• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

African or African-Americans TTC

mrskc - less than 20 days to go... have you gotten everything done and ready?

Hi... No not at all lol!! Im going home tonight to prepare some. I need a new gown but i guess ill be in a hospital one lol.

They had another thread where ladies were listing their hospital bag. I plan to bring: car seat, pacifier, going home outfit for me and baby, my soap/deodorant/lotion, camara. Oh and some slides (for my feet)

I will use whatever else the hospital provider. I don't mind using their stuff.

Funny thing is, I dont even remember packing my bag for when I delivered my now 4 year old, LOL. I am taking the car seat, diaper bag, soap, lotion, and elastic pants and a tee shirt, and the outfit I bought for baby. Its not dressy. Its just a pair of pants that are striped and a onesie that says "I love mommy"! I said I was going to pack last night but I ended up taking a nap and not doing it. I really am going to do it today!!

Funny thing is, I dont even remember packing my bag for when I delivered my now 4 year old, LOL. I am taking the car seat, diaper bag, soap, lotion, and elastic pants and a tee shirt, and the outfit I bought for baby. Its not dressy. Its just a pair of pants that are striped and a onesie that says "I love mommy"! I said I was going to pack last night but I ended up taking a nap and not doing it. I really am going to do it today!!

Lol! I know how it is.

I was thinking, since no one is TTC anymore, do you think we should open another group, maybe in the pregnancy group board? That may attract more people....

Lol! I know how it is.

I was thinking, since no one is TTC anymore, do you think we should open another group, maybe in the pregnancy group board? That may attract more people....

Yes I think thats a great idea. how do you move it and etc?

Lol! I know how it is.

You can't move it, you would just start a new thread with a similar name on the pregnancy group boards.

Lol! I know how it is.

You can't move it, you would just start a new thread with a similar name on the pregnancy group boards.
Ok Ill work on it later this evening or maybe tomorrow.

I didn't find out the baby's gender. :-( Stubborn little bugger. You can see my pictures here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/gender-prediction/2303591-15-5-stubborn-baby.html

Two weeks left Mrskc... how are you holding up?

I didn't find out the baby's gender. :-( Stubborn little bugger. You can see my pictures here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/gender-prediction/2303591-15-5-stubborn-baby.html

Two weeks left Mrskc... how are you holding up?

Im doing good. Ready to deliver:). I guess anyday. Sorry you didnt find out the gender. When will you try again to find out the gender?

We have our anatomy scan/3D scan on May 13th, so hopefully that will be the day. I'm happy that all of our screening labs and my blood labs have come back normal, we heard the heartbeat, and baby is measuring just fine.

We have our anatomy scan/3D scan on May 13th, so hopefully that will be the day. I'm happy that all of our screening labs and my blood labs have come back normal, we heard the heartbeat, and baby is measuring just fine.

Congrats

That is so awesome. Im sure you will find out then. What is your desire? Boy or girl? Or it really doesnt matter? I just knew I was having another little boy but God said no, no lol.

I would like a little boy and my husband would too. I think we will both faint if that happens. Our family has a very strong tendency towards girls.

I would like a little boy and my husband would too. I think we will both faint if that happens. Our family has a very strong tendency towards girls.

LOL I betcha its a boy then!! Yall are the difference makers:winkwink:

164 days left. :) and so much that will happen between now and then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"