Am I the only person..

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the long and short of this thread isnt so much that its annoying .. its that people feel "left out" and "noT in with the joke/crowd" or whatever? Because thats how this all reads to me?

Not at all, I just think the pictures have got to the stage of flogging a dead horse :)

I saw a few posts hinting at it and wasnt sure if it was the general tone of the thread or just the thoughts of a few.

https://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg322/polkadotsbewley/your-argument-is-invalid-because-potato.jpg

But in all fairness, I think the goat thing is several days old and not too funny anymore. I just don't read it anymore though, even though my gut split open reading the first time.

If the goat pervs didn't jump in to rescue the thread it would just get locked and someone would start another one exactly the same a week later...

But in all fairness, I think the goat thing is several days old and not too funny anymore. I just don't read it anymore though, even though my gut split open reading the first time.

we aren't so much into goats now...

but,

your argument IS invalid.

how can people not find these goats cute??

there dwarf goats!!
https://www.opednews.com/populum/uploaded/nigerian-dwarf-goat-juliesjungle-2795-20090409-331.jpg

So the long and short of this thread isnt so much that its annoying .. its that people feel "left out" and "noT in with the joke/crowd" or whatever? Because thats how this all reads to me?

No I think it is really annoying that if you dare have an opinion that goes against the grain the goat brigade jump in to rescue the thread from being locked or whatever under the assumption that everyone finds it a as hysterical, granted the first few pictures the first time were funny but it's soooooo old now. I don't want to be involved with lots of weird pictures of strange animals doing odd things, I personally don't see how it has relevance in 'baby club'.

oh calm your spam and have a little fun! :rolleyes:

PP- (hi btw- ive not talked to you since i was pregnant- lyssa's now 16 months- shame on me)

is there not a way we can all hash out what's acceptable and not in a debate- i have no problem with the goat parade (though a diff animal mabye- goats are creepy)
but obviouly some people feel they can't put accrss there opinion and that the goat parade are over stepping the mark

OMG!!!! kinky monkey!!

Holly i think that is the case, but i suppose its different for everyone :shrug:

I've already admitted that it doesnt make any sense to me and I dont get it. Seems out of the blue to me. One minute you're reading a debate about FF/BF the next minute there are pages and pages of goats for no aparent reason. And now that I've been explained it, I get it, but I still don't find it funny - sorry! Must have a difference sense of humour obviously. I'd rather participate in a good debate - I'm mature & intelligent enough, as are so many other mums here to do that without insulting anyone.

OMG!!!! kinky monkey!!

Holly i think that is the case, but i suppose its different for everyone :shrug:

I've already admitted that it doesnt make any sense to me and I dont get it. Seems out of the blue to me. One minute you're reading a debate about FF/BF the next minute there are pages and pages of goats for no aparent reason. And now that I've been explained it, I get it, but I still don't find it funny - sorry! Must have a difference sense of humour obviously. I'd rather participate in a good debate - I'm mature & intelligent enough, as are so many other mums here to do that without insulting anyone.

:thumbup:

oh i like the baby goats (anyone know what a baby goat is called cos i wanna say lamb but nooooooo)
baby goats arent creepy at all

hummm but

Attachments

• tumblr_ldupi85CNH1qcmna7o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_ldupi85CNH1qcmna7o1_500.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1
To OP...

Did it occur to you that by making this thread you would be bombarded by more images that seemingly anger you so? Lol school boy error

I haven't really noticed tbh, saw it on a couple threads, thought the pics were cute :lol:

I think if it was on every single thread it would get annoying, but like someone ele said, it's better than all the doom and gloom!

OMG!!!! kinky monkey!!

i wasnt in on all the goat talk either, but i read it and i did have a giggle to myself everynow and again. but i did say everyone is different.

but i wouldnt say it means that the ladies joking about goats are immature and not intelligent? :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"