Am I seeing things? Superdrug early added, page 11. Update pages 18 & 19

Thanks for the reassurance :)

I tested this afternoon because, because I did... in case, I don't know. I like to experiment with my pee? Which sounds wrong. Anyway, almost positive OPK, super faint IC. Middle is this afternoon's IC and the other is today's fmu which obviously is dry

Attachments

• IMG_1280.jpg
    IMG_1280.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1282.jpg
    IMG_1282.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1281.jpg
    IMG_1281.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 9

I tested this afternoon because, because I did... in case, I don't know. I like to experiment with my pee? Which sounds wrong. Anyway, almost positive OPK, super faint IC. Middle is this afternoon's IC and the other is today's fmu which obviously is dry

Exactly how my IC looks?! It can't be a coincidence right????

Exactly how my IC looks?! It can't be a coincidence right????

I think it's unlikely. For many women ICs don't show dark until quite late. I have seen many see a better line on another test before an IC. Having said that though, they can give convincing meaningless lines as well. At the start of this thread I posted an IC I did which looked like a faint positive, but it couldn't have been since I didn't have any lines on anything else at that time. I had another like this before too with a previous cycle which wasn't anything. They are so hard to decipher. Keep doing them, if they progress then they are likely positive rather than the kind of flukey tests I have had before

I guess it depends on everyone's experience with IC's. For me they picked up all my pregnancies even before frer did. The pic I posted here is top 10dpo and bottom the next day at 11 dpo. My IC's also showed great progression with each day. Again it depends on the type of Ic and the person. I see your lines clearly on the IC's they definitely aren't evaps.

Attachments

• IMG_3956.jpg
    IMG_3956.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 22
Completely agree, Laila. It varies SO much between people, especially with ICs it would seem. Some see excellent lines like yours above, some don't see a faint line until after a better test or af is due. Although, I have found One Step seem to give me faint lines anyway much of the time but I can tell the difference after having so many of them.

I think this is a chemical. The FRER is pretty much the same - in some lights there looks like there's a super faint fine line but in others I don't see anything. Today's IC is virtually blank. It's much fainter than yesterday's and much harder to photograph. My temp also took a nosedive today so I'm expecting af tomorrow

Attachments

• IMG_1359.jpg
    IMG_1359.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1361.jpg
    IMG_1361.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1360.jpg
    IMG_1360.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 5
Today's IC

Attachments

• IMG_1362.jpg
    IMG_1362.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1364.jpg
    IMG_1364.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1363.jpg
    IMG_1363.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 5
Thanks. It's ok. Gut instinct told me this would happen, the voice in my head kept saying something wasn't right

Since August last year. With our other two it didn't take long; our first together we fell pregnant on our third cycle after having the implant removed, and our daughter I can't be precise but our son was 12 weeks when we found out we were expecting her.
I have had a few problems since then which I think have thrown my hormones out of balance so I'm assuming this is at least contributing. Although, this isn't a particularly long time I guess

Yeah but since last August is still hard. Our bodies are strange things, my first took 2 years to conceive and like you he was a few weeks old when we found out we were pregnant with our second and then our 3rd took 3 years for him to come along. Every baby since has pretty much been instant. I hope it happens for you soon x

It's weird isn't it. We weren't trying for our daughter, I was breastfeeding and had been told I wouldn't ovulate, we had a few times we were carried away with things but I didn't worry about it. I didn't suspect a thing actually, I only tested because we were meant to be going out for a drink that evening - the darkest lines I have seen instantly, the test line appeared before the control line! I also had a 2-3 on a CB digi that afternoon followed by a 3+ the following day with fmu! I was stunned! I hadn't had a period or anything between the post birth bleeding stopping and that day. I remember feeling rather panicked and frightened at first but I'm so happy she surprised us <3

My husband thinks his swimmers aren't doing their job but I'm convinced otherwise. I'm certain we have had a couple of chemicals since August. This cycle has shown me the strongest lines on any tests by far but we have seen faint lines on tests a couple of other times and my charts looked as if they were favourable and then my temps crashed and af showed. So I'm thinking this is a problem on my part. My GP prescribed me progesterone pessaries for PMDD last year which I didn't use, I still have them, so I'm assuming she thinks my progesterone is low. They are in date still but I am trying to sort things with vitamins and acupuncture. I don't know though because my temps seem to be in an average range, can you be low on progesterone if your temps seem ok? Or is it more an issue with sustaining progesterone later in your lp?

Wow I can't conceive while breastfeeding and for at least a few months after stopping. Would you try natural progesterone first? I've used it to balance estrogen and it worked miracles in my body.

Where do you get that from? All I read about was the stuff my GP gave me, and cream which apparently you can't buy otc in the UK.
I was having a read and rechecking my temps throughout the cycles I have tracked so far and my temps before ov and after seem perfectly fine with the exception of a couple of my charts showing a dip during my lp which could have been implantation given the timing, and a couple of temps above the average before ov, but generally they seem fine so it confuses me. It confuses me more so when I keep reading you shouldn't have this and that when every woman I know experiences things like PMS and other stuff during their cycle

I took a Poundland test today and it's stark, what I thought was a line is probably a shadow evap... but they are 25ml.. I'm at doctors today for other things so I'm gonna mention it, and ask for my temp lmao, but I think AF will arrive tomorrow also!

https://us.onasnatural.com here is where I get mine from. But I know I was estrogen dominant I had a lot of symptoms. That with a change in diet and exercise completely changed my cycles drastically.

Im really sorry :( this cycle has been so confusing with some super convincing lines. Hope you are ok xx

Oh no I'm so sorry :( hopefully next cycle will be you lucky one xx

I took a Poundland test today and it's stark, what I thought was a line is probably a shadow evap... but they are 25ml.. I'm at doctors today for other things so I'm gonna mention it, and ask for my temp lmao, but I think AF will arrive tomorrow also!

Can you post a photo or is there a photo in your thread? I read Poundland tests aren't fabulous but I wouldn't know. I hope af stays away for you

https://us.onasnatural.com here is where I get mine from. But I know I was estrogen dominant I had a lot of symptoms. That with a change in diet and exercise completely changed my cycles drastically.

Thanks for the link :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->