African or African-Americans TTC

No, I don't. How do I start one?

Go to the "pregnancy journal" thread and click add new thread. You can visit or go thru mine, my link is on my signature. But if you just go to mine, at the top you will see "pregnancy journals" tab.

Good morning... I hope everyone is well. I'm feeling good today. This baby is growing like crazy.

Mrskcbrown???? Is she here yet??? Thinking of you...

I'm at the hospital. I was leaking water. So now waiting on them to test me. I hope they keep me!!

Hi five!!! I'll be waiting to hear back. Well wishes friend.

No but I went to hospital and they didn't keep me. I'm home:(. The way things are going, it's looking like the csection is coming. The fluid leaking wasnt amniotic but they aren't sure what it is! I only had minor contractions while on the monitor. This is depressing me. Oh well guess I'll sit around a little while longer. I'm very pissed about it all to be honest!!

Hey ladies, hope everyone is having a blessed day. I am new to the thread, and new to TTC Groups. I have been TTC for about 3 years. Last October, I saw the BFP, and at 6 weeks I had a miscarriage. I know what God has for me is for me.

Hey ladies, hope everyone is having a blessed day. I am new to the thread, and new to TTC Groups. I have been TTC for about 3 years. Last October, I saw the BFP, and at 6 weeks I had a miscarriage. I know what God has for me is for me.

Welcome to the group! Glad to have you. Feel free to share. We have all been where you are at some point. Don't give up hope:hugs:

Definitely don't give up! what's for you, is yours. And welcome to the group.

Haven't been on in a while, just getting back from vacation/work trip.

Is baby Koreena here yet?

babifever how are you?

Haven't been on in a while, just getting back from vacation/work trip.

Is baby Koreena here yet?

babifever how are you?

Hey Mrs.Brown has a journal on her signature, check it :)

I'm fine, this thread is usually slow so I post everything on my journal. Nothing much here just counting down the days. Thanks for asking! How are you!

Yay!! I've had her. So happy too. I had a great delivery and it almost makes me want to have another but then night time comes and I say, nah...I'm all good with three lol!!! Thanks for asking!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->