Am I seeing things? Superdrug early added, page 11. Update pages 18 & 19

I don't see it. I'm both short and long sighted, so my eyes aren't the best, but I don't see anything in real life. Perhaps the upload made it look like there's a line?
Will still ask my acupuncturist to avoid certain points today though, to be on the safe side.
Perhaps this is a chemical if that line yesterday is/was genuine? Wouldn't be the first time, and my acupuncture treatment is for balancing hormones as well as anxiety, so perhaps I don't have the right level of progesterone to sustain a pregnancy at the moment

Look at my frer last pregnancy. I had a v light line on the Ic and frer looked like this at 11 dpo

Attachments

• IMG_3892.jpg
    IMG_3892.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 47
Now look what happens when I had put the black and white filter. You see a line! Next day it was blaring obvious. I only noticed when I put the filter.

Attachments

• IMG_3893.jpg
    IMG_3893.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 34
I looked at my photos for the millionth time and saw a lighter photo which looks like there's something faint on it. I don't know if it's the indent line I'm seeing, so I used the magic wand thing and it looked slightly pink. I don't know, I'm a rubbish judge with my tests so will post photos.
These three are the original photo

Attachments

• IMG_7296.jpg
    IMG_7296.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_7297.jpg
    IMG_7297.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_7298.jpg
    IMG_7298.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 22
I see it on both too! The frer doesnt look like a weird upload line to me! Just out of interest cupcake what number baby are u trying for? Xx

These I used the magic wand on, and the fourth I took screenshots and kept using the magic wand. Would it be showing any colour if it was only the indent, can it put colour where there isn't any?

Attachments

• IMG_7299.jpg
    IMG_7299.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_7300.jpg
    IMG_7300.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7301.jpg
    IMG_7301.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_7302.jpg
    IMG_7302.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 22
Josephine, sorry I missed your reply as I didn't remember to post the photos lol!
This will be my fourth, our third together

I see it much clearer on the original. There's definitely the start of a line there. Also I find with frer u really can't invent a line that isn't there, it's either there or it isn't and yours has a v v faint one.

Laila sorry I missed your replies too. Thanks for posting these, this gives me hope :)

Yeah i kno nothing about tweaking and magic wands but i certainly see a line om every pic!

Lol Josephine you are funny. The magic wand thing is a basic tool to improve photos on my iPad, and on iPhones too

I see it on both today's IC and the frer. The IC is disappointing compared to yesterday's but the frer looks like it might be the start of something!! I really hope it is!!!

I can't see it in real life, my eyes won't zoom in lol

I've had a lot of pregnancies and I can assure you that while I get faint bfps in the evening around 8 and 9 dpo the next few mornings are negative and lines again in evening. Regardless of how diluted my urine is. It's very strange

Definitely a line on both x

That is bizarre isn't it?! Will try another IC this evening to see if there's any change in the line

Look forward to ur next tests did u get a 2 pack of frer?

I did, yes. They are on offer in Superdrug at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"