Am I insane? UPDATE EPU scan results

Will be thinking about you tomorrow. Im sorry you've had a rough time on here. Iv always found this site to be the one place i can vent and be neurotic and let my inner crazy out without anything other than support from you ladies so I'm sorry you've had to experience anything other. No one is making up seeing lines to make you feel better or to lie to you, you need this appointment to know where you stand and yes it's not like a conventional pregnancy test progression but it's undeniably there so 100% requires investigation and I can see no reason why it hurts for you and us to stay hopeful. Ultimately the reason we are all here is because we want to be pregnant so why it's wrong to be positive I have no idea. Just know you have a whole wealth of ladies that have your back x

I hope that you managed to get some sleep in the end! :hugs:

Good luck today :)

Will be thinking about you tomorrow. Im sorry you've had a rough time on here. Iv always found this site to be the one place i can vent and be neurotic and let my inner crazy out without anything other than support from you ladies so I'm sorry you've had to experience anything other. No one is making up seeing lines to make you feel better or to lie to you, you need this appointment to know where you stand and yes it's not like a conventional pregnancy test progression but it's undeniably there so 100% requires investigation and I can see no reason why it hurts for you and us to stay hopeful. Ultimately the reason we are all here is because we want to be pregnant so why it's wrong to be positive I have no idea. Just know you have a whole wealth of ladies that have your back x

Thank you :) xxx

Good luck today, hope you get some answers!

I hope you get some answers today lovely. And I'm sorry that you've had some rough treatment. This thread has been running for a while so you must be so stressed out wondering what is going on without people being arses.

For what it's worth, I took a look back through and whilst I admit there are some tests that I don't see lines on, I absolutely do see them on the clear blue recent tests you've posted.

I hope you get the answers you want and deserve x

I don't know what was said, I didn't see, but whatever it was don't take any notice. I can see your lines, hopefully there isn't anything to worry about. Could it be vanishing twin? Could explain the bleed and the lines slower to progress maybe? I don't know much about it but it seems to me it would make sense for hormones to drop a little before picking back up again if that happened? I hope today goes well for you x x

We went for a scan - they couldn't see a viable pregnancy, she couldn't rule out ectopic so I need to go to EPU to have bloods done.

I'm so sorry hun. I hope that you get some answers from the blood test :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->