• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Am I the only person..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally the ff thread has been locked to be cleaned up

So basically the very pics that were supposed to have kept the thread going is what got it locked in the end. Ironic no??

three guests now... they've invited the billy goats along for the laughs! "whaaaat you dont liiiike us?"

And to be honest, as a FFer it WAS nice to see people going back and forth with the debate, but with SHARED jokes between them. Its better than snide 'im better than you' comments which i've seen far too much in FF/BF threads.

BF & FFers were laughing together which is bloody rare on those. x

ewww didn't realise those pesky formula feeders were laughing at the jokes too.. yuk! :haha:

:lol: You're argument was ALWAYS invalid, you knew that ;)

https://www.hiphophater.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/A-Good-Counter-Argument.jpg

https://www.mdjunction.com/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/images/funny_pictures_emo_goat_in_tree.jpg

I give up with this thread, its hard work, everyone is stressing out over pictures ... this isnt even a debate thread :lol: :lol:

arguing about arguing :dohh: :dohh:

I don't think it's arguing about arguing at all. For instance if I posted about weaning admin would move it to 'weaning and nutrition' more than likely, so if a thread starts gong down the road of animal weirdness is there not another home for it???? Please!!!! !lol

Trouble is, the original topic is still there for people to discuss and people will still reply in amongst the "pictures" to discuss the OP .. so there isnt really anywhere else particularly relevant to put them im afraid

think you missed my question in amongst the goats lmao.
is there anywhere or anyway we could just hash out the concept of an acceptable debate- and when it needs to be controlled or something.
i dont personally find it a problem- but i admit had i noticed the goats before i would have felt a bit like i didnt know what was going on etc....

Not really hun, i mean we have the Debate section for intended debates, where everyone knows the ettiquete, and normally the same rules apply elsewhere on the forum.

I think its just been something lighthearted thats snowballed tbh.

ah thanks, just thought i'd ask!
hi btw- as i said in the post that got eaten by goats- think the last time i spoke to you i was like 16 weeks pregnant:flower:

https://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n54/heavenshallburnfan/funny_owl_17.jpg

I cant believe those poor goats are being victimised like this! :rofl:

Sheesssshhh- stop moaning:shrug:

I made a new home for them all: The Funny Farm

It's in a section where that sort of stuff is allowed so we can be as silly as we want =)

Really though, wouldn't it have been easier to just not read the goat thread instead of having to wade through a goat thread of your very own?

I made a new home for them all: The Funny Farm

It's in a section where that sort of stuff is allowed so we can be as silly as we want =)

OMG, sense at last!!! Thank you :flow:

Finally the ff thread has been locked to be cleaned up

So basically the very pics that were supposed to have kept the thread going is what got it locked in the end. Ironic no??

It's being re-opened :thumbup:

Yes after a tidy up of "all the unrelated nonsense and then it will be re-opened." Admins words, not mine. :)

I know, I've seen it....

However the unrelated nonsense still stopped yet another bf v ff thread spiral out of control and end up with people coming away from it feeling shit...

everytime i clicked another page a new one would appear, thats how fast this thread is going!

goat forbid that people finally relax on this forum and have some fun once a year.

:rofl: @ this thread...... will it reach 120 pages though????? :haha:
https://images0.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/3805299/OBJECTION-Im-a-turtle-your-argument-is-invalid.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=WOWWWW-TURTLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"