Am I the only one...

yes i have 27days cycle... so ill be o in 9 to 10 days...
m so glad as i can travel...yay...

hi shona u can travel any time.. nothing to worry..
nimbec- i m 12dpo today.. getting watery discharge from today, and cramps like af.. my lp is 15days so af is expected on 28th..

Hi all hope your ok! Well im not positive today 9dpo and bfn :( just want to know now I feel like time is standing still!!

Wrist and Brittany any news?

Shona let me know how the test is today.

i tested today and its bfn..
day is good will go to gyno today...
fx for you bec... 9 dpo too early to test... so hope its positive for you...

Thanks Shona and im pleased you can move onto next cycle they say you are more fertile as your body is already geared up! Let us know how it goes with gynae (((hugs)))

Hey everyone,

I've been kind of avoiding this site lately because I've gotten this negative attitude about it all that I didn't want anyone else to get dragged down by. I am just feeling sooooo hopeless.

I'm about 6DPO right now. I had alcohol (enough to make me tipsy) on Friday and Saturday. I've been kind of drinking caffeine again. I have just kind of given up. It makes me angry to sacrifice all of the stuff I enjoy and then end up with no reason for having done so at the end of the month.

Shona-so sorry to hear about what happened :(

Welcome to the new people in the thread. Baby dust to you all!

I also stepped on the scaled and realized that I've gained 30 pounds since my wedding, and I'm feeling horrible about myself. So today I am starting to change some things drastically, because this is ridiculous. So I almost would rather get pregnant in August anyway so I have a couple of months to lose weight. I'm also teaching a new course next year, and it would be inconvenient to leave for 6 weeks in the middle of it, so I'm hoping for an August or September pregnancy, but I would obviously LOVE to be pregnant now. I just don't know anymore. :/

Wristwatch I'm so sorry you are having such a hard time it is really horrible an plays hell with your emotions! It seems hopeless now but it really isn't it's just all getting on top of you I think you did the right thing by enjoying yourself perhaps a little less pressure on yourself will help make a bean? Clomid can cause weight gain I think - you look tiny to me! One quick word of advice I had to put on weight to make my body work better, it's important to be healthy but not thin - it plays hell with your cycles! ((((hugs))))

I really hope you get a suprise bfp this month! Please try to stay positive and as you are doing continue to enjoy your life!!

Ok now I just need to listen to my own advice ;) lol

Keep in touch - pop in occasionally!

Wristwatch I'm so sorry you are having such a hard time it is really horrible an plays hell with your emotions! It seems hopeless now but it really isn't it's just all getting on top of you I think you did the right thing by enjoying yourself perhaps a little less pressure on yourself will help make a bean? Clomid can cause weight gain I think - you look tiny to me! One quick word of advice I had to put on weight to make my body work better, it's important to be healthy but not thin - it plays hell with your cycles! ((((hugs))))

I really hope you get a suprise bfp this month! Please try to stay positive and as you are doing continue to enjoy your life!!

Ok now I just need to listen to my own advice ;) lol

Keep in touch - pop in occasionally!

i've been to my gyno and i told him everything. he said to take 1 month break. and try naturally without clomid.. i already took clomid and i don't know whether to continue or stop.. i took 2doses...
please help...

Oh gosh personally I'd continue as your almost half way through and do natural next cycle if that's what he thinks... Hope that helps or maybe just take 50mg? Could you call and ask hi
?

he said i have 1retention follical... i actually don't know what is that.. some time it might block the egg and the egg might fall outside the tube... so no point monitoring ..

Shonababu I wouldn't worry about it fx your new eggie will go down the opposite tube!!

I'm shattered today loosing hope though as not really any symptoms - i don't even feel like af is on her way :/ Just need to know now. AF due Sat 4 days to go!!

How is everyone getting on?

Shona did you continue clomid and have u started charting yet?

bec. i stopped clomid after 2nd dose.. and yes i have started charting... idk how it will go... currently they are dancing up and down...

shona can you attach your chart? temps are up and down before 0 so don't panic! no news here today apart from another bfn! :(

Hey girls,

I had an appt with my doctor today. I normally love him and leave his office full of hope, but I left today feeling worse.

