all being well due in may! bump buddie needed

Ladies just to let you know ive managed to fix my post so if u want to be added to the may mummies fb group there is a link to my fb send me a msg and i shall add u in x

Snook is perfect! !!

Hes measuring on track and is currently 1cm long. Sounds tiny but like i said to matt...just weeks ago he was a sperm..this is pretty incredible!

We saw the heartbeat going like crazy too. Was such an amazing experience and matt was in tears. Ive been on :cloud9: since. I cant believe theres a little baby in there with its heart beating so fast!

I got a pic but the quality was not so good...she said it was because its all so small but...here it is anyway. The bit at the bottom is the yolk sac, and the bit between the yolk sac and the wall is Snook EEK!!

Attachments

• 7+2v2.jpg
    7+2v2.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 7+2.jpg
    7+2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 2
Aw its so amazing I'm sooo jealous and wish I could my pumkin! I'm soooo happy for u, speically after ur little scare other day. I just wish I could sEe my baby asap! Guess if they sayin 8weeks morro altho I still think that's 3 days off! But the risks drop to 3% of bad news so just got prey and wait for scan date. Been feelin sicky all day and had runs this mornin now I can't go!! X

Lovely pics Sarah! Measurements and heartbeat are fantastic (bit worried about my lo measurements at 6 weeks now!!)

Pleased your midwife appointment went well charmed! It's such a relief when you see it's someone you can really talk to about anything.

My oh and teacher I job share with have told me this week they can see a difference already! Have made me majorly paranoid. I have got to stop eating!!! I know you are meant to show earlier with subsequent pregnancies but lo is only the size of a bean so I know it's just extra fat!!!

Lovely pics Sarah! Measurements and heartbeat are fantastic (bit worried about my lo measurements at 6 weeks now!!)

Pleased your midwife appointment went well charmed! It's such a relief when you see it's someone you can really talk to about anything.

My oh and teacher I job share with have told me this week they can see a difference already! Have made me majorly paranoid. I have got to stop eating!!! I know you are meant to show earlier with subsequent pregnancies but lo is only the size of a bean so I know it's just extra fat!!!
Nah, it's puffiness from swelling and fluid retention (womb is getting bigger and blood volume is increasing etc). That's what I'm telling myself anyway!! I can't fasten any of my pants now - top that! Lol x

Lol me too! My belly is stickin out but my bmi said slight over weight I'm 5"4 but just over 10 stone 6. Eating healthy thou lots of fruit and veg and plan our meals for the week ahead. Which helps. Now I'm offically 8 weeks! Yay, I stil think 3days off this yet but guess the midwife date is the important one, and hope risks drop now, just keep preying and dread all too well and something already happened and just not shown up yet! :( worry too much xx

no need to worry chick :) Everything is fine!

My oh said he sees a difference in me too, and Im defo thinking its the bloat and water.

Hows everyone going with morning sickness? Im defo struggling lol! x

Hi well I've been feeling sicky but not been sick wish I was a I. Reading if no sickness it won't be a healty pregnancy! Just want my scan. Now!! Keep havin a dull ache in my cocoxis can't spell! Tip of my spine when sit down and few twinges and dull cramps in lower lower area but that's it xx

Hi ladies

Just been to meet with two consultants today and one of them did a scan that he then emailed over. Link should be real time so a bit easier to see a flashing heart (you can see it if you look carefully). Heard the heart beat for the first time too so that was cool (168bpm; no sound on vid but graph of it at the bottom). 8 weeks today and 1.8cm.

Hope this works! https://content.ibabyscan.com/5WqmV-0b9fbb83-5495-4aa4-9850-1075220b6a98.mp4

J x

Hi ladies

Just been to meet with two consultants today and one of them did a scan that he then emailed over. Link should be real time so a bit easier to see a flashing heart (you can see it if you look carefully). Heard the heart beat for the first time too so that was cool (168bpm; no sound on vid but graph of it at the bottom). 8 weeks today and 1.8cm.

Hope this works! https://content.ibabyscan.com/5WqmV-0b9fbb83-5495-4aa4-9850-1075220b6a98.mp4

J x
PS and at the very end it scans over to a round blob, which is apparently a cyst on my ovary from the fertility drugs (although nothing to get over-excited about).

