Almost 9 weeks club

I had another scan and blood test today just to check everything is ok. It is!!!!' so excited. My hcg hormone is doubling nicely and Tarquin (as we've named bump for now) is 5mm big.
I havnt had any pain like I had the other day but I keep getting a few aches. They said the aches might be cos of a cyst from my right ovary. They said that's where the egg came from and that it's completely normal.

And I am due 28th not 29th! They got it wrong cos of the leap year thing.

So excited!!!!

Im due September 28th whoooohooo so glad that i found this thread. I woke up today with a scratchy throat and right now i feel like im coming down with a cold. Fatigue is my middle name ''if you know what i mean''. I have been sooo hungry for the past week and i just cannot seem to have enough food. M/s has not set in yet but i do get waves of nausea here and there. Looking fwd to a great 9 months with you guys

My boob grew 2 cup sizes in 5 weeks!? Is that even possible I had to go to Victoria's secret and buy new bras because I was having some major spillage. I go in there and the lady tells me I definitely need tO be wearing a size D? Could this mean I'm more pregnant I think or maybe two babies?? My sonogram isnt till Friday 2/3. I feel so crazed! Let me know what you ladies think!! Thanks, I hope everyone is feeling well. Im having major headaches :(

Welcome shingie!! And YAYY Poppy!!! That's awesome news!!!! :) So happy that things are looking good!!

Carzelle, I haven't felt my boobs get any bigger, but DH is insisting they are. Luckily I have bras that have a little wiggle room, so I fit, but nothing is spilling out yet! :)

Fatigue is worse than ever today... and for some reason all day I've felt like I need to pop my ears, but all the yawning in the world won't pop anything.

My abdomen is covered in bruises... I'm so looking forward to a belly full of black and blue in a few weeks. But, apparently this is what I have to do to increase my chances of a happy, healthy baby... so it's all worth it in the end.

Waiting for first sonogram on Friday at 12 pm I cant wait to get my official due date, I feel more pregnant than 5 or 6 weeks. My boobs went from a B to a D how insane?? Me and the husb named the baby 'baby appleseed' no matter how big it gets it will remain that until he comes to meet mommy and daddy! :hugs:This is going to be such a long 8 Months!! been feeling a bit gasy.....booo! How is everyone else doing??:shrug:

Carzelle I can't wait to see your sonogram!! :) That's so cute that you're calling it baby appleseed! The first appointment is really exciting, so just enjoy it!

AFM, we found out yesterday we have two appleseeds! TWINS! They're fraternal twins... no history in either family, no fertility meds, just a small miracle. The Dr seems to think the gest. sacs are growing nicely... but now I'm double high risk... so he's going to continue to see me weekly.

6 weeks tomorrow! I've never made it this far! :)

I made to joke to DH today, "I don't get pregnant often, but when I do... I get pregnant with Dos... babies." (lol, like the Dos Equis commercials) Oh lord, what have I just gotten into?!?!

Carzelle I can't wait to see your sonogram!! :) That's so cute that you're calling it baby appleseed! The first appointment is really exciting, so just enjoy it!

AFM, we found out yesterday we have two appleseeds! TWINS! They're fraternal twins... no history in either family, no fertility meds, just a small miracle. The Dr seems to think the gest. sacs are growing nicely... but now I'm double high risk... so he's going to continue to see me weekly.

I made to joke to DH today, "I don't get pregnant often, but when I do... I get pregnant with Dos... babies." (lol, like the Dos Equis commercials) Oh lord, what have I just gotten into?!?!

Yay! That is so exciting you are having two babies!!! Congrats dos! Very funny because I've been saying I feel like I'm having twins, obvs couldn't possibly know that but it is funny to see his reaction! Get your rest you will need it!!!!

Congrats on your twins! Did you suspect anything before you went? Have you had any strange or different syumptoms?

I'm only asking because I'm reeeeaaaallly hoping for twins, and so I've been symptom-spotting like crazy trying to see if anything is out of the ordinary!

Yay! That is so exciting you are having two babies!!! Congrats dos! Very funny because I've been saying I feel like I'm having twins, obvs couldn't possibly know that but it is funny to see his reaction! Get your rest you will need it!!!!

