Am I the only person..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being patronising and 'acting nice' in order to diffuse a thread kind of defeats the object too... Only causes more tension. :nope: Why don't people let this go, it's a weeeeeny bit pathetic, grown women arguing over goats :shock: I do have a sense of humour btw, a very good one in fact :smug:

eta: think I worded that wrong, watching a sad film haha It kind of sounds conflicting to my last post but I meant people on both sides, even the 'fun ones' as I know I told the others to get over it previously haha

So, let me get this straight... goats are annoying/immature but the fluffy kittens that have been posted HUNDREDS of times over months/years arent? or the cans of worms? or cheesecakes? giant drinks?

hey leave my giant drinks out of it :happydance:

im really upset that this thread was created. that someone would make a thread just to bitch about people NOT bitching. what a shame that this day has been ruined for many people on the forum.

I am sorry that your day has been ruined by a thread that I started on an internet forum, I really am. I'm just left sitting here thinking what a load of crap some people spend their day sifting through to find silly pictures. Has it ruined my day? No, because my day was spent looking after my lovely son, going for luch with my husband and relaxing, not with my backside glued to a computer screen searching out manky goats, so again I apologise if this thread has ruined your day!
:dohh: obviously goat posters dont look after their babies then??

Maybe someone should also make a ' Bitching, making people feel like crap and general have a rod up my arse ' section too. That should cover alot of people lol x

And you're now descending into the kind of rude personal comment that you guys claim you're posting these pictures in order to avoid :nope:

So i guess we are all as bad as each other :happydance:

:shrug: You've lost me

You just said the some are making rude comments, many others have done the same. So, i guess we are all as bad as each other. So why, don't we all lighten up and have a laugh :happydance:

So, let me get this straight... goats are annoying/immature but the fluffy kittens that have been posted HUNDREDS of times over months/years arent? or the cans of worms? or cheesecakes? giant drinks?

im really upset that this thread was created. that someone would make a thread just to bitch about people NOT bitching. what a shame that this day has been ruined for many people on the forum.

I am sorry that your day has been ruined by a thread that I started on an internet forum, I really am. I'm just left sitting here thinking what a load of crap some people spend their day sifting through to find silly pictures. Has it ruined my day? No, because my day was spent looking after my lovely son, going for luch with my husband and relaxing, not with my backside glued to a computer screen searching out manky goats, so again I apologise if this thread has ruined your day!

If my backside were glued to my computer screen, I wouldn't be able to see :thumbup:

https://dailydoseofcute.net/wp-content/uploads/pancake-bunny1.jpg

Finally the ff thread has been locked to be cleaned up

So basically the very pics that were supposed to have kept the thread going is what got it locked in the end. Ironic no??

It's being re-opened :thumbup:

Yes after a tidy up of "all the unrelated nonsense and then it will be re-opened." Admins words, not mine. :)

shame on those who wasted the admins time and spoilt the day for everyone else.

I don't see how its spoilt everyone's day by asking admin to remove the pictures :wacko:

The pictures just ruin good threads. And its not funny. Just because some of us don't find it funny doesnt mean we don't have a sense of humour.

Then dont let pictures get you down, so much that you have to make a thread. :shrug: Its baffling to me, how you'll say ^^ that to people that search for a picture (takes about 30 seconds!) when you've wrote an entire thread about it.

Goodness me! Get off your high goat...I mean horse, lighten up a bit!

Lol... miaooow. Getting a bit personal now no?

:rofl:

allow me...

google - "your argument is invalid meme"
about 10,900 results (0.25 seconds)

...so not exactly all day. in fact because of the wonder of google i too managed to go and visit 2 friends, nick's family, then meet for an evening meal with another couple of friends and now we're all back home and nick and oliver are napping. how productive! thanks google!

Goodness me! Get off your high goat...I mean horse, lighten up a bit!

:haha:

Is that Q for putty tat pictures now Bex?? :haha:

i had a wonderful day with my son too! but he is in bed now, so i am winding down, having a giggle on here :thumbup:

For the record... i looked after my lovely son too. I think everyone did. So what was the point to your patronising "im better than you" post exactly?

Who is sick of seeing goats, amongst other strange looking animals in threads where they have no relevance???

Can we have a new thread for weird pictures of goats to keep them all in the one place?

Just a thought :wacko:

Lol - I was just about to post the same thing myself and then saw yours. I am so so sick of seeing goats. I have suggested they start a goat thread on here so no-one that isn't into has to view them or listen to rubbish talk.

Don't get me wrong - I have a sense of humour but enough is enough!

https://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/rabbitandcarrotp1.gif

Is that Q for putty tat pictures now Bex?? :haha:

It is if you want it to be ;) Of course you'll have to make sure Leo is barracaded in his room to play by himself while you trawl Google for cat pictures...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back