• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Am I the only person..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give up with this thread, its hard work, everyone is stressing out over pictures ... this isnt even a debate thread :lol: :lol:

arguing about arguing :dohh: :dohh:

I don't think it's arguing about arguing at all. For instance if I posted about weaning admin would move it to 'weaning and nutrition' more than likely, so if a thread starts gong down the road of animal weirdness is there not another home for it???? Please!!!! !lol

This thread is actually great publicity for all Goats. It will really boost their public profile.... And they do say, any publicity is good publicity. Soon these goats will be wanting Agents, appearing on the cover of OK magazine... maybe katie Prices next hubby will be a Goat :shrug:

:rofl: hahaha

This thread is actually great publicity for all Goats. It will really boost their public profile.... And they do say, any publicity is good publicity. Soon these goats will be wanting Agents, appearing on the cover of OK magazine... maybe katie Prices next hubby will be a Goat :shrug:

Pmsl!

This is odd to me... because pictures being posted in threads has been going on FOREVER. The sheer number of times i've been in the tri section, GC, GS, baby club, feeding... ANYWHERE you get people posting fluffy kittens, cheesecakes, and huge drinks.

The goats were my Retaliation against that. It started out as a few people on msn and grew and grew... it was FUNNY to see everyone joining in with what was actually a piss take, to something that is VERY common on b&b!

So if you're going to pick on picture-posts, go right back to the beginning of locked debates and you might find them there!!! This isn't a recent thing, it's simply grew is all.

And way to go, making a thread that would OBVIOUSLY attract more... asking for it!

x

:thumbup: Lol, very true!

The goat kissing picture was a step too far. I don't know how to get that image out my head :shock:

I give up with this thread, its hard work, everyone is stressing out over pictures ... this isnt even a debate thread :lol: :lol:

arguing about arguing :dohh: :dohh:

I don't think it's arguing about arguing at all. For instance if I posted about weaning admin would move it to 'weaning and nutrition' more than likely, so if a thread starts gong down the road of animal weirdness is there not another home for it???? Please!!!! !lol

https://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/9/10/141fa576-62dc-477c-b977-709fe73716d2.jpg

I just think it's a shame that heated debates cannot be allowed to resolve themselves. IT CAN BE DONE!! We are all adults, we don't need to be stopped from having a heated debate. No one is forced to participate and if you feel someone is breaking forum rules with their posts then you click report and / or leave the thread.

i love debates and i think the most recent thread re formula feeding was very healthy indeed. it got to 120ish pages and the most part was debate, the humorous pages of pictures and jokes were only a small fraction and only came when things were getting hairy. i think, unfortunately, that thread would have been locked pretty early on had it not have been diffused several times.

Things getting hairy? :haha:

ETA - Didn't mean to make that text so massive, couldn't see the size before I hit send :)

Look, fair enough, some of the animal pics are a bit random - but its a bit of light relief imo, baby club seems to have a really spiky atmosphere recently (compared to how I used to find it at least). I totally understand that we are all tired, hormonal and feel very strongly about how we personally are raising our LO's, but there are some members who seem to just love talking down to people, or making people feel bad about their choices. Which is a shame, because there are some bloody amazing mummies on here who have a lot of experience/advice to share.

ok girls, this is what we may need in future :rofl:

https://rlv.zcache.com/banter_warning_yellow_poster-p228639128171564038tdcp_400.jpg

To OP...

Did it occur to you that by making this thread you would be bombarded by more images that seemingly anger you so? Lol school boy error

Of course it did, but what can I do about the immaturity of some people??

immature, pathetic, anything else?

nice thread NG09.

https://www.combatgold1.co.uk/images/funny/misc/Pot%20Kettle%20Black.jpg

...yawn...........

sorry i only answer to memes.

did you mean.....

https://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/3846204/YAWN-your-bullshit-bores-me.jpg?imageSize=Large&generatorName=Joseph-Ducreux-v2

?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta