After the BFP...TTC #1 "Graduates"

I read 4 apps daily...fertility friend converts to pregnancy and has daily tips. Then I also look at Ovid, baby center and baby bump....probably a little overkill but doesn't take much time.

I am for vaccinations.

I may be interested in your pump. Let me see what I get at my shower this weekend and touch base with you next week...

Oh and I like the name beagle!

Woohoo Beaglemom!! Love his name!

Floridasian, I think the main thing is to make sure you have a double electric pump that is good quality. Medela or Ameda are the top pumps.

Allison, your little man is absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing!

Jen, after looking on Etsy and Pinterest I have decided to make some of my own simple headbands. I made a few tonight!

We have had a busy couple of days here. Yesterday the twins turned 2 months old!! We had our newborn photo session yesterday, I cannot wait to get our proofs! Today the girls are 9 weeks old and they had their 2 month immunizations...seriously after all the pokes and tests in the NICU a few shots aren't a big deal to the babies (or to us since we saw them go through way worse). They are gaining weight appropriately for preemies and look great to the doctor.

I can't believe they're 2 months already, savvy! The time really flies, doesn't it?! How much do they weigh now?? Owen did fine with his shots too, he was a little fussy the next day though and I could feel little knots on his thighs so I did give him some Tylenol then.

Moni, I read tons of apps too. I still do. All of those apps will change to new baby after your due date too so you'll keep reading them for a while! Lol. And yes. Just let me know if you want the pump! It's the advanced in style one or whatever with the backpack. I have like 12 bottles that go with it, some sterilizing bags, some nipple pads or whatever they're called, and the little cooler bag that holds 4 bottles with the ice pack. : )

Madison weighs 7lb6oz and Mackenzie weights 6lb10oz! They are the size of newborns and would technically be due tomorrow. So my husband and I were joking that they are -1 days old today, adjusted age. We are getting a cake and celebrating their "0" birthday tomorrow! :)

Does Owen have anything he really likes to play with? The girls both love the swing and Mama Roo, they also love the big play mat - especially tummy time!

Just had my second blood drawn. I was nervous, so I took another test last night. I have not taken any tests for a few days. So last night I took a frer. The second line came up immediately. So I feel better. The cramping makes me nervous. I know it is completely normal. But sometimes it feels intense. Also I just don't feel pregnant. I know this is normal too. I told my husband last night I feel like one of those crazy people who lie about being pregnant. I know I am nuts. I do feel headaches once in a while. And I feel tired but like if I had a cold or something...like not exhausted or needing a nap.

I had a dream last night that I had the baby. It was a weird dream. But it was a nice feeling.

The creamy/waxy residue from the progesterone suppository has been coming out brown for the past two days. I called the doctor's office and spoke to the nurse and she said it was most likely caused by irritation to the cervix from the suppository. But just to be safe she wanted me to come in tomorrow to make sure everything is still fine. So my next scan has been moved up to tomorrow. A little nervous but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all is well!!

Beaglemom, I think it is normal to feel nervous and not feel pregnant especially after ttc for so long. I remember how nervous I was and thinking AF would show any minute. I hope you get your results soon!

Floridasian, positive thoughts and vibes sent your way. I am glad they could move up your scan. I remember the docs saying that I might have some discharge and I didn't have to be concerned unless it was pink or bright red.

I'm sitting here in the middle of the 3hour glucose tolerance test...ugh.

Beagle, it is too early to really feel anything. You are good.

Floridian, hope your scan goes well today!

Yeh I know. Just ready. My Dr called to personally congratulate me. I told her the same thing. I said I know I don't need to worry but it just doesn't feel real yet.

We sorted all our baby stuff last nigh . Yikes I have a lot of crap! I am shopping this weekend since a holiday so I wanted to know which sizes I needed.

My husband plans to work on the nursery floor. I am so anxious to get that done so I can store the baby stuff in there rather than just randomly around the house.

They couldn't find the source of the bleed - there was nothing inside the uterus indicating distress or bleeding. My doctor used a speculum to look at the cervix and it appeared to be fine as well.

And now the important part - both babies looked fine! They both grew the same amount since the last scan as they should have and they now look like little babies! Baby A has always been a few days behind and measured at 7W5D with a HR of 152. Baby B measured right on time at 8W1D with a HR of 171!! I'm thinking maybe I have a boy/girl twin??

And I graduated from my RE's office!! I'm being transferred to high risk OB! I'm so happy!! :)

Attachments

• BabyA 021215.jpg
    BabyA 021215.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 7
  • BabyB 021215.jpg
    BabyB 021215.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 8
Good luck with the glucose test, moni! I heard that 2/3 of women fail the 1 hour but ends up passing the 3 hour test!

When's your first scan, beaglemom?

That is awesome floridasian! I am sure with a high risk dr you will get tons of scans & lots of attention so you may feel less anxiety about everything.

My first scan is tentatively scheduled on the 27th. I am waiting on a schedule for my husband because of his promotion. I want to do the best I can to make sure he is there.

Yeah..that's definitely an experience you'll want your DH to be a part of. Seeing those little hearts beating away was truly amazing!!

Yeah..that's definitely an experience you'll want your DH to be a part of. Seeing those little hearts beating away was truly amazing!!

Def! I am lucky my husband should be able to go to all appointments in the future after his training. If he can't come I will have to record it or skype it.

So happy that both babies look great Floridasian!! I have been wanting to check here all day but have been busy with the twins, they are finally both taking a nap...at the same time! :) That is great you got a high risk doctor, I begged to have one but was told there was no reason I needed one. I am kinda ticked now because I might have carried the babies longer if I had a high risk doctor. Oh well, not much I can do about it now. I had ultrasounds every 4 weeks to check for growth.

Good luck Moni!

Beaglemom, I hope your hubby can be there for the first ultrasound!

Thanks Savvy! I'm hoping the high risk OB will monitor me closely like my RE did.

Did your girls always measure the same? Mine are currently 3 days apart. I'm hoping that's not a bad sign.

Floridasian, my girls measured like a day or two apart and two days behind when I thought I was due. I think that is pretty common. I am sure the high risk OB will monitor you closely. I hope you get lots of ultrasounds like I did, it was so fun to see the babies so much. How are you feeling? I luckily never had bad morning sickness, the worst was being extremely exhausted to the point of wanting to sleep 20 hours a day.

Ok I need to do a longer post on my full keyboard to catch up with everyone but real quick--did I miss your 2nd blood draw results Beaglemom???

Ok I need to do a longer post on my full keyboard to catch up with everyone but real quick--did I miss your 2nd blood draw results Beaglemom???

I thought I posted it but I may have forgot to update this thread. It was 631. First was 301 I think. My u/s is the 27th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->