Am I the only one...

:)

have you already told me when you are going to test? I feel like i've asked you, but i can't remember? I think you need to test :)

:)

have you already told me when you are going to test? I feel like i've asked you, but i can't remember? I think you need to test :)

LOL! I'm trying to hold out 'til the 28th. I really really REALLY am tempted to test tomorrow (my bday) but even though I know the likelihood of a BFP at 10DPO isn't the greatest, I would still be super sad if I got a BFN! My TTC friend in real life told me I should wait until at least Saturday (12 DPO)

you are so much more willpower then i do! I am NOT going to test again until Saturday unless my opk turns positive!

Well you BOTH have more will power than me! Although I have been asked by consultant so have to test everyday mixed emotions about it, it helps with the poas addiction but not necessarily with the emotions!!

I'm 9DPO tomorrow

Shall we all test saturday together then?

Goodnight everyone! sleep well lets hope we are all cooking buns in the oven :haha:

you are so much more willpower then i do! I am NOT going to test again until Saturday unless my opk turns positive!

I'm trying! I think once my birthday is over I'll be more antsy to test!

Also, I am feeling SUPER tired since this afternoon. Not sure if it's a sign or if I'm just tired randomly!

Well you BOTH have more will power than me! Although I have been asked by consultant so have to test everyday mixed emotions about it, it helps with the poas addiction but not necessarily with the emotions!!

I'm 9DPO tomorrow

Shall we all test saturday together then?

I think us all testing together Saturday will be great! Although we'll be testing at diff times bc of time changes. But we will all test Sat. and post results here! :)

sounds like a plan to me!

and i have been sleeping all day! after going back to sleep this morning i took another nap this afternoon! Not sure how i'm going to sleep tonight! I have been having mild, mild pressure and aches in my abdomen today too, but idk. I'm scared to get my hopes up for them to be crushed when AF comes.

sounds like a plan to me!

and i have been sleeping all day! after going back to sleep this morning i took another nap this afternoon! Not sure how i'm going to sleep tonight! I have been having mild, mild pressure and aches in my abdomen today too, but idk. I'm scared to get my hopes up for them to be crushed when AF comes.

Same! I am having so many little signs but I'm afraid to put any thought into them!

yes! that would be great! so that for 2 weeks at a time we aren't wasting time thinking we are!

Seriously! And someone should really make it so every day is a fertile day. haha

yes! Its crazy how hard it really is! I wish I would have known this my whole life!

My headache has come back and earlier after my nap this afternoon my temp was 98.9 and i just took it cause i feel hot and my head is bothering me and it was a low grade fever 99.. hope i'm not getting sick!

yes! Its crazy how hard it really is! I wish I would have known this my whole life!

My headache has come back and earlier after my nap this afternoon my temp was 98.9 and i just took it cause i feel hot and my head is bothering me and it was a low grade fever 99.. hope i'm not getting sick!

I noticed a low grade fever this afternoon too! It was 99.1 around 4pm, and then I just took it about 10 minutes ago and it's 99.4! That CAN be a sign of early pregnancy.

that is probably a good sign for you, but as for me i'm only 5dpo so that probably just means sick for me because i haven't implanted yet!

thank you mam! I'm kinda hoping for a temp dip tomorrow and then sky rocket temps for 7dpo and up! That will give me some hope for implantation! I am having mild af cramps right now and i'm praying that its implantation. If you don't mind please remember me and say a little prayer this will be the month i get my bfp! I'll be returning the favor and praying for you too!

thank you mam! I'm kinda hoping for a temp dip tomorrow and then sky rocket temps for 7dpo and up! That will give me some hope for implantation! I am having mild af cramps right now and i'm praying that its implantation. If you don't mind please remember me and say a little prayer this will be the month i get my bfp! I'll be returning the favor and praying for you too!

Absolutely! Just finished my Bible readings for the night and will be saying my prayers in a few. :) Good night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->