• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Am I the only person..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right I'm off to bed to dream about goats... Night people :)

windmills- i love that it says "getting your goat" under your name!

Goat pics I can handle or even any other random picture of an animal. Sure it might seem lame if you arent part of that group of friends that are in on the joke but I would rather a goat than the picture of a man with his dick hanging out popping up in the sections that arent for adults only...I had a 6 year old that was wandering by when those were popping up in the thread....

Finally the ff thread has been locked to be cleaned up

So basically the very pics that were supposed to have kept the thread going is what got it locked in the end. Ironic no??

It's being re-opened :thumbup:

Yes after a tidy up of "all the unrelated nonsense and then it will be re-opened." Admins words, not mine. :)

I like nonsense, it wakes up my brain cells.

Dr. Seuss

:thumbup:

Maybe someone should also make a ' Bitching, making people feel like crap and general have a rod up my arse ' section too. That should cover alot of people lol x

Finally the ff thread has been locked to be cleaned up

So basically the very pics that were supposed to have kept the thread going is what got it locked in the end. Ironic no??

It's being re-opened :thumbup:

Yes after a tidy up of "all the unrelated nonsense and then it will be re-opened." Admins words, not mine. :)

yes people without a sense of humor finally annoyed the poor admins enough with the "reports" of posts to make them them waste their time cleaning up a fun thread that the majority of people on the forum actually enjoyed.

shame on those who wasted the admins time and spoilt the day for everyone else.

I love random threads, I don't appear much in this part of forum but anyone who knows me from GS etc know I'm all about the fun & games, I just don't find the goat stuff funny (after the first instance) so I've just stayed out of it!

I am close to some of the girls it began with it, so my post isn't about bitchiness etc All I'm saying is, if you don't like it, move on.. I did and like I said, any chance for a laugh I'm usually up for it but if something doesn't appeal to you, build a bridge and get over it. Let others have their fun!

https://premium1.uploadit.org/LewisDocherty//internetseriousbusiness.jpg

So, let me get this straight... goats are annoying/immature but the fluffy kittens that have been posted HUNDREDS of times over months/years arent? or the cans of worms? or cheesecakes? giant drinks?

suppose some have a laugh at them only they do ruin threads . How much does wobbles pay for bandwith here? must be free or something. I do laugh though and even save some of the pics but it does drag on.

So, let me get this straight... goats are annoying/immature but the fluffy kittens that have been posted HUNDREDS of times over months/years arent? or the cans of worms? or cheesecakes? giant drinks?

Lol too true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama