• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

all being well due in may! bump buddie needed

I think you will just need to be really careful about what you eat and drink to avoid any upset stomachs. As for possible bleeding I don't think they can do much to help at our stage anyway so just stay positive and enjoy being away. I'm well jealous haven't been abroad for two years!!!

Hi Sarah well done you on your beta score. Look forward to hearing the increase tomorrow.

As for the soup-that's an odd one! Any particular flavour?!

Last pregnancy I was mad on cheese and sweet and sour haribo but don't remember when it started. I was getting through the babybel like a woman possessed!

Feeling good today. No sickness, not to tired just the odd cramp pains that come and go like you mentioned.

Charmed- I am looking forward to seeing your test, where's the piccy?!!

Thanks chick :) I did freak out for ages thinking it was on the low side but when I looked into it, it seemed that it was actually fine :) Crossing fingers for the draw today and results tomorrow!

Oh ye..I had a mad craving for one of those Heinz Big Soups...Steak and potato! I dunno about you..but I love my steaks medium rare...Im pouting that I cant eat steak any way but frazzled for 8 months. Gunna go cold turkey and wait till after the birth I think!

Lol at the babybel!! Mind you they are yummy! How was pregnancy for you the first time around? And what are you hoping this time around? You need a ticker chick so I can stalk your progress!!

I hope you feel good today too :) Im starting to feel a bit :sick: but...surely its way too early for that and I didnt have mad betas.

x

Hi this was yest 2 tests! The dark on was last nights dont want do any now for a day or so incade not as dark! Few dull af cramps n hips n lower bk pains but I'm OK xx

The one from yesterday looks lke mine, and my hcg is at a fine level for the pregnancy age so...id say youre fine :) x

Wow charmed that's a dark line!! You are up early!

Scared myself in the night. Went for a wee in the dark and when I wiped could feel something on the tissue, ran to turn light on fearing the worst but thank god just loads of cm- nice!!

Its a panic isnt it!! I dont have quite as much cm as i keep hearing everyone talk about. I wish I did..might feel a bit more relaxed then that my body is doing what its meant too lol. Mind you...think i need to remind myself im still real early yet :p Ill be snail trailing in no time im sure :) x

Aw I know I keep feelin bit wet or like leaking lol and run check. Specially if hav twinges and cramps. I'm off to egypt for wedding anniversary next sunday so ill be 6 weeks when get there, really nervous now incase get the well know tummy bugs and sickness or even worst, what if I bleed or get a lot of pain! Doc said go and enjoy it, but still gonna be on edge I think x any advise? Xxx

Yep...relax!! This could be the last holiday you take just the two of you! Babies are a lot more resiliant than we give them credit for. And everything is looking good for you :)

Try not to think about what happens if you bleed. You have no reason to suspect that you will, and before you know it youll be 8 months pregnant and looking back and wishing youd enjoyed the pregnancy more :D

There is a saying...happiness is a mood, not a destination. So true if you ask me! Look at things this way...you wanted to be pregnant, now you are. Id say thats something really amazing and happy! I know its hard to stop worrying, specially when youve had a loss, but everything will be fine youll see!

Go enjoy Egypt! Your little bean will be there enjoying it with you! :hugs: x

What claire said!

Sadly...bleeding at our stages is just one of those things. They cannot stop what nature decides for us. We just need to have faith that our little miracles are strong, which they are! x

I am shattered this afternoon. Been out all day and right now I could curl up and go to sleep.

Will start a ticker in a few weeks- I am bit paranoid about things like that! I know it's daft because at the end if the day what is a ticker going to do!!

Last pregnancy was good really, I just remember being exhausted. I was a teaching full time back then, but I had a student teacher in who was taking 90% off my lessons and she couldn't understand why I was so tired when she was doing all my teaching.

Back to work next week and feeling a bit apprehensive about it all. Going to have to tell my job share which is going to be difficult because I know they have been trying for a baby nearly as long as us- although whenever we talk about it there is not much active trying for one if you see what I mean!!

I am going to have to check the what not to eat list as I had a mixed grill with medium steak in Tuesday and now I feel bad! You forget so much so quickly with a toddler and baby brain doesn't help!!

I won't admit it to anyone else except hubby and you girls in here but I would love it to be a girl this time round. I know this will be our last so would live one of each.
If its a boy it will be way cheaper though as we saved almost everything from lo.

What are you girls hoping for?
Any twins etc in your families?

Told my mum and dad on Tuesday when we went out for meal and my mum told me her mum was a twin, something she failed to mention when I was pregnant with lo!!

I am shattered this afternoon. Been out all day and right now I could curl up and go to sleep.

Will start a ticker in a few weeks- I am bit paranoid about things like that! I know it's daft because at the end if the day what is a ticker going to do!!

Last pregnancy was good really, I just remember being exhausted. I was a teaching full time back then, but I had a student teacher in who was taking 90% off my lessons and she couldn't understand why I was so tired when she was doing all my teaching.

Back to work next week and feeling a bit apprehensive about it all. Going to have to tell my job share which is going to be difficult because I know they have been trying for a baby nearly as long as us- although whenever we talk about it there is not much active trying for one if you see what I mean!!

I am going to have to check the what not to eat list as I had a mixed grill with medium steak in Tuesday and now I feel bad! You forget so much so quickly with a toddler and baby brain doesn't help!!

I won't admit it to anyone else except hubby and you girls in here but I would love it to be a girl this time round. I know this will be our last so would live one of each.
If its a boy it will be way cheaper though as we saved almost everything from lo.

What are you girls hoping for?
Any twins etc in your families?

Told my mum and dad on Tuesday when we went out for meal and my mum told me her mum was a twin, something she failed to mention when I was pregnant with lo!!

Oh wow!! Maybe youll get a nice surprise of one of each in the scan!! How would you feel about having twins?

The little girly stuff you can buy IS super adorable I give you that :) I dont mind what I have, neither does Matt. Weve made the decision to not find out the sex too though i think that might get harder closer to the 20wk lol. Will you find out?

Dont worry about the steak chick. Im sure having these things once in a while cant really impact much. I really crave a medium rare steak right now lol.

Were your parents excited? :)

Sucks aboug going back to work hun :( But yeah you need to tell her! Im sure she will behappy for you though.

Will you qualify for an early scan?

AFM: Had my second set of betas done today so tomorrow after 2pm is big phone call time! Ive been booked for my early scan too..so im having my first scan on Friday next week at 10am. Ill only be 5+4 though but atleast we hopefully can see the sac and place the pregnancy

xx

Forgot to say got 3+ on digi this morning, yayyyy!!!

WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!! So excited for you! I darent do one lol. Im just desperate to hear i have enough hcg to trigger a 2-3 at this point lol x

Hi all!

Can I join you too? I'm 5 weeks today and due 2 May. All so stressful at the moment; trying to relax but just want to get to the 7 week scan.

My stomach is also massive too (not sure if this is down to the fact that my bean was IVF). Not sure how I'm going to keep that a secret from work till 12 weeks! Lol.

J x

Hey thanks for the advise girls! Yay, ill try and enjoy it. Not so worried but mc but scared bout ecpotic incase got really sick away?! Which I could just hav an early scan just to check its in the right place! That's all I'm worried bout. Did another ic test, was still dark, darker than yesterdays am test, tiny bit lighter than evenin but like said wee was very concerated yest even in sample pot was so dark! Lol. So think it being tiny bit lighter nothing worry bout??? Veins on boobs huge today, still few cramps but got bit back ache today, how r u all feeling?! Aw I'm so jel just wish was a way to get an early scan see baba in right place! Xxxx good luck morro sarahuk ill keep checking for updates! Xx

Hi all!