Wow that is amazing!! Ur so so lucky. Hope my pumkin is like that! Boobs more sore tonight, still burpin and felt few twinges of heart burn today. Still by end day my back shoulders ache as at a desk and head to side on phone all day! My lower back / cocox area is so sore mainy night time when get windy n bunged up maybe the poop push on it! Lol. Keep getting a damp wet sensation like leakin and rush loo and nothing realy there. Now sittin down readin baby book with hubby at pub! Lol just prey my babba well! Roll on scan date letter x

Wow that is amazing!! Ur so so lucky. Hope my pumkin is like that! Boobs more sore tonight, still burpin and felt few twinges of heart burn today. Still by end day my back shoulders ache as at a desk and head to side on phone all day! My lower back / cocox area is so sore mainy night time when get windy n bunged up maybe the poop push on it! Lol. Keep getting a damp wet sensation like leakin and rush loo and nothing realy there. Now sittin down readin baby book with hubby at pub! Lol just prey my babba well! Roll on scan date letter x
You're 8 weeks today too so I'm prepared to wager he/she is! Hopefully time will zip past to your first scan.

Well, I've been off work today and had my usual pre-lunch at 1pm (which was a sandwich) and then met my best friend for a late lunch at 2.45 and ate a 3 course lunch! I'm aghast!

I'm jealous of the damp under-carriage. Mine's a dry as a budgie's tongue. Wish it would go back to normal.

J x

Hi well I've been feeling sicky but not been sick wish I was a I. Reading if no sickness it won't be a healty pregnancy! Just want my scan. Now!! Keep havin a dull ache in my cocoxis can't spell! Tip of my spine when sit down and few twinges and dull cramps in lower lower area but that's it xx

I have all those cramps too :) Thats also bullshit bout the sickness so dont worry yourself. My mum had two pregnancies and never had a single symptom the entire way through, except missed period :) x

Hi ladies

J x
PS and at the very end it scans over to a round blob, which is apparently a cyst on my ovary from the fertility drugs (although nothing to get over-excited about).

I cant get it to work :cry: x

I got it working!! Thats soooo cute Jules!!! xx

Awww Jules, that video was the nicest thing I could ever want to watch first thing in the morning!! It gave me a smile and a lovely fluttery feeling to watch it!!

How have you ladies that have had ultrasounds gotten through the day before? My first ever u/s is tomorrow morning at 11 (I should be anywhere between 7+3 to 8+1 along) and I am so excited, nervous, anxious and terrified all rolled into one!!! I keep worrying myself thinking "What if they don't find a baby in there and I'm just imagining it?!"

dont worry.. dear.. this USG will always makes us nervous prior to Appointment.. my first was done in 6week.. then i was just as nervous as u are, and for next appointment on 28th- m still nervous.. gud luck dear.. all will be well.. and get ready for ur babys heartbeat listening/viewing..

Aww thanks ladies. Reading all that this morning has brought a lump to my throat!

That scan was particularly great as it was just from the outside (rather than transvaginal) which meant I got to hear the heart (which I don't think you can on the other).

Next one is just before 12 weeks (so 16 October, day after out first wedding anniversary!) and we're rolling that into the nuchal scan too for Down's. Both consultants told me yesterday that the US has just introduced a 100% blood test for Down's based on the baby's DNA already being in our blood supply (called free fetal DNA). It's about $2,500 in the US (with insurance) and there are some private clinics in London that are already looking to ship UK bloods there for women with high probabilities on the nuchal scan. Shudder to think how much that will cost though... Over the next year or so it will be available privately in the UK too. Pretty incredible test though (and obviously without the risk of miscarriage (1 in 200) for CVS or amniocentisis).

J x

Awww Jules, that video was the nicest thing I could ever want to watch first thing in the morning!! It gave me a smile and a lovely fluttery feeling to watch it!!

How have you ladies that have had ultrasounds gotten through the day before? My first ever u/s is tomorrow morning at 11 (I should be anywhere between 7+3 to 8+1 along) and I am so excited, nervous, anxious and terrified all rolled into one!!! I keep worrying myself thinking "What if they don't find a baby in there and I'm just imagining it?!"
You'll be fine! I actually found the few days before the first scan to be the worst and I was obsessing over all kinds. When I got to the day before the scan I started to feel calmer as not much longer to wait to see him/her in there and to know that all was ok. At least you're further along than my first scan so will be more to see! Very exciting!

J x

it was hard running up to the scans ill admitt :) I had my first at 5+4 and I knew the chances of seeing much were pretty slim so I was really scared about that one (cos id had an ectopic so needed to be sure where this one was).

The second one I was fine till I was in the room and on the bed but I was lucky. Normaly, before they tell you anything (atleast in the uk from my experiences)..they do all their measurements and stuffs first and THEN tell you what the deal is. But when I mentioned the last time that my heart was about to pop out she put me out of my panic and told me that i could relax because she could see baby and its heart beating.

Its a nerve wracking experience, sure we can all sympathise with you there! BUT...everything will be fine at the scan. And with a minimum range of 7+3 you will see the baby AND its heart beating :) Everything is going to become a whole lot more real tomorrow hun! Cant wait to see the pic!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->