• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

all being well due in may! bump buddie needed

No im still here hun! They came here looking for people to join a big thread. But I like this thread too so im still here!

Nope no news today Claire :) Test still pos, quite late now for af and no sign, and had my first betas done today. Going to call tomorrow for the levels.

Cramps still come and go but its not very often now thank god, they been awful!

How you feeling my darling? :)

x

He didn't say! I know last time gp had already put forward for scan date but never made it to midwife. Saw a sign said call and just book midwife no need see gp. Can go for booking at 7-9 weeks. Gonna just hold off see how next weeks go xx thanks though xxx

Glad you are good! You still testing to see progression? Mine was nearly as dark as control line today which made me smile. Felt quite sick this morning too which is reassuring if nothing else!

My gp appointment went well. Saw the same doctor we have seen about fertility tests so he was really understanding and talked through our ectopic concerns. Been booked in to see the midwife on Friday- which seems really early compared to my last regnancy and other peoples posts. We discussed early scan possibility and he said midwife would talk me through scans and it's too early really at the minute to see anything much. He said midwife would book scans and talk me through it properlyon Friday so god knows what that means!!

Hubby said that he was reading notes on gp computer as I was giving him my dates and it was results of my last ultrasound which mentioned a cyst on right ovary. Guessing it isn't very significant as gp and ultrasound technician never mentioned it but still found that a bit odd!!

Hmm maybe they didnt mention it because some cysts do go away on their own. My sister found out she had one when she was pregnant and they told her it would leave when it was ready :)

How far along are you Claire? Sorry to ask! YAY for the control line!! Mine isnt quite that way with my nhs test strips..but im betting if i did a frer tomorrow it probably would be close! I probably wont test anymore now since ill get it confirmed through bloods.

Good that you are sorted with the midwife! Its early BUT...I think hes probably done that because shes the best one to really advise you on the next step, and she will probably contact the EPU and get you sorted. Hes right that its possibly too early. They normally dont see anything until around 5 and a half weekish I think. Least thats what they told me!

x

I will be 5 weeks tomorrow we think according to online calculator. I am due 1st may!!

Looking forward to seeing the midwife as I know it's the same one I saw in last pregnancy and she is easy to talk to and very reassuring (I was as paranoid that time round as I am this time).

It's great they have started taking your beta levels, how often will they do that?
Will you have to book your placement scan soon?

They do them 48 hours apart so thursday is my second :) Should know by Friday afternoon if all is looking good!

Happy 5wks tomorrow! :happydance: So exciting!! I bet they will scan you really soon then. I think the placement scans are usually around 6ish wks.

Yep! If my results come back looking good they should get me booked for the scan...cant wait! Nervous...but hopeful for a better scan than I had last time.

I think we will be anxious no matter what number pregnancy chick. Its precious cargo we are growing! x

Do u think I should call bk to my gps midwife team?! Wish just did bloods and prog tests, keep scaring self as have a sore shoulders quite knotty and always ache but since read eptoic shows in shoulders I'm terrifed everytime it hurts even thou know prop just from achin at a pc and or wind! Did another cheapy net test and nice dark line, few more days and should be as dark as control - hopefully!

The pain for ectopic is not in the shoulder itself, its more the tip of the shoulder blade. Plus dont worry, ectopics dont start to show symptoms until further along. Theres no pain etc from them until around 6wks-ish when it starts to grow too big for the place its at.

They are also usually (not always but most of the time) accompanied with prolonged bleeding which you dont have. And pregnancy hormone tends to creep up slower so. I think youre fine :)

I cant say about the midwife stuff cos they wont see you at this stage of pregnancy anyway. Could always call the reception and ask them when you should contact them for the first appointment maybe!
x

Thanks ill leve midwife for now. Did internet test today dark fast, and had some af cramps today and wet not as sore and much, wee was very dark yellow in sample po tonight as noished home to retest and we looked slightly pink tint, test went so dark straight way! Feel better :) think only drain one glass water today so guess that's y! N not eaten very much. Xx post pick later xx

That's fantastic charmed. I think maybe you just had but of left over implantation bleeding the other day. I had a bit before I found out I was pregnant with my first.

I know it's hard and I am just as bad (probably worse!!) but just got to take it a day at a time and try to relax and remembr to take it easy.

Hi everyone! I'm Miya,married,19
& this is my 1st pregnancy. I'm 4weeks & 1day...due May 7th
Something tells me I may be further along then 4weeks because my last period was all wrong.
I have a sonogram on september 18th & I'm so excited!

How are you ladies feeling now? I feel impatient ..I think ill relax more after my 1st scan

H&H pregnancy my fellow may mums!

Hi miya
Congratulations on your pregnancy

When did you find out? It takes a while to sink in doesn't it x

Is it too early for cravings? All I have wanted this week is orange juice and meat!!! Am I just being greedy and trying to excuse it with pregnancy? I am huunngggrrryyyy!!!

I dont think its too early :) I craved soup today like a mad woman and had to have it!!

Charmed I agree with Claire..sounds like it was just leftover from when baby was snuggling :) I think you can relax...youre up the duff!!

Claire how you feeling today? :)

Miss - welcome! :) Congrats on the bfp!

So had my first beta score come back today. Im definitely up the duff!! 15dpo draw was 93. I panicked thinking it was low but turns out its actually fine for what it is. I compared to my ectopic cycle and at 18dpo my levels were 74...so think im doing much better this time around.

Second draw tomorrow...cross those fingers for a doubling ladies!!

How are you all getting on with the cramps? Im still getting the sharp stabbing pains every now and again. Been getting them on both sides. Feels like something is twisting in there...come to think of it its like really strong severe ovulation cramps...its definitely an ouchy!!

xx

Hi Sarah well done you on your beta score. Look forward to hearing the increase tomorrow.

As for the soup-that's an odd one! Any particular flavour?!

Last pregnancy I was mad on cheese and sweet and sour haribo but don't remember when it started. I was getting through the babybel like a woman possessed!

Feeling good today. No sickness, not to tired just the odd cramp pains that come and go like you mentioned.

Charmed- I am looking forward to seeing your test, where's the piccy?!!

Hi this was yest 2 tests! The dark on was last nights dont want do any now for a day or so incade not as dark! Few dull af cramps n hips n lower bk pains but I'm OK xx

Attachments

• IMG-20120829-00198.jpg
    IMG-20120829-00198.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 3
Wow charmed that's a dark line!! You are up early!

Scared myself in the night. Went for a wee in the dark and when I wiped could feel something on the tissue, ran to turn light on fearing the worst but thank god just loads of cm- nice!!

Aw I know I keep feelin bit wet or like leaking lol and run check. Specially if hav twinges and cramps. I'm off to egypt for wedding anniversary next sunday so ill be 6 weeks when get there, really nervous now incase get the well know tummy bugs and sickness or even worst, what if I bleed or get a lot of pain! Doc said go and enjoy it, but still gonna be on edge I think x any advise? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->