Am I seeing things? Superdrug early added, page 11. Update pages 18 & 19

And the three together are from the top: today's, yesterday's and Friday's all with fmu.
I wouldn't have said there's miles of progression with them but they are a little darker each time I think, although I wasn't sure if yesterday's was darker than Friday's

Attachments

• IMG_1064.jpg
    IMG_1064.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1066.jpg
    IMG_1066.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1065.jpg
    IMG_1065.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 12
I see it on the frer, faint but there, definitely see the one step ic and the superdrug is progressing, it's definitely darker today than Friday!

Thank you. I can't be excited at the moment. I don't know why, but there's this little voice in the back of my mind saying af will arrive. I think probably because so many times I have seen people see a clear line on a FRER before an IC, so to see this more obvious and I can't trust the FRER because sometimes it looks blank, and tbh I can't trust the IC after having that convincing looking line at the start of this thread which is almost a week ago

I see them all! Definitely positive!!!

Id say defo positive. So clear on all of them. The frer is lighter but i can still see it!

And the three together are from the top: today's, yesterday's and Friday's all with fmu.
I wouldn't have said there's miles of progression with them but they are a little darker each time I think, although I wasn't sure if yesterday's was darker than Friday's

This is exactly what my progression looks like with my Superdrug early! We are both due same time.. I'm hoping for us

Can definitely see it on all tests x

I definitely see all of those including the frer this time 😊😊

You just HAVE to be pregnant!!! God knows why the frer is so faint with the one-step and superdrug showing decent lines!!! You might not be excited yet but I am getting there!!!

Thanks all of you <3
I have a double pack of FRER so if I don't see a clearer line by Tuesday I don't know. See what the ICs do I guess

The superdrug is looking really pink now!! Are the frer all the same lot number?

Good point, Josephine, I didn't think to look! I will check this as I still have the boxes.
You know I thought I had only a few ICs left, until my husband wandered in with a plastic envelope asking what it was and I remembered I actually ordered more days ago... so I guess I can pee on lots of these to see if those lines progress as well or if it was another false line

Wow I think it's a definite bfp frer are shocking x

I see it clearly on the super drug, there is progression but it isn't a strong one which is ok as I'm not sure how fast those tests show progression. It's definitely more obvious that's for sure. The fact that the frer is blank still (or vv faint) is quite strange. By tomorrow I'm expecting a decent line on frer that's for sure :) the Ic shows clearly as well! My advice is there is definitely a pregnancy, somewhere... I would really get to my dr and do some betas asap to see if the hcg is rising as it should. My only concern, and I don't want to be a buzz kill here is that the progression seems very slow. The lines are definitely
There but don't seem as dark as they should be by now on all tests. However, let's wait until af is due or late to see what is actually gonna happen with the tests. In the meantime can you go in for a beta? That would be the first thing I'd do at this point. Hoping it picks up quickly for you Hun! Fingers crossed xx

I see it clearly on the super drug, there is progression but it isn't a strong one which is ok as I'm not sure how fast those tests show progression. It's definitely more obvious that's for sure. The fact that the frer is blank still (or vv faint) is quite strange. By tomorrow I'm expecting a decent line on frer that's for sure :) the Ic shows clearly as well! My advice is there is definitely a pregnancy, somewhere... I would really get to my dr and do some betas asap to see if the hcg is rising as it should. My only concern, and I don't want to be a buzz kill here is that the progression seems very slow. The lines are definitely
There but don't seem as dark as they should be by now on all tests. However, let's wait until af is due or late to see what is actually gonna happen with the tests. In the meantime can you go in for a beta? That would be the first thing I'd do at this point. Hoping it picks up quickly for you Hun! Fingers crossed xx

I completely agree, hopefully its just the tests but i would make an appointment with gp soon if nothing changes. Just to be cautious.

I don't think they will do anything unless I miss af? If it was a pregnancy in the wrong place, could they see that via scan this early? I know with a viable pregnancy you can't usually see anything before six weeks (the earliest we saw any of ours was at 5+6), but would it be clear if it was in the wrong place? This is my only worry! As rubbish as chemicals are, that I can deal with. Ectopic frightens me

its probably not ectopic hun and ive never had one but im told one of the symptoms would be hcg that rises, falls and rises again so maybe by monitoring bloods they can have a better idea of if there is a problem.

An ectopic wouldn't be identified on a scan till around the same time as a regular pregnancy, sometimes even later. Mine wasn't even diagnosed by a scan I had the day it ruptured, all they saw was a "mass" on my ovary and free fluid in my pelvis, they didn't see the baby itself till they removed it.

There are no signs of ectopic here yet anyway, AF isn't due just yet and it's just super early. I wouldn't worry until there is no obvious progression after AF is due. If anything it's more likely to be chemical than ectopic, but I still think there is a good enough chance of this being normal.

My friend who had sn ectopic had lots of pain and spotting too x

With my ectopic hun, my lines got darker to begin with, then I spotted, then lighter/darker etc, I had 2 scans and couldn't tell me for sure when the pregnacy was, obviously it was ectopic as my tube ruptured.
Sending lots of sticky baby dust to you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"