Can I join you too? I'm 5 weeks today and due 2 May. All so stressful at the moment; trying to relax but just want to get to the 7 week scan.

My stomach is also massive too (not sure if this is down to the fact that my bean was IVF). Not sure how I'm going to keep that a secret from work till 12 weeks! Lol.

J x

Hey hun and welcome!! And massive congrats on the bfp!!

Ahhh that must be the first tri bloat :p Im lucky...Im chubby so i wont look any different with that hehe :)

x

Hey thanks for the advise girls! Yay, ill try and enjoy it. Not so worried but mc but scared bout ecpotic incase got really sick away?! Which I could just hav an early scan just to check its in the right place! That's all I'm worried bout. Did another ic test, was still dark, darker than yesterdays am test, tiny bit lighter than evenin but like said wee was very concerated yest even in sample pot was so dark! Lol. So think it being tiny bit lighter nothing worry bout??? Veins on boobs huge today, still few cramps but got bit back ache today, how r u all feeling?! Aw I'm so jel just wish was a way to get an early scan see baba in right place! Xxxx good luck morro sarahuk ill keep checking for updates! Xx

Thanks chick! :)

Yep all sounds fine to me :) Honestly though...dont worry about ectopics. They arent that common. The hospital told me only 1% chance :) Sure baby is in the right place! x

Forgot to say got 3+ on digi this morning, yayyyy!!!

Yay! How far gone were you in dpo/weeks when you got this? Still waiting on mine progressing from 2-3 (though the second line is getting close to the darkness of the first)!x

I was 5 weeks 1 day. It was with fmu. Exactly a week before I had only got 1-2 weeks but it was with mid morning wee!!

How is everybody getting on?
I have zero symptoms today-very odd.

I have midwife appointment in three hours.

I was 5 weeks 1 day. It was with fmu. Exactly a week before I had only got 1-2 weeks but it was with mid morning wee!!

Good luck with the appointment! Let us know how you get along.

Not much going on with me today symptom wise. I think im just more nervous than anything. Get my results in a couple of hours and quite frankly im scared :(

x

Ooohhh good luck with your appointment! How exciting!!

Not much going on this end tbh...I tend to get a bit crampy towards bedtime, and feel really tired all day everyday. Boobs are always mildly achy but get more achy as the day goes on...one new symptom though: INSANELY ITCHY NIPPLES! To the point where they are soo irritable!

Can't wait for the vomiting to begin though...all I get at the minute is mild nausea afternoon time.

Got doctors on Monday to get a referral to the midwife...and I booked a private early scan for the 19th September! Only 2 weeks and 5 days away, so I'll be between 7-8 weeks and should see a heartbeat!! So excited and so anxious all at the same time!

Still 2-3 for me on clearblue but got tired of testing and stressing myself out...I've been testing everyday and I've got a lovely dark line. No bleeding whatsoever so far (Not even IB) and cramps have died down, so I guess I'm still pregnant!x

Do you take yours apart too hehehe. I did and my one two week had tiny lines line they disappeared! Lol. Got my 23 early ish so think I'm 5 weeks monday so ill test end nx week if can hold it! Tested with asda test again today as going to tell best friend tonight and wanted check still was, this was taken when wet and other is dry. Now I need your advise I suffer with a lot of uti :( and feel bit twingey, I've got some pregnany safe long term anti bocs hich could take one or do I ride it out and use that drink stuff u mix with water?? Just worried as don't want it get like a full blown one and go to kidneys making me sick but don't wanna take antiboc and risk it making me or babba ill xxx

Attachments

• IMG-20120831-00210.jpg
    IMG-20120831-00210.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 7
Tests looking good hun:)

Id call the doctors and ask them for advice before taking any hun. Some pills are sare for baby BUt..some are only safe if taken in certain trimesters...so if I were you id give them a call, explain your pregnant and ask for advice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->