Am I the only one...

Well I couldn't resist the opportunity to get a BFP for my birthday so I took a FRER this morning...neg! I'm okay though, I know it's probably too early. :) Hope you all have/are having a great day!

Aww well by your chart you may be implanting. Today! So maybe by Saturday you'll see that bfp! And happy birthdayyyyy

Happy birthday wristwatch and i don't blame you for testing, as you say its very early tho so don't loose hope!!!

Hi Brittany how you feeling today?

I'm guessing Shonababu is out with her oh having a fabulous day - lets hope so!!

Well i tested again 2wice today just incase i had a dodgey strip lol really infact it maybe that i'm only 9DPO! :wacko: oh well, i', not really feeling symptoms today apart from maybe some cramps.

Hope everyone else is ok!

What should i be looking for on my chart around this time? im new to charting....

Happy birthday wristwatch and i don't blame you for testing, as you say its very early tho so don't loose hope!!!

Hi Brittany how you feeling today?

I'm guessing Shonababu is out with her oh having a fabulous day - lets hope so!!

Well i tested again 2wice today just incase i had a dodgey strip lol really infact it maybe that i'm only 9DPO! :wacko: oh well, i', not really feeling symptoms today apart from maybe some cramps.

Hope everyone else is ok!

What should i be looking for on my chart around this time? im new to charting....

Thank you!

I was wondering where she was! You're right; she took the day to be with her hubby!

I would say you should just be looking for temps to stay above coverline. It can be a good sign if you had a dip around 7 DPO and then a rise. Another good sign is a triphasic chart, meaning you have 3 prounounced thermal shifts (2 above coverline). Those don't always mean pregnancy, but it can! :)

Also thanks Bec for the well wishes on FB :) Brittany, if you want to be FB friends let me know! :D

I am great today! Woke up at 8 to temp then back to sleep until 9! I do have sore bbs! Not that bad just when i touch then I can feel it and every now and then a cramp or two in my abdomen... I had a little tiny drop in my temp this morning.

and wristwatch is right anywhere between 7-11 dpo you want to look for a drop then a big rise in your temp that would mean implantation but not always! My chart does it all the time and i haven't been pregnant!

thanks hun, have you had lots of nice prezzies? and a nice day? do you have plans for this evening? sorry 101 questions!

do you know how i attach my chart or anything infact to the bottom of page?

Also likewize Brittany just let me know

:hugs: to everyone

if i remember correctly there is a share button on FF that will give you a link and you copy and paste it into your signature..

i did mine months ago so i can't really remember

ok i've tried to add it - Lets see if it works.....I cant seem to get it to have a picture but nevermind!

My Ovulation Chart

sorry i'm just trying to figure out which one is right :)

ok when you go to your chart and click share copy and paste the "simple link" in your signature.

Ok lets see if it works haha the excitement lol! thankyou for helping me!!

it takes me to it, but i only see your ticker not your actual chart.

hi hun did you try to add me? i havent had a request, i'm rebecca parr

last try lets see if this works...

just ignor me having a dizzy moment thought u meant fb lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->