Am I seeing things? Superdrug early added, page 11. Update pages 18 & 19

That looks so promising, and I've seen a lot of faint lines! Good luck!

Like I said in the other thread, I can clearly see that line without zooming in and turning the brightness up on my phone! I'm soooooo excited for you!!! I'm really really hoping this is it for you! That line is definitely way darker than any of the ones last month or so far this cycle so I'm definitely hoping this is it and it's not a faulty test.

I see that easily!! Pee on another quick!!!

Lol! I can't pee on another, my pee is too diluted! Honestly my fmu was ridiculous. It was like tea without milk. But it seems to be the best pee for me to use.
I'm a little apprehensive about using a FRER tomorrow. I know my other lines on ICs haven't quite been the same as this IC, but obviously the FRERs I used before would be blank, so I'm kind of scared to use any! I don't want to assume it will be positive, but today's IC has given me hope. I think this is our tenth or eleventh cycle, which I know isn't long in comparison to many people, and I hope I don't offend any LTTC's but because it didn't take long to conceive our other two, I have kind of started to assume perhaps my age and other issues I have had mean the chances of conceiving are minimal.
I had some pink cm at about 5dpo, and have had increased cm each day, but other than this everything else could easily be put down to a regular cycle. I did go off chocolate ice cream which is different, but could be coincidence. My chart looks a lot better than March. Will add it for anyone who may be able to comment about it, I don't know if it's looking good other than in comparison to March. I used manual override because I'm certain I ovulated CD10 or CD11 (CD10 is where Fertility Friend originally put me)

Attachments

• IMG_6996.jpg
    IMG_6996.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 6
I definitely see that!!! Lots of luck for your next test hun x

Good luck for the morning cant wait to see the frer x

Crazy, I had a single IC I think which looked somewhat pink, if rather faint but the others were grey and would then fade away. I found that month quite confusing! My temps were also literally up then down each day, they are relatively level in comparison this cycle. I hope this time I don't have a rubbish test, it hasn't disappeared so this has to be a good sign! I like good old bluntness and honesty, I would rather that than anyone say they saw something if they didn't.

Josephine, lol! My pee is so diluted during the day except my fmu it isn't worth it, I have to keep drinking so I don't have cystitis so I drink at least 2L of water plus herbal tea all day and evening. But if I fall asleep and hold it for a decent time I will use another IC to see if there's anything worth posting, otherwise I will poas tomorrow :)

Laila, I find it difficult where super faint lines are concerned because I want to say if I see it, but then I always wonder what if it doesn't turn into anything, like so many of mine have! Linespotting ought to be your job, they should pay you for this lol

Hahahah!!! I should make a profession out of it! LOL. Seriously though, that's a bfp! Watch you will get a faint line on frer tomorrow for sure :happydance:

I wish I had your confidence, Laila! I hope so, I hope this test isn't messing with me. It's still there, hours later

I see it very clear, good luck for the morning x

Come on cupcake its morning show us that frer!!!!

Cupcake i can defo see it!!!!

Let us see your frer from today!?

I don't think there's much point, completely blank. I don't understand how that IC could give me a line like that only for the FRER to be blank.
I'm 9dpo today, possibly 8dpo, I have cramps like af is about to show up (isn't due until Monday or Tuesday I think), boobs sore, nauseous, increased cm, increased appetite, ridiculously emotional (as in I could cry then be perfectly fine within five minutes), metallic taste. I experience all these in varying degrees each cycle usually, but with that arsehole IC yesterday I thought perhaps this month those things meant something. Clearly they don't.
Will post photos soon, even today's IC is much lighter, like my others - barely there, and I doubt there will be anything there when it's dry. That certainly was a mean trick to play on me, One Step :(

May as well start with my IC. Please excuse the dog hair, I didn't realise it was there at first, must have fallen off my jumper :blush:

Attachments

• IMG_7274.jpg
    IMG_7274.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_7283.jpg
    IMG_7283.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7276.jpg
    IMG_7276.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 15
And the blank FRER :growlmad:

Attachments

• IMG_7280.jpg
    IMG_7280.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_7281.jpg
    IMG_7281.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_7282.jpg
    IMG_7282.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 29
Ok cupcake don't despair.

1. You are still very very early. I say give it a few more days.
2. I see a faint line on the frer clearly! And one on the Ic still!

I bet you anything that your first morning urine sucks (like mine) and that by tonight or tomorrow you will get more obvious lines! I see it on the frer and girl, trust me I wouldn't say that unless it was true!!! Try this afternoon I'm sure u will see a more defined line :)

Omg. Upcake it's there on the frer!!!! I freakin see it clearly!!!

It was slightly more diluted today, I had to drink more than usual yesterday because I could feel it starting to sting. I stupidly assumed because I saw that line on yesterday's IC and it seemed so blatantly obvious, I would see an obvious line on a FRER. I guess we will see what tomorrow brings with them

I see the line on the FRER. That's how mine started!

I see it clearly on both too!!! My fmu was always rubbish especially with ics xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->