He had told me before I started my first Clomid cycle that after 2 cycles we would come back and I'd do an HSG (dye) test. So it's been two cycles (not sure if I'm pg this cycle but since the appt was today we had to talk about options if I'm not) and he just says that I'll take Clomid again. I spoke up and said that I wanted the dye test first because it's useless to take medication if my tubes are blocked. He basically made me feel like an idiot saying that blocked tubes pretty much only happen in people who have been pregnant before, miscarried, or people who have had pelvic inflammatory disease.

I started crying right then. Just broke down sobbing. He asked if I was okay, and I said "No. I feel like this is hopeless. I don't understand why this has to be so hard when we were MADE to do this..." etc etc etc. He said that we can do the HSG if that will make me feel better and reduce my stress. The catch was that I had to get my period within the next few days, because he's going on vacation. So if I don't get my period by Monday, I have to just be unmonitored for a month. We made the HSG appt for July 9.

I told him that I don't think I will get my period that soon because I think I ovulated late based on charting. He dismissed the chart and said they aren't reliable, and he doesn't want me looking into temps. I don't understand how he can dismiss something that is basically proven! Progesterone causes a temp rise. Uggghh! So he said to assume I ovulated on day 14 or 15, and not 19 like my chart says. He will see that he's wrong when I don't get my period until like July 5 or 6.

So the HSG is scheduled and we made an appt for 6 weeks from now for if I have to cancel the HSG, we can go into a new plan.

But I am just feeling completely without hope. He said that once HSG is done and my tubes are clear, I'll go back on Clomid and he'll monitor follicles so I can time it better. I feel like through charting I HAVE timed it right and it's still not happening, even medicated.

Ugh. Sorry to vent, but I knew you ladies would understand!

The only good news I got was that my progesterone was 20 on day 22. So maybe I did ovulate earlier, I have no idea. :/

Ugggh. I woke up around 5:30 this morning and something told me to test. I had bought a 25-pack of the Wondfo tests online. I thought I had a BFP! Then I later realized that the line I was seeing was on all of the tests and that the BFP line is actually closer to the test line. Totally heartbroken when I realized it. Those directions should be more clear so you don't get your hopes up! :(

I tried to attach the pic, so let's see if it worked.

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 6
Wrist I'm so sorry you are having a rough time!!!! Could you perhaps get a second opinion from another gynae if he won't let you do hsg? That's really silly of him dismissing temperatures! My gynae frustrated me too as because I o'd last cycle he's given me another 3 months of clomid not monitored not even a 11 day test arrrrrrgh totally feel in the dark!

Sorry about te test damn things they are heart wrenches!!! I thought I saw a line today but it was all wishful thinking my partner told me I needed to get a grip - he thinks I'm bonkers he has no idea how hard this is :( he's normally supportive and could be much worse but comments like that hurt, he didn't mean it to!

Ugggh. I woke up around 5:30 this morning and something told me to test. I had bought a 25-pack of the Wondfo tests online. I thought I had a BFP! Then I later realized that the line I was seeing was on all of the tests and that the BFP line is actually closer to the test line. Totally heartbroken when I realized it. Those directions should be more clear so you don't get your hopes up! :(

I tried to attach the pic, so let's see if it worked.

what is the number on your test packets?

ugggh. I woke up around 5:30 this morning and something told me to test. I had bought a 25-pack of the wondfo tests online. I thought i had a bfp! Then i later realized that the line i was seeing was on all of the tests and that the bfp line is actually closer to the test line. Totally heartbroken when i realized it. Those directions should be more clear so you don't get your hopes up! :(

i tried to attach the pic, so let's see if it worked.

what is the number on your test packets?

w0111233-3

that is the same ones that i have! :/

I'm pretty sure its a bad batch :(

edit: here are my tests

Attachments

• IMAG2378 (2).jpg
    IMAG2378 (2).jpg
    19 KB · Views: 3
  • IMAG2378.jpg
    IMAG2378.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread