• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

all being well due in may! bump buddie needed

Ooohhh good luck with your appointment! How exciting!!

Not much going on this end tbh...I tend to get a bit crampy towards bedtime, and feel really tired all day everyday. Boobs are always mildly achy but get more achy as the day goes on...one new symptom though: INSANELY ITCHY NIPPLES! To the point where they are soo irritable!

Can't wait for the vomiting to begin though...all I get at the minute is mild nausea afternoon time.

Got doctors on Monday to get a referral to the midwife...and I booked a private early scan for the 19th September! Only 2 weeks and 5 days away, so I'll be between 7-8 weeks and should see a heartbeat!! So excited and so anxious all at the same time!

Still 2-3 for me on clearblue but got tired of testing and stressing myself out...I've been testing everyday and I've got a lovely dark line. No bleeding whatsoever so far (Not even IB) and cramps have died down, so I guess I'm still pregnant!x
It's funny you mention that as at the weekend for one day I had insanely itchy feet and hands. Gone now and hasn't been back. Very weird! x

yay thats brilliant news sweetie, just think in a few more days we can get our 3+ :) just rang docs again! spoke to a much nicer lady, said that im preg and bit worried, i didnt think as my gp i told we were thinkin of a family and he said change on to these ones as they safe, so he did know we trying, not taken anything for last nearly 3 weeks, i get uti all time so ment to take one cefalexin tablet every day 250 mg but i dont only after sex. I felt a bit of a twinge today so been drinkin loads but thought dont want get a kidney infection so better just to take one now and leave it. I will not now take any more, as gp going to call me back on monday. I mentioned to her about midwife and she said ooo have u not booked in, said no! i said i saw a gp other day but he couldnt confirm it, said done test all postive and she said oh no defo get booked in for 7-9 weeks, lucky i forgot them membered i got one day off after hol before go to work, as appt will be an hour, so seeing midwife at 3pm on tuesday 18th sept, ill be 7weeks a few days!! :) im also going to get a chance to talk to my normal gp on monday, so ill nip outside and say i popped in other day, and he said couldnt confirm, say now had all postive tests etc and that going way what should i do. If he says tablets harmful, do u think that one single tablet would hurt? ive googled it and found sites sayin can be used but if gp recomments it as other slightly safer choises. and i guess at only 4 weeks the baby doesnt have as much as a direct link to my blood so maybe ok????? xx

I say dont worry about what youve done up until this point :) But ye id use the safer pills! Last thing you want is that infection getting worse. Youre going to start feeling wiped out soon enough as it is!! x

Midwife called me an hour before appointment and told me she will see me after an early scan so we know everything is as it should be before we start the notes. I have a scan a week today at 3pm! Then she is coming over to our house the following wed if the scan went well.

Aw that's exciting :) wish I got a. Scan! Just have keep very postive! :) yeah it was one of the new ment to be safe one and saw few ppl have taken them, but said had to do something can't have it get worst! Didn't know. U shouldn't take them drink things either! That have sodium cirtae in! Xx

Congrats on the levels Sarah!!

Charmed- I am happy that I get to have a scan but on the other hand if they had told me I don't meet the requirements I would be thinking that odds are really good like any other pregnant lady. Now I have made myself paranoid again!!!

Why do we do this to ourselves? Wish I could just relax x

Midwife called me an hour before appointment and told me she will see me after an early scan so we know everything is as it should be before we start the notes. I have a scan a week today at 3pm! Then she is coming over to our house the following wed if the scan went well.

Honey thats awesome!!! We have our first scans on the same day :D !! x

Because we want them so badly hun :)

No reason to be paranoid though! They just doing it to put your mind at rest since youve already spoke about your concerns probably. I bet baby is super snuggled and happy!

Sarah- I know, how exciting!! Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Charmed- I remember feeling just like you do with my first when I saw others getting earlier scans. But the weeks do fly by and you will be at 12 weeks before you know it. If you can't stand the wait you could book a private scan, by me they cost £75 which isn't too bad I guess.

Hey it's me again. Just been reading up about Hcg beta levels- being nosey (apologies Sarah!) and didn't realise that they can help rule out ectopics as well as pregnancies that are unlikely to continue. Does my clear blue 1-2 week result followed a week later by a 3+ week result relate to this and therefore I should really stop worrying so much about where baby is?

I'm the same as u keep worrying! Can't wait to test and get the 3+ nx week hopefully, think ill relax n go away happy. X

Claire I would defo say so.

Ectopics tend to have lower base levels that rise. And when they do, normally they dont double.

A cb digi 3+ is looking for hcg levels of arouand 2000. Id say thats great! Especially since it jumped. The 2-3 is triggered by numbers over 2000 so id say your doubling time is nothing to worry about chick!

x

Hey how r u all feelin today?! Aw this time nx week ill be waitin to be on a plane!! Lol. Speakin to my nice lovely gp tomorro gonna get if need do anythin hol wise and also see if he thinks ectopic were a risk? I have had a sti a few years ago which was only picked up when pregnant last time so don't think its done to much damage, I've only ever had sex with my hubby n he didn't know he had anything as had been tested! Got a bit of a cold n sniffles today :( off into town in bit. Glad seein midwife day get bk so if hav been poorly she can help, what happens durin that bookin appt? Said its a hour long?! Xx

I dunno chick.ive never managed to get to 9wks to get to the booking in appointment :D But think its just paperwork and talking through what happens next and then she will organise scans etc.

Try not to worry about the ectopic :) Im sure there is nothing to worry about there!

Im feeling ok...just been hit this last few days with the exhaustion bat! I feel so fatigued now its unreal!

5wks tomorrow :happydance:

Im on holiday next saturday too! I hope at least. If scan on friday shows ectopic that the end of holiday for me :cry: x

Hi ladies
Feel so tired today- my toddler keeps insisting that it's time to get up before 7am. That's too early for me at the weekend!!!
First midwife appointment involves going through family history (so talk to parents before you go if you can including miscarriages still births and other horrible bits). Goes through scan info and book 12 week scan. What to eat not eat, what to do and not do! Also your history and partners health history. She will talk to you about the nuchal test and all the other tests they can do and likelyhood of downes etc from your age. You will complete most of your green notes with you and ask you to fill in the gaps for next appointment.

This is all what I remember from three years ago- things may be different now!!

thanks sounds ok then, nothing to worry about!! xxx

Hi ladies
Feel so tired today- my toddler keeps insisting that it's time to get up before 7am. That's too early for me at the weekend!!!
First midwife appointment involves going through family history (so talk to parents before you go if you can including miscarriages still births and other horrible bits). Goes through scan info and book 12 week scan. What to eat not eat, what to do and not do! Also your history and partners health history. She will talk to you about the nuchal test and all the other tests they can do and likelyhood of downes etc from your age. You will complete most of your green notes with you and ask you to fill in the gaps for next appointment.

This is all what I remember from three years ago- things may be different now!!

Oh my...sounds a bit daunting!

I feel you on the tired thing...though must be even harder with a toddler!! I dont think ive ever quite been this knackered lol.

Are you getting anxious for friday to come around quicker? I wish time would hurry up lol x

Just want it to be Friday now. I am anxious but also quite excited!!

We are telling the in laws this evening so looking forward to that too. We didn't tell anyone till 8 weeks last time but we are telling them earlier this time for two reasons. One they look after lo for appointments and two they also knew we were having infertility tests and don't want them to worry.

Who have you ladies told? How did they react?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->