all being well due in may! bump buddie needed

Charmed- hope you are ok today. Did you have the day off work so you could take it easy?
I am sure you will be fine as it sounds like a very tiny amount but I can understand your worry. I try really hard not to stare at the tissue, quick glance and in the toilet it goes (tmi sorry) as I think if something was wrong by 9 weeks we would really know about it x

Thanks no had to work, no blood at all just that once last night, do u think If call midwife they will offer a scan? Cos if not then think best just to forget it, af was due yest anyway so that maybe y, no bdin as been worried to cause bleeding and that! Lol. But yeah just on off mild cramps and them two dots bout size of * xx xx

Isn't it funny how fast time has flew in, most of you ladies are almost 3/4 finished first tri! Wooooo xx

Its amazing how fast it goes isnt it? My mum was saying to me today that theres still ages away...then I told her I had told her about the pregnancy 5 and a half weeks ago and she was like "what the hell...thats gone so quick!!"...indeed...Somehow I think the weeks will be upon us all in no time and we will be talking about mucus plug shows and braxton hicks!! z

:haha: I know, baby is a quarter cooked hehe :D! Aww I think this is gonna fly in with you ladies :D! X

I don't think there is any harm contacting midwife. If nothing else she will reassure you and if there does happen to be any more ( fx not) she will know full story. You might be lucky enough to get that scan you've been after too!!

I've got a medcom nu they say call office hours or outhours in urgent cases, feel fraud if call low, specially how late it is now, if leave it and call morro will they take m seriously as left so late?!

I would say its been playing on your mind and just wanted some reassurance I am sure they will understand x

Well rang midwife she was really lovely but said not panic don't worry 100% normal and great it was only for that one time and cramps all normal unless bleeding fills a whole pad and pain dongo after 2 paractol then call us or gp but everything I had is normal, said just relax and rest. Glad I called but guess 3 more worryin weeks to go ! X

See sometimes hearing it from a professional is all you need to put your mind at ease :) They told me at the hospital that they dont normally offer scans unless youre in severe pain and/or heavy blood loss, because everything else is normally just normal. So yep, I think youre fine honeybun :) x

Yeah thanks, still very nervous but since was just one wee I saw it and nothing at all and normal white discharge and pains same as I had been havin so guess just ramdon, looked ike I'd nicked the skin or something. Tum still crampy but at 9weeks that's normal so just need to try and relax! So so hard. But if they not worried then I shouldn't be either and trust babba ok until proven otherwise! Xx be 10weeks in middle week so that seems good lookin back that ticker started at 5weeks! X

Hiya how's every one doing! Mann 21 more days until scan in 3 weeks time! This is going toooo slowly. How all fellin? Boobs still sore and nips tad itchy today and still burpin, hav a light queekness most of weekend only better when full. Still gassy causin cramps but think that's only reason, tryin keep postive as not havin any major pains. Backs a bit sore low. Xxx

I've got my scan 3 weeks today, and midwife a week today...I can't wait for both, but I think I'm definitely looking more forward to seeing our little baby!

Eurgh, I am feeling SO awful today!!!! Went to visit the in-laws this weekend with DH, and it seems that after a few days of feeling great last week, baby has decided to start kicking mommy's ass again! Had nausea ALL weekend (Was so embarassing keep having to run out of the room to heave!) and the tiredness has ramped up (The in-laws didn't look too impressed that I had to go lie down for half an hour because I couldn't face driving back home for 4 hours last night without one!)

Today is super tough so far for me...as soon as I opened my eyes this morning, I felt sick. I've been heaving for the last hour and finally vomited a few minutes ago (There was a little bit of blood in it, which freaked me out, but I've read that streaks of blood are normal if the lining gets irritated)...my head hurts, I'm tired, my boobs hurt, I've been constipated for 4 days now, THE LIST IS ENDLESS... God, I'm such a moaner!

....BUT IT'S SO WORTH IT TO KNOW THAT MY LITTLE BABY IS STILL GOING STRONG!!

They sound like awesome symptoms too charmed!! Hopefully it's not too long for us all until they begin to die down!x

Aw that's great hun, which mine were like u as I don't feel pregnant at all, part from boobs and few burps, keep havin a sort of deep dull ache on light hand side near nip, and lower bk ache, any ideas if I should be worried?? Its not cramp and I've had this most of the weeks and stuff so guess don't need worry as such?? Maybe ligament strenghtin or something. As no bleeding or pain pain its ok xx

Aw our scans are same day!! Mines at 12! X

Mine's at 9:30am so I won't have too long in the morning to wait!! I'm so excited, but a bit scared and anxiously waiting the 3 long weeks to find out whether baby is still happy and healthy!

I wouldn't worry about little pains hun...in terms of your, ahem, boobie pain, it's completely normal...at least, I'm guessing it's completely normal because I get them too!! I think it's just all the tissue forming ready to make baby's food!! As for backache, I'm also assuming that's pretty normal too, because I've been getting that over the last few days too, kind of like a dull ache...not sore, but enough to notice if I bend down or something!

I think we can breathe a sigh of relief and know that, no matter how uncomfortable these stretching and stabbing pains make us feel, it's just the massive changes that our body has to put us through to support that rapidly growing baby of ours!x

Yeah thanks, still very nervous but since was just one wee I saw it and nothing at all and normal white discharge and pains same as I had been havin so guess just ramdon, looked ike I'd nicked the skin or something. Tum still crampy but at 9weeks that's normal so just need to try and relax! So so hard. But if they not worried then I shouldn't be either and trust babba ok until proven otherwise! Xx be 10weeks in middle week so that seems good lookin back that ticker started at 5weeks! X

Yep time is truly flying hun!

The cramps are defo normal...i have them too :) Lots of stretching going on! x

Yes all those aches and pains are actually GOOD signs! Im pretty much achy all the time atm and not worrying about it :)

Sorry to hear that the sickness is ramped back up :( Its the same for me its been hell this last few days! Roll on 2nd tri lol.

First midwife apointment tomorrow eek.

Eek! How exciting!! good luck with your midwife tomorrow and be sure to update!x

Yeah had major heart burn today too! I've had to use this special cream as poops hard and cut my pooty lol but think some has rubbed at front area as feel like getting a water infection but stingy, I've got some tablets for uti but been tryin not take as gives thursh! Lol so dunno what to do, think better keep drinking!!

Hiya girls I am worried I keep getting some sharp but mainly dull pains in lower ab near public hair area. Feels like being pushed in or a strange deep sensation. Mainly on the left. Should I be worried x

Morning charmed! I could tell you not to worry, but I know myself that I always get worried with every ache and pain I get! If it sets your mind at ease a little, I was getting pains "down there" last night...not painful, just uncomfortable...I've just assumed that, because I'm not doubled over in pain or bleeding (It's more so an "ooh" feeling and a feeling that makes me adjust how I'm sitting or something), it's just normal growing pains...the fact that it feels "deep" in there tells me that it might just be your uterus, because your uterus has A LOT of growing in there to make room for baby!

If your really worried, then by all means contact your midwife for reassurance, but I think it's completely normal...I've learnt so far that pregnancy is a painful business! Everybody tells you how painful labour is, but everyone conveniently forgets to warn you about every ache and pain between! By the time we get to labour, we'll be hard nuts when it comes to feeling uncomfortable and being in pain! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->