Almost 9 weeks club

YAy I'm an olive tomorrow. So excited!
I havnt had any symptoms recently, not even sore boobs. I quite often fall asleep on sofa but not sure if that is due to working.
Iv still got 3 and a half weeks until my scan. It feels really far away.

Hope u r all well

We're Olives and we now have fetus'!!! :happydance: Keep it up ladies!!

PRUUUUUUNEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but not as wrinkly!!! LOL. :thumbup:

We finally reached double digits ladies, and it feels amazing. :happydance: 1/4 of this pregnancy is over, can you believe it?

I have another scan tomorrow, so excited to see baby again! :cloud9:

How's everyone else? And how are your prunes doing? :winkwink:

I had an emergency scan after spotting today. It wasn't good news :-(

They said the heartbeat stopped about a week ago. I only had a little brown spotting last night and havnt even had any today. Only went to hospital to get my mind put at rest.

They said the heartbeat stopped about a week ago. I only had a little brown spotting last night and havnt even had any today. Only went to hospital to get my mind put at rest.

I am soooooooo sorry. That is AWFUL. :cry: I know there's really nothing anyone can say in this situation, but HUGS!!!! :hugs:

We're all here for you....

FIrst I want to say sorry for the losses. Its extremely painful, as most of us know. :hugs:

Congratulations to all that have made it this far!! YAY!!

I am also Pregnant and expecting twins!!!! I am Due Oct 2nd

So here's my story...

I turned 9 weeks Tuesday, and told my hubby then that I didn't feel the same pressure in my uterus that I have been feeling and I was a bit worried...
Then Yesterday when I went to the bathroom and wiped there was some pink on the tp...it continued every time I wipe. Then in the evening it was dark, more brown, but heavier than it had been, now again its was only when I wipe, with some light cramps that could be in my head?! It does feel a bit painful in my belly l when I cough... and to top it off, my boobs no longer seem swollen today at all, and they don't hurt. They really have not hurt for the past week or so...

I did have a ultrasound on Friday and we were able to see and hear both babies heartbeats...At that point I was 8w3d but both babies measured 9w0d. I have another scan on Tuesday, and that seems SO far away!!

I had a MMC in Nov 2010 ( went in for 11w scan to find baby had not grown past 8w4d) and we have been trying since then, we finally got our BFP with twins, and now I'm terrified!!

I called the nurse at my RE's and she said not to worry, it's most likely from my cervix, and unless it gets heavy with severe cramping then to wait for next weeks scan? No spotting at all today...

Sorry for the long first post, but would love some buddies:hugs:

FIrst I want to say sorry for the losses. Its extremely painful, as most of us know. :hugs:

Congratulations to all that have made it this far!! YAY!!

I am also Pregnant and expecting twins!!!! I am Due Oct 2nd

So here's my story...

I turned 9 weeks Tuesday, and told my hubby then that I didn't feel the same pressure in my uterus that I have been feeling and I was a bit worried...
Then Yesterday when I went to the bathroom and wiped there was some pink on the tp...it continued every time I wipe. Then in the evening it was dark, more brown, but heavier than it had been, now again its was only when I wipe, with some light cramps that could be in my head?! It does feel a bit painful in my belly l when I cough... and to top it off, my boobs no longer seem swollen today at all, and they don't hurt. They really have not hurt for the past week or so...

I did have a ultrasound on Friday and we were able to see and hear both babies heartbeats...At that point I was 8w3d but both babies measured 9w0d. I have another scan on Tuesday, and that seems SO far away!!

I had a MMC in Nov 2010 ( went in for 11w scan to find baby had not grown past 8w4d) and we have been trying since then, we finally got our BFP with twins, and now I'm terrified!!

I called the nurse at my RE's and she said not to worry, it's most likely from my cervix, and unless it gets heavy with severe cramping then to wait for next weeks scan? No spotting at all today...

Sorry for the long first post, but would love some buddies:hugs:

Welcome!

I hope your spotting's gone away... hopefully Tuesday gets here fast for you!

My EDD, going by my own dates, is Sept 27th, but based on the Dr's dates (which I am firmly resisting because they're WRONG!) it's Oct 1. So our EDDs are really close! Yay for bump buddies. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->