Am I seeing things? Superdrug early added, page 11. Update pages 18 & 19

Oh no!! Sorry lovely!!! If af does come hopefully you will be more fertile this cycle, I had a chemical the month before I conceived our 4th or 5th baby ( can't quite remember lol) xx

Thanks, Crazy and Laila. I will be fine, I have acupuncture to look forward to tomorrow, which will help me deal with anxiety and help hormones so if this is the issue then hopefully things will start to properly balance for next cycle. It usually takes about 4-6 sessions to have a good impact on you although I know I personally seem to respond quite quickly, I will have had about 6 sessions by my next TWW

Oh no!! Sorry lovely!!! If af does come hopefully you will be more fertile this cycle, I had a chemical the month before I conceived our 4th or 5th baby ( can't quite remember lol) xx

Thanks. That's interesting, I know sometimes after an early mc you can be more fertile but I didn't know that could also be the case with chemicals, which I realise is an early mc but because it's so much earlier I didn't know if that made a difference... I don't know if I'm making sense lol :wacko:

It took me 5 months to conceive this baby after my chemical but we were only able to "try" for 3 of those months, so I don't know if I was super fertile or not... I have heard it is true though so hopefully next month you will catch with a sticky one!! This month has been such a rollercoaster for you :(

Oh no sorry cupcake still have fx'd af stays away for you xx

I took a Poundland test today and it's stark, what I thought was a line is probably a shadow evap... but they are 25ml.. I'm at doctors today for other things so I'm gonna mention it, and ask for my temp lmao, but I think AF will arrive tomorrow also!

Can you post a photo or is there a photo in your thread? I read Poundland tests aren't fabulous but I wouldn't know. I hope af stays away for you

https://us.onasnatural.com here is where I get mine from. But I know I was estrogen dominant I had a lot of symptoms. That with a change in diet and exercise completely changed my cycles drastically.

Thanks for the link :)

I uploaded on my thread... so depressing :(

I hope af stays away, really thought this was it for u this month :hugs: xxx

Another blank IC with fmu today, it feels as if af will arrive today. I have acupuncture this afternoon, hoping it doesn't arrive in the middle of my session

It's ok. Af hasn't arrived but I'm thinking it will by tomorrow. Thank goodness it didn't arrive halfway through my acupuncture session though! My temp did something weird today and went up a fraction. Was expecting it to dip further, this is a weird cycle indeed

It's ok. Af hasn't arrived but I'm thinking it will by tomorrow. Thank goodness it didn't arrive halfway through my acupuncture session though! My temp did something weird today and went up a fraction. Was expecting it to dip further, this is a weird cycle indeed

You never know! You might not come on yet.. I know defo I will be on by the morning, as sore breasts have gone x

I have read another thread here about Superdrug early tests and pink evaps, I completely expect af but I would appreciate opinions whether mine could be evaps because if it's likely then I will stay away from them in future.
I had first a blank test, then next day fmu a faint line (looking at this now, it looks silvery rather than pink), day after another pink line slightly darker, blank test in the afternoon, day after this another line, pink, darker in the middle of the line only. These lines stayed there and the blank tests didn't develop a line. Could they have been evaps?
Af still hasn't arrived but I reckon it will today. Temps increased a little yesterday and today but I think this is due to lack of sleep and possibly the acupuncture I'm having

I think with you, because you also had lines on ic's, you possibly picked up an early implanting chemical, and I don't say that lightly as I had one myself last year and it's nothing to be flippant about. I have seen the other posts with the superdrug lines that came to nothing and have now been put off these tests when before this month I was a huge advocate of them.

I am sorry about the awful run around these tests have given you this month, but crap like this happens I guess when people test early. I hope next month turns out to be a sticky one for you.

I think to be honest I will stay away from all tests because as much as I have a compulsion to know what's happening asap, I would also prefer ignorance if a chemical is happening. I think if I absolutely have to test I will stick with the ICs because at the least I know what type of lines mean what for me for the most part, and at least they are cheap. But I will try to leave it a lot longer next time. I would rather know in advance to the best of my ability if af is going to show, but then I would rather avoid seeing chemicals happen... perhaps I should give my husband the tests in future :wacko:

Did u do any more of the superdrug tests since the darkest one?

I haven't. Didn't have any left and didn't see the point in buying any more since I didn't see anything on the FRER

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->