After the birth....

R J 1980

Reaction score
Are you planning to have a little something to give out to visitors/celebrate with? For example I saw chocolate pink or blue cigars that you can personalize that are really cute, also I want to have some bottles of sparkling juice that we can all toast the baby's arrival with. I thought it would be 'festive' lol.

Anyone have any cute ideas?

Aw that's lovely! To be honest I haven't thought about anything like this at all - i'm more worried about visitors forcing themselves through my door. The best they'll get is a cuppa and biscuits if they're lucky lol

well with my first two while I was still in hospital hubby, my dad and brothers all have their own "wet the babies heads" celebration lol

and then about a week after I'm home we have a family and close friends party in honour of the new baby and also a little thank you from us to them for all the lovely presents that the kids and this one will be getting

and I already have the champagne in the fridge just for hubby and I to have our own little celebration to welcome our baby,have always done this as well

I really look forward to our little celebration partys especially after the last couple of crappy weeks we go through towards the end lol

I would like to get a birthday cake but something baby boy themed or plain as I don't want to look children party.

I never really put much thought into it tbh... but i like that idea of a mini party to celebrate the birth when you get home comicwife, might steal that idea :'D

Ooooo champagne with the hubby sounds gooooooooooood!

:D xxx

Lol i think they all sound lovely ideas but i know what i am doing after labour SLEEPING lol i remember just how tyring it is and just intend on sleeping as long as poss lol. xx

Lol i think they all sound lovely ideas but i know what i am doing after labour SLEEPING lol i remember just how tyring it is and just intend on sleeping as long as poss lol. xx

I'm jealous, I couldn't sleep at all! Between visitors and having a roomate and the adrenaline from meeting the baby I was up for almost 48 hours!

I'd like a birthday cake for after the birth at home but in reality I doubt one will be made or even bought and I'd also just settle for some toast and a rest. We didn't do anything last time, it was all too traumatic and difficult just finding our feet. I must confess that getting something for others is the absolute last thing that will be on my mind!

Hubby has offered to bring along my favourite beer to the hospital. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->