Am I insane? UPDATE EPU scan results

Oh glad it's stopped!!! Not long now til your appointment! Xx

I really do think you should get this checked out. Did you say you have an appt this week? After nearly a month, you should have gotten one dark test. I think there could be something up with your body that needs to get looked at, especially with the bleeding. Glad to hear the bleeding has stopped now though.

I really do think you should get this checked out. Did you say you have an appt this week? After nearly a month, you should have gotten one dark test. I think there could be something up with your body that needs to get looked at, especially with the bleeding. Glad to hear the bleeding has stopped now though.

Yes it's tomorrow, was the earliest I could get.

I'm really worried, I know it's not looking good, theres definitely a pregnancy but I agree there should be something darker. I'll be having blood tests and a scan to see what's going on.

Really hope you get good news tomorrow x

I hope they get to the bottom of things and it all turns out ok x

I hope so too. I know there's only a tiny chance but I hope everything will be ok :(

Well, I've spoken to the midwife and her opinion is she needs to see me, and that there is a pregnancy. So I'd rather trust her opinion. I've had firm positives and stark negatives and these are neither.

I hope that your appointment with your midwife goes well. Stay positive! :hugs:

Good luck for your appointment tomorrow hopefully you will have the answers you need! What times your appointment? Xx

Good luck for your appointment tomorrow hopefully you will have the answers you need! What times your appointment? Xx

Thank you lovely :) It's at 10, and she's coming to my house so I don't have to go anywhere haha :) I'm guessing I won't know much for a couple days because she will need to wait for the blood results.

The disruptive user has been banned (as per her request) and hopefully we can get this thread back on track now. Good luck OP! :hugs:

Thank you so much for your quick intervention!!! Much appreciated :) xxx

Wow so much happened in here since I went to bed last night! Glad it is all sorted quickly, thanks admins!!

Good luck with your appointment, I will be checking when i wake up tomorrow for updates (your day = my night)

Wow just saw this thread. What an awful woman. Can't believe someone would say those things when your always so nice to everyone on here. Hope your ok? Good luck for your appointment.

Thanks lovelies :) yeah I'm fine, just very very tired. Falling asleep on the sofa! I want to go to bed but my 4yo has insomnia and it's one of his can't sleep evenings, yaaaaawn!!! He's managed to wake the 2yo up so we are all watching Trolls! Luckily my sofa is huge and like a bed so I'm dozing haha :)

I'm back to pink tinged cm, no blood as such but just a very light pinky colour.

Wow, that Anna person was very rude! Well done Admin for your quick intervention :)

I hope your appointment goes well :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->