Am I the only one...

I'm tired of it too!

I think SMEP is a good idea. Last month it kinda fell apart because we ended up BDing 4 days in a row because I got a positive OPK on a day we were not supposed to BD (supposed to do it 8-10-12 and I got the pos OPK on day 13). I would've felt better if I had gotten the positive OPK on day 14 because then we could have waited a day in between doing it three days in a row. I'm not sure if that makes sense haha.

lol it makes sense.
I never thought it could be this complicated.
I just finish my second round of Soy. It's nice that it shorten my cycle by 2 days, but I'm afraid that it might be all too confusing this cycle. Round 3 of Soy.

I think we are all going TTC crazzzzzy :wacko: Its so hard but at least we can move on to this month together and support each other all the way!

I'm also trying accupuncture this month, i have my first appt wednesday - i'm very nervous about it!! So for me SMEP, mucinex & accupuncture FX!!! I'm not going to test early plsssssss don't let me girls - i need to wait untill 13dpo at least!!!

Hope Shona's ok, she must be close to 0.....

I think we are all going TTC crazzzzzy :wacko: Its so hard but at least we can move on to this month together and support each other all the way!

I'm also trying accupuncture this month, i have my first appt wednesday - i'm very nervous about it!! So for me SMEP, mucinex & accupuncture FX!!! I'm not going to test early plsssssss don't let me girls - i need to wait untill 13dpo at least!!!

Hope Shona's ok, she must be close to 0.....

Ok same here Nimbec! We can't test before 13dpo! That's a deal :wacko:
It will be so hard.

Ok same here Nimbec! We can't test before 13dpo! That's a deal :wacko:
It will be so hard.[/QUOTE]

Ok DEAL! I think I need to hide the tests in the house!! or perhaps pee on an ovulation stick to keep the addiction at bay LOL LOL :wacko:

I really am determind though!

I was considering going to a Reiki healing this time. I still have to research if it conflicts with my Christian beliefs, but I don't think it does. My pastor has also offered to have a prayer done where women in the prayer group at church put their hands over my womb and say prayers.

I have a friend who is training in reiki - after long chats it's not for me but I think it works fo some people!! She's very positive about it! I had a horse treated once and it didn't make any difference and animals don't lie ;) tbh in our situation I think anything is worth a go! How may it conflict with your beliefs? I'm genuinely interested.

I don't know if you ladies can help me at all but i mean i figure you're going through the same emotions as i am so it is worth it. So my periods are always on time (i have a 38 day cycle,i know long cycle) But they are always on time and bright red and heavy from the beginning well this month it was due on june 19th and i thought i got it but it was just a very light brownish spotting for 2-3 days light it was very light not enough to fill a pad or a tampon and i just thought it was the start of my period and then it just stopped. its been two weeks since it has stopped and still no period so could i be pregnant or is it most likely something else?

I have a friend who is training in reiki - after long chats it's not for me but I think it works fo some people!! She's very positive about it! I had a horse treated once and it didn't make any difference and animals don't lie ;) tbh in our situation I think anything is worth a go! How may it conflict with your beliefs? I'm genuinely interested.

I'm not sure, that's why I need to look into it! I don't believe in psychics or mediums or anything like that so I wanted to make sure it didn't involve anything like that. I just need to research it! :)

I don't know if you ladies can help me at all but i mean i figure you're going through the same emotions as i am so it is worth it. So my periods are always on time (i have a 38 day cycle,i know long cycle) But they are always on time and bright red and heavy from the beginning well this month it was due on june 19th and i thought i got it but it was just a very light brownish spotting for 2-3 days light it was very light not enough to fill a pad or a tampon and i just thought it was the start of my period and then it just stopped. its been two weeks since it has stopped and still no period so could i be pregnant or is it most likely something else?

Hi and welcome! Gosh this ttc journey is never straight forward!! Have you taken a pg test? Do you temp or know when you definately 0'd? Could you have o'd late and spotting was implantation bleeding?? If not then I would go to your gp and ask for a blood pg test to make sure! FX for you!! Keep in touch!!

i am testing tomorrow morning i am just so nervous cause i hate seeing those BFN's but i mean i have never spotted before at all sooooo i am just anxiously waiting a swear ttc is making me go insane lol

Aww hun the only thing I would say is that your LP last time was 18 days so maybe she is on her way, don't think you need to worry unless you get past that point - and perhaps test......I would really really love you to be pg!!! I'm so sorry you must be feeling horrid wantig answers (((hugs)))

She showed up this morning. Now I can't get my HSG. So bummed. :/

Wristwatch what horrible timing DAMN WITCH!!!!!!!!!! So you are going without clomid this month? Shona also is on a natural round. (((((HUGS)))))

AFM Just been for first accupuncture appointment and she was fantastic but i had a really strong reaction once all the needles were in and 'circuit complete' I was so hot and sweaty felt very nauseus was very pale......apparently I have a big blockage and sometimes peoples bodies react like this first time - it terrified me and i'm ment to be going back next week (still feel dodgey now an hour later!) She insisted that next time wouldn't be so strong.....
so i don't know if i'm going back!

Wristwatch what horrible timing DAMN WITCH!!!!!!!!!! So you are going without clomid this month? Shona also is on a natural round. (((((HUGS)))))

AFM Just been for first accupuncture appointment and she was fantastic but i had a really strong reaction once all the needles were in and 'circuit complete' I was so hot and sweaty felt very nauseus was very pale......apparently I have a big blockage and sometimes peoples bodies react like this first time - it terrified me and i'm ment to be going back next week (still feel dodgey now an hour later!) She insisted that next time wouldn't be so strong.....
so i don't know if i'm going back!

I'm going this afternoon. I'm kind of nervous, but I don't know what to tell her cuz my new cycle is confusing.

danielle they will ask you lots of questions only the basics about whether u o or not etc you'll be fine good luck!!!

yeah that's the thing. I'm at CD5 and did a opk last night. The second line is already there?! It's dark enough to tell me I should O this weekend. I don't know what to think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->