HA this made me LOL because I do the same to my partner. And every time, she stops me mid-sentence and says NO TWINS. There is only ONE baby in there. NO TWINS. hi-LARIOUS.

Woop woop!! Title change today!!! :) Congrats ladies! We're all doing so well!!

And my husband joked about twins the first two weeks, too. I showed him the other little black dot, and then pushed the thought out of my head. Whenever he joked it was twins I would do the same thing, "Nope, only one baby... just one". Now look where we are! lol

In terms of symptoms... I've only had waves of nausea... but the fatigue is killing me. I seriously feel like a zombie at work. Now that I'm growing TWO people, my husband agrees, that yes, I should be very tired. lol I guess he's going to be extra nice now that it's twins.

Ok, I'm having a really tough day. I found out today that in addition to the Protein S Deficiency... I also have Factor V Leiden mutation, which also increases the risk of blood clots.

It's only been a few days since I found out I'm pregnant with twins, but I love it. I'm now twice as worried about going to the bathroom... I'm terrified of seeing blood in the toilet.

UGH... can I just fast forward??!?!?!

Yay for name change!

I'm sorry you've had a rough day! We have reached a big milestone though- 6 weeks. I can understand you being worried but the stats for mc are much better now we r in 6 weeks. Next milestone is 8 weeks. Hope it goes quick

LOL at first I was like 6 weeks... I don't remember subscribing to a 6 weeks thread! And then I was like ohhhhh got it. ;)

Woop woop!! Title change today!!! :) Congrats ladies! We're all doing so well!!

And my husband joked about twins the first two weeks, too. I showed him the other little black dot, and then pushed the thought out of my head. Whenever he joked it was twins I would do the same thing, "Nope, only one baby... just one". Now look where we are! lol

In terms of symptoms... I've only had waves of nausea... but the fatigue is killing me. I seriously feel like a zombie at work. Now that I'm growing TWO people, my husband agrees, that yes, I should be very tired. lol I guess he's going to be extra nice now that it's twins.

Hmmmm.... it's reassuring to me that you don't seem to have any severe symptoms. I've heard that lots of twin mamas do, and since I don't, I've been thinking I may be out of the running for the twin category. But you just gave me more hope!

I felt like a zombie at work today too... I even messed up some really easy stuff, don't know what I was thinking. But that could just as easily be due to a singleton rather than doubles! We shall seeeeee!!!!

Well Ladies, at 6 weeks and 2 days MS got me... I'm so nauseous I can hardly stand it. So far today I had a roll for breakfast, apple sauce and 3 saltines. I've never been a thrower-upper, I hope I don't start either, I've never vomited without bawling afterwards!

DH has been wonderful, buying me good foods and cleaning the house and ordering me to take a nap. I'm partially glad to have MS, but I hope it doesn't last all of 1st Tri!!

Well Ladies, at 6 weeks and 2 days MS got me... I'm so nauseous I can hardly stand it. So far today I had a roll for breakfast, apple sauce and 3 saltines. I've never been a thrower-upper, I hope I don't start either, I've never vomited without bawling afterwards!

DH has been wonderful, buying me good foods and cleaning the house and ordering me to take a nap. I'm partially glad to have MS, but I hope it doesn't last all of 1st Tri!!

Yeargh. Sorry to hear you're sick now... I know even though it's reassuring, it sucks! Awesome that your DH is being so great about helping out though. :)

He cleaned the whole house before I got home from work today!!! I was explaining to me what he cleaned and I swear it was music to my ears. I love having a clean house, and him volunteering to clean means I don't have to!!!

I cannot wait until Wednesday!! All I want to do is hear heartbeats and CALM DOWN!

Ace, how did you appointment go?

Cerazette... how did yours go?!

He cleaned the whole house before I got home from work today!!! I was explaining to me what he cleaned and I swear it was music to my ears. I love having a clean house, and him volunteering to clean means I don't have to!!!

I cannot wait until Wednesday!! All I want to do is hear heartbeats and CALM DOWN!

Ace, how did you appointment go?

Cerazette... how did yours go?!

that's so sweet!!!! Maybe I should pretend to be sick to get hubby cleaning for me!!!
I'm pretty sure my breSts have grown (yay, I didn't have any to begin with)! Altho in sure one has grown more than the other

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->