Am I the only person..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe someone should also make a ' Bitching, making people feel like crap and general have a rod up my arse ' section too. That should cover alot of people lol x

And you're now descending into the kind of rude personal comment that you guys claim you're posting these pictures in order to avoid :nope:

So, let me get this straight... goats are annoying/immature but the fluffy kittens that have been posted HUNDREDS of times over months/years arent? or the cans of worms? or cheesecakes? giant drinks?

hey leave my giant drinks out of it :happydance:

im really upset that this thread was created. that someone would make a thread just to bitch about people NOT bitching. what a shame that this day has been ruined for many people on the forum.

https://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/myturnnowp1.gif

Maybe someone should also make a ' Bitching, making people feel like crap and general have a rod up my arse ' section too. That should cover alot of people lol x

And you're now descending into the kind of rude personal comment that you guys claim you're posting these pictures in order to avoid :nope:

So i guess we are all as bad as each other :happydance:

suppose some have a laugh at them only they do ruin threads . How much does wobbles pay for bandwith here? must be free or something. I do laugh though and even save some of the pics but it does drag on.

From what I saw, the goats only invaded a controversial thread that was starting to go 'bad' a little, the nice goats came along to lighten the atmosphere, thus diffusing the imminent arguements?? No?

https://dailydoseofcute.net/wp-content/uploads/pancake-bunny1.jpg

So, let me get this straight... goats are annoying/immature but the fluffy kittens that have been posted HUNDREDS of times over months/years arent? or the cans of worms? or cheesecakes? giant drinks?

im really upset that this thread was created. that someone would make a thread just to bitch about people NOT bitching. what a shame that this day has been ruined for many people on the forum.

I think you're being a bit melodramatic now.

neigh ived not seen any goats about...some hornery fu*ckers but no goats

I LOVE THREADS LIKE THESE..................
After a day with the kids, it's quite nice to have a giggle and unwind a bit............
Anyone who doesn't like them shouldn't read them! :thumbup:

https://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/11/24/87afc3dc-f601-48a9-a1a8-7858bcaad2f7.jpg

i think the point is that all the pictures were posted with good intentions.

can we say the same for this thread?

Sorry who was i supposed to be making the 'rude personal comment' to? I don'r remember quoting anyone or saying anyones name?? If a poster feels it's related to them then maybe it's them who has the problem/chip on their shoulder :shrug:

Finally the ff thread has been locked to be cleaned up

So basically the very pics that were supposed to have kept the thread going is what got it locked in the end. Ironic no??

It's being re-opened :thumbup:

Yes after a tidy up of "all the unrelated nonsense and then it will be re-opened." Admins words, not mine. :)

yes people without a sense of humor finally annoyed the poor admins enough with the "reports" of posts to make them them waste their time cleaning up a fun thread that the majority of people on the forum actually enjoyed.

shame on those who wasted the admins time and spoilt the day for everyone else.

Shame on me? I wanted to read the replys to the thread not see peoples stupid pictures. And i can have a laugh but honestly pages after pages of pictures is just plain annoying

Finally the ff thread has been locked to be cleaned up

So basically the very pics that were supposed to have kept the thread going is what got it locked in the end. Ironic no??

It's being re-opened :thumbup:

Yes after a tidy up of "all the unrelated nonsense and then it will be re-opened." Admins words, not mine. :)

yes people without a sense of humor finally annoyed the poor admins enough with the "reports" of posts to make them them waste their time cleaning up a fun thread that the majority of people on the forum actually enjoyed.

shame on those who wasted the admins time and spoilt the day for everyone else.

Shame on me? I wanted to read the replys to the thread not see peoples stupid pictures. And i can have a laugh but honestly pages after pages of pictures is just plain annoying

https://dailydoseofcute.net/wp-content/uploads/pancake-bunny1.jpg

Lighten up! Its ONLY a picture. There are much worse things i've seen on this forum.

Get.over.it

I am sorry that your day has been ruined by a thread that I started on an internet forum, I really am. I'm just left sitting here thinking what a load of crap some people spend their day sifting through to find silly pictures. Has it ruined my day? No, because my day was spent looking after my lovely son, going for luch with my husband and relaxing, not with my backside glued to a computer screen searching out manky goats, so again I apologise if this thread has ruined your day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"