• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Am I the only person..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give up with this thread, its hard work, everyone is stressing out over pictures ... this isnt even a debate thread :lol: :lol:

arguing about arguing :dohh: :dohh:

I don't think it's arguing about arguing at all. For instance if I posted about weaning admin would move it to 'weaning and nutrition' more than likely, so if a thread starts gong down the road of animal weirdness is there not another home for it???? Please!!!! !lol

Trouble is, the original topic is still there for people to discuss and people will still reply in amongst the "pictures" to discuss the OP .. so there isnt really anywhere else particularly relevant to put them im afraid

If you want to read the BF/FF thread, then just read the first 100 pages. :shrug: after page 10 all the posts are the same anyway, going round and round and round in circles. Hardly missing owt if you dont make it to 120+

or is a 100 page steady debate not long enough? is that not classed as a natural end to a debate? if not what is?! a stickie?!?!

https://files.sharenator.com/dog_with_lips_Funny_Pics-s480x571-17815-580.jpg

there's a lovely subforum here called "news and debates" where i haven't seen any pictures... the debates are great over there. why not try it in there so we can enjoy the banter here?

And to be honest, as a FFer it WAS nice to see people going back and forth with the debate, but with SHARED jokes between them. Its better than snide 'im better than you' comments which i've seen far too much in FF/BF threads.

BF & FFers were laughing together which is bloody rare on those. x

I give up with this thread, its hard work, everyone is stressing out over pictures ... this isnt even a debate thread :lol: :lol:

I don't think it's arguing about arguing at all. For instance if I posted about weaning admin would move it to 'weaning and nutrition' more than likely, so if a thread starts gong down the road of animal weirdness is there not another home for it???? Please!!!! !lol

Trouble is, the original topic is still there for people to discuss and people will still reply in amongst the "pictures" to discuss the OP .. so there isnt really anywhere else particularly relevant to put them im afraid

think you missed my question in amongst the goats lmao.
is there anywhere or anyway we could just hash out the concept of an acceptable debate- and when it needs to be controlled or something.
i dont personally find it a problem- but i admit had i noticed the goats before i would have felt a bit like i didnt know what was going on etc....

I gave Billy a bath today, he turned out like this..
https://www.248am.com/images/uglydog.jpg

Finally the ff thread has been locked to be cleaned up

And to be honest, as a FFer it WAS nice to see people going back and forth with the debate, but with SHARED jokes between them. Its better than snide 'im better than you' comments which i've seen far too much in FF/BF threads.

ewww didn't realise those pesky formula feeders were laughing at the jokes too.. yuk! :haha:

ewww didn't realise those pesky formula feeders were laughing at the jokes too.. yuk! :haha:

:lol: You're argument was ALWAYS invalid, you knew that ;)

think you missed my question in amongst the goats lmao.
is there anywhere or anyway we could just hash out the concept of an acceptable debate- and when it needs to be controlled or something.
i dont personally find it a problem- but i admit had i noticed the goats before i would have felt a bit like i didnt know what was going on etc....

Not really hun, i mean we have the Debate section for intended debates, where everyone knows the ettiquete, and normally the same rules apply elsewhere on the forum.

I think its just been something lighthearted thats snowballed tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"