AF still AWOL...Finally a line on a FRER pg 56 for those who wanted to see it.

Thanks girls...but i fear it might all be over.:cry: I just did another cheapy test and my line is almost gone.:cry:

I seen a very faint line on the picture on the right. I hope so! Best of luck to you!!

Thanks girls...but i fear it might all be over.:cry: I just did another cheapy test and my line is almost gone.:cry:

I bet there'll be a lovely dark line there in the morning for you :)
*hugs*
xx

I agree with the others, it's later in the day!!
Xxx

I seem to have better lines in the evening,what do you girls think?:wacko: No more tests to pee on now....will do a digi on weekend and see what i get!:thumbup: Thanks for all being so patient with my and my obsessive pee addiction.:hugs:

PS: They are not very sensitive....both boxes say to use after missed period.

Attachments

• evening.jpg
    evening.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 133
  • evening2.jpg
    evening2.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 134
Weekend? How am I gonna cope? :rofl:

By the way that IC is getting even darker. Considering thats late pee, I think you're on a roll, pregnant lady!

As clear as day! I got a bfp on a digi when my line was lighter than that, congrats!!:happydance:

They are totally:bfp:!!!! Could see them straight away, cograts hunni :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I would love to see a first response too but no matter your tests are totally positive! Congratulations baby cakes! :dance:

I would love to see a first response too but no matter your tests are totally positive! Congratulations baby cakes! :dance:

Thanks lovely.... I would love to see a FRER response too....im still confused about why i havent gotten a line on one.....:shrug:

we cant wait till weekend for a digi you need todo one tomorrow

:wohoo:

the fact that ur getting lines on more than one test is good hun :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back