Am I the only one...

Ladies just had a big argument with oh we are doing SMEP plan and he has masturbated today on the off day! I am so upset angry and hurt he can't see what the prob is told me I need to calm down I just burst into tears and feel like in already out this cycle!!! I know this is irrational and he has promised not to do it gain but insists his speem are fine grrrrrrrr MEN how on earth do they expect things to work if they don't stick to the plan??! Plus what the hell do I do now miss another day or bd as schedule Tom but that would mean he has come 3 days in a row???? I'm so upset with him!! Sorry if u think I'm being irrational I had just pinned all my hopes on the plan :( :( :(

Shona good to hear u are ok - we have floods here too miserable isn't it!! I'm pleased your are taking a break and not thinking about ttc I so wish I could calm down about it all

Bec,

I'm just waiting to O now. You do the HSG right after period ends. I am hoping I'm one of those who gets pregnant right after an HSG! Lots of icky debris came out so I'm hoping it got everything prepped in there lol.

Re: oh masturbating, I'd be SO PISSED too! I would seriously flip out if my husband did that. I've actually asked him if he's done it because I can't understand why we're not pregnant yet. What time of the day did he do it?

I'm so pleased you agree!! He did it this afternoon before I for home from work grrrrr fuming!!! It's not rocket science to work out that he shouldn't be and I told him well asked him if he would mind doing the plan for 1month!! God I'd have preferred to at least have Sex so it wasn't a complete waste of semen!!

So pleased your hsg went well!! Fx you o nice and early and lets pray you get that bfp with those nicely cleaned tubes!!!

I'm off to make peace in the house haha who would have thought 2yrs ago is be rowing about masterbating!!! LOL

Will do that video for you too!

Oh yay I want to see the video! i'd recommend waiting to BD until later at night because then a good amount of time will have passed. :)

oh sounds horrible nimbec-you tell it to him!!!!

afm still no O...but last nights opk was darker than they have been..finally some progress...but sick of waiting to O, as I am already on cd17...

hope all are well...fx this is all of our lucky cycles!!

almosthere me too although i'm only CD13 time is really really dragging!! I feel absolutely shattered all the time too :(

let's keep strong nimbec-and you are still early on in this cycle, hope you get your opk very soon!! Maybe we will O on the same day! =)

and dh is off to the urologist as we speak-hope all goes well-really not sure what to expect-prob. a general appt. with lots of questions, then checking his..eh hem, balls and penis, then seeing if there are environmental factors affecting his low sperm count...hmmm will update when he get's back!

Oooooh yes O buddies! Yes lets stay positive!! Wishing you both good luck for the urol appt keep in touch!!!

OPK is almost positive!! It should be tonight or tomorrow morning. Now, we BD last night,but should we tonight or wait tomorrow?

I'd wait till tomorrow hun they if pos do 3 days in a row yey!!! let us know!

I'd test before you go to bed if pos bd but if not wait but thats just what i'd do...if his spermies are good you could do iteeveryday for a week no problem!

I'd test before you go to bed if pos bd but if not wait but thats just what i'd do...if his spermies are good you could do iteeveryday for a week no problem!

Oh I'll do that then. I'll test this afternoon and before bed. If not positive then I'll wait tomorrow to BD. Good thinking Nimbec! :happydance:

hehe no problem at all! let me know if its pos... even if not it can't be far away!!

No can't be far. I'm feeling cramps on left side plus backache. I know O is close.

Any news Danielle or anyone else?

Quick update I just got my pos opk cd14 I have never o'd this early YAY!! so getting bust for 3 days!!! YIPEE!!

Any news Danielle or anyone else?

Quick update I just got my pos opk cd14 I have never o'd this early YAY!! so getting bust for 3 days!!! YIPEE!!

That's great news Nimbec!!

I tested last night and this morning...still not positive but getting there. I only have three tests left so I'll test again during supper time and wait tomorrow morning I guess

ok this is weird...I just tested and the second line was lighter than yesterday. I kinda of wonder if I miss it.

I am starting to wonder the same danielle! I started testing cd11 and I am wondering if I maybe had a super early pos opk surge that was missed on cd10 and od on cd 11 or 12....

neg opk last night, cd19 today, not looking like I am going to ov this cycle! =(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->