Am I insane? UPDATE EPU scan results

Aw hunny I'm sorry. I hope you get answers soon :hugs: xxxx

No, I don't think so. I'll ring the EPU in a bit and see what they say.

She also said my ovaries looked polycystic too :(

Thanks. I'm pretty gutted tbh. Feeling like I'm not meant to have any more babies :(

That's a shame lovely. But PCOS isn't the end of the world if you have it xx

Ahhh sweet :( sorry to hear that this appointment hasn't been really successful.

Laura above, is correct though. PCOS isn't the end of the world. It's not nice but you can still concieve :) I was told I never would, and I have one and one on the way now.

Chin up lovely xxx

Oh I'm sorry Hun. Could that be the reason for the positive tests? Xx

Ahhh sweet :( sorry to hear that this appointment hasn't been really successful.

Laura above, is correct though. PCOS isn't the end of the world. It's not nice but you can still concieve :) I was told I never would, and I have one and one on the way now.

Chin up lovely xxx

Thank you, that's really reassuring.

I have pcos too, hopefully they will look in to things with you now, hoping you get some answers. Xx

I was diagnosed with pcos at 19 hun, sending you big hugs xxx

I'm sorry hun. Laura is right though, it really isn't the end of the world! I've conceived 3 babies with it, and my periods are so irregular it's crazy! Xx

Aww no hun. Im so sorry :( apparently u have pcos all along tho u dont suddenly develop it so uv concieved with it before! I also have pcos and 2 babies, plus my friend concieved the very same day she had her pcos diagnosis and was told she was infertile!!! It was an oops baby too!!

You've all given me so much hope, with your signatures full of beautiful children and pregnancies!!!

Honest to God I was told before I had any children by the top reproductive endocrinologists in our area, that I would never conceive children on my own. They would all have to be ivf babies.
I did have infertility treatment with my first & third. But nothing more than injections. I have also used herbs, charting, and acupuncture for my pregnancies.
You are not alone! You are also very capable of having more babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->