• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Am I seeing things? Superdrug early added, page 11. Update pages 18 & 19

When are u planning on doing the other? Fxd for the ic x

Happycupcake, I couldn't see it on the other thread but with the edited photos on this thread, I do still see it! I saw it on the original one and the magic wand photos! I'm soooo hoping this is it for you! Have you tested again this evening?

I see it so clear in the frer but I also see it on the ic x

Sorry I didn't reply to this yesterday, I was busy then had a panic attack (they last hours for me) so all I wanted to do was sleep and today I feel like an effing train wreck. But on the bright side, I did still cut down on my medication which is good and I refused point blank to take extra, instead I think I must have lost about half my body weight down the toilet *sorry*, as is usual when I panic. What fun!

Anyway, I did in fact use another IC yesterday shortly before all this happened but was only after about a 1.5-2 hour hold, however I hadn't drunk much so although it wasn't as concentrated as I would have liked, I think I could see a line clearer, and pinker, than with my fmu. Will post these in a sec.
I also used my other FRER with today's fmu and I could clearly see a line there, extremely faint, but more obvious to me than yesterday's since I could see it in the first place. I don't know if it's possibly an indent I'm seeing though, so perhaps you lovely lot can help me with that. Will be buying some more FRERs later.

So, yesterday's PM IC, fourth is tweaked

Attachments

• IMG_7962.jpg
    IMG_7962.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_7981.jpg
    IMG_7981.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_7964.jpg
    IMG_7964.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_7982.jpg
    IMG_7982.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 17
And the FRER. I don't know if this is more obvious to you than yesterday's, perhaps I'm imagining it :shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_7965.jpg
    IMG_7965.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_7983.jpg
    IMG_7983.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_7967.jpg
    IMG_7967.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 26
I didn't magic wand those, by the way. Perhaps I should? The difference to me is yesterday's I could only see on photos, I could see this in real life. It looked white whilst still developing, but then seemed to have slight colour to it, which is what's making me question it only being an indent

U are NOT imagining those those are bfps!! Congrats. That frer is like all my early frers and I bet you it's clearer later today (think I've said before but fmu for me was rubbish) xx

Definitely clearer to me! Congrats and hope it's easy sailing frome here!!

What concerns me is the difference between the ICs and the fact the FRER is barely there. I would have thought FRER would be much more obvious given the first IC, if things were progressing

Try a frer later on today. Honestly with fmu my OH never even saw the test line and I tested again 2-3 hours later and it was so much clearer. I think this early on it can be hit and miss and with so many factors like urine dilution and time of day to take into account as long as there is a line it's an early bfp. I see those lines clearly and the frer is darker than yesterday's xx

I agree. Try frer after lunch and with a good hold. I can see the line clearly though! Congrats xx

I'm waiting for the electrician to leave. He doesn't seem to know the meaning of the word privacy and doesn't knock before coming into any room, even our bedroom! So I can't take photos in complete privacy as our bathroom doesn't have the best light

I think bfp too altho to me the frer is less obvious to me today

I agree with Josephine, but to be honest if the frer is more obvious in real life than yesterday's it is probably more down to picture quality than the line actually being lighter. It's so hard to photograph the early lines!! Go tell that electrician to bog off!!! I want to see your afternoon pee tests 😂!! Good luck!

I hope he buggers off soon! He always shouts at our dog too. He's having to fit a load of plug sockets everywhere to comply with council regulations regarding the license for our landlord to let the place. I have ICs, Superdrug early and more FRER, so I'm armed lol

I know you don't rate them, but I am looking forward to seeing the superdrug early as I do rate them myself. Will be interesting to see if the ic's are darker with afternoon pee too. Your electrician sounds like a nightmare. Surprised the dog hasn't had him in return for the shouting 😂😂

Please be honest! I'm used to seeing meaningless faint lines on these One Step ICs, but today's looks like there could be a potential proper line developing. It's difficult to see it as clear as I can in real life on here after uploading, but it looks faintly pink, the right width, I could see it within the timeframe and it became a little clearer after about ten minutes, it also isn't fading like many of the others have and I don't have to squint to see it.
I had a test like this before but it didn't look as neatly formed as this does, I don't have to alter it to see as well which I'm assuming is a good sign.
I'm 8dpo, possibly 7dpo.
Anyway, will post photos...

I dont see anything, but I've noticed its harder to pick up lines with a camera. I can see it on the one you recently posted with "tweaking" though! That one looks like a BFP!!!

I know you don't rate them, but I am looking forward to seeing the superdrug early as I do rate them myself. Will be interesting to see if the ic's are darker with afternoon pee too. Your electrician sounds like a nightmare. Surprised the dog hasn't had him in return for the shouting 😂😂

She's such a loveable girl, all she wants to do is love everyone. She's only young but she's huge and her version of showing affection is by bounding on anyone who walks through the door! He has more chance of her licking him into the next life than having him, despite him being an arse lol! He has even made our cat crap itself, quite literally, with stressing him out with what he's doing :dohh: poor little guy.
I haven't been to pee for a couple of hours and I know I can't get away with much longer without drinking or cystitis will flare up. The joys of being female and prone to these things...

Has the electrician buggered off yet?? Lol! Excited to see ur afternoon tests xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->