptoms. Hpt was negative yesterday. I got my drs appointment tomorrow. I,m wondering if I just didn't ovulate this month or something. I could have swore I did. Had pos. Opk and all the symptoms. I know another possibility could be a cyst. The worst possible outcome could be cancer. But I'm trying to stay positive. I'm not sure what kind of testing the Dr is going to want to do but I'm going to be pushing for all kinds of tests as I am really worried

I will cross my fingers for you hoping all goes well <3.

Here's hoping we're those rare freaks who just aren't able to get positives even though we're pregnant! Oh it's nice to dream.

Why would you think it could be cancer? I hadn't even considered that?!

Just had a bit of a meltdown to my husband. I've been really good at distracting myself since Thursday but it all just came out in an emotional mess!

Oh spring orchid I wasn't trying to scare you. I was reading that cervical or ovarian cancer can cause no period. I'm a hypochondriac I search for every possible cause because I'm weird like that..haha but I doubt that is the reason. Hopefully we are just pregnant freaks! LoL...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->