all being well due in may! bump buddie needed

I think it was the part about pumping every two hours even through the night, even if baby is sleeping that made me think "hmm...". I can imagine how exhausting it all must be as it is but then pumping for 20/40 minutes every second hour must be hard.

Still..its worth giving it a go for sure :) x

Hey chick! Ohhh 9wks for you tomorrow, how awesome!!!

Im not too bad chick :) I had a bleed last night so im off for a scan later today, but no bleeding today so im sure all is fine!

How you getting on? x

Aw hun that's a bit scary hope it goes well let me know how it goes! I'm good was due on today so pleased ok x

Sarah hope you ate ok. If it was small bleed and no more today you should be fine (it will be nice to see lo again but what a stress) keeping my fx

Charmed- think I would be due on in couple of days so will be pleased when that has passed.

Been for 8-10 week bloods today. That's another job ticked off my list. Feel good too so no doubt I will feel awful tomorrow!! X

Hey!

EVerything was fine :D Snook is perfect!! He was balancing on his head the entire time and cuddling his yolk sac which is now much smaller than he!

Ill upload the piccie..its pretty crap cos it was so magnified but...the bottom round area is the head, the topmost part is the feets, and the round bit in the middle is the yolk sac.

Was so amazing to see little limbs! Orgasm was not worth it lol

xx

Attachments

• 8+2.jpg
    8+2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 6
Hey!

EVerything was fine :D Snook is perfect!! He was balancing on his head the entire time and cuddling his yolk sac which is now much smaller than he!

Ill upload the piccie..its pretty crap cos it was so magnified but...the bottom round area is the head, the topmost part is the feets, and the round bit in the middle is the yolk sac.

Was so amazing to see little limbs! Orgasm was not worth it lol

xx
Oo he/she looks massive now! Did they give you a crown-rump length?

So happy everything is fine! x

I forgot to ask!!! What a fool!! But i know hes defo grown a fair chunk. Last time he was bout the same size as the yolk sac and now hes a good 3/4 times as big!

I forgot to ask!!! What a fool!! But i know hes defo grown a fair chunk. Last time he was bout the same size as the yolk sac and now hes a good 3/4 times as big!
Could you hear the heart beat? x

Wow that amazin! My scan date arrived atltho says miss not mrs!! Lol for monday 22nd oct at 12! Eeeek! That's ages away low! :( I should be bout 12w and 4days! X scared now so long to wait x

That picture is fab Sarah! Glad you are ok x

Charmed- countdown has begun! My next scan is 18th so I'm counting down the days. They will be here in no time! X

Yea defo. Just trying keep postive but can't get excited yet as so scared going to say no baby in there really :( can't imagine it, just don't wanna get hopes that all is ok! But hubs said u can't get tis bk and worryin for 3 more weeks gonna wreck it and if some thing bad does happen I can't change it so may awell just enjoy it! Now to make up a lie for work! Lol. My letter had miss not mrs should I ring them or not worry x

My scan date is the 22nd too!! Only at 9:30am! I'll be 11+5 then x

I wouldn't worry about the miss, just ask them to correct it when they book your 20 week scan (which they normally do as you leave the 12 week scan).

With my first pregnancy I was convinced they were going to find nothing on the scan and think I had made the whole thing up! I think everyone feels a bit like that. Just remember you have the bfps and the symptoms so your not going mad!!

PMA attitude ladies I know its hard trying not to worry but let's have some positive thoughts :D! Our babies will be fine :)! X

got USG scan.. on 8week 5day as per LMP
Fetal Cardiac activity- 175BPM
CRL measures 1.5cm- 8week1day
GSD measures 3.8cm=8week0day
EDD- 08may2013

finally 8week passed.. now to cross 10 week landmark..thank u friends..:hugs:

Could you hear the heart beat? x

u know i heard the heart beat of my baby today.. it was so fast, i thought some problem in machine, then i saw his beats frequency, and realised its heart beat.. its wonderful experience seriously..:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->