Am I the only person..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think 'spamming' has caused much of a problem, to me thats more annoying when people make 50posts a day with no genuine reason, thats what gets my goat up tbh.

fair enough if it annoys you, but to say it is pathetic is a bit rich when you'd rather a thread descend into a bunch of women verbally clawing at one another.. haven't we all had enough of the negativity? never heard of funny pictures offending people, can't say the same for the threads that end up getting locked though...

Sorry, I don't believe I said that I'd prefer people verbally clawing one and other, I just don't get how it's funny to repeat yourself a million times, that's all. Shoot me now for thinking it's pathetic!

just because you don't get a joke it doesn't mean it isn't funny.

Aaw, thanks for pointing that out for me :thumbup:

AOB I agree! I haven't been involved in the goats this weekend because I've been on my phone and frankly, I'm too lazy to write posts on that stupid thing, but last weekend I thought there were lots of funny people who'd previously been in hiding :lol:

This thread is moving soooooooo quickly. On a different nite I think goats are quite cute. I love seeing them at the farms you can look around x

So the long and short of this thread isnt so much that its annoying .. its that people feel "left out" and "noT in with the joke/crowd" or whatever? Because thats how this all reads to me?

fair enough if it annoys you, but to say it is pathetic is a bit rich when you'd rather a thread descend into a bunch of women verbally clawing at one another.. haven't we all had enough of the negativity? never heard of funny pictures offending people, can't say the same for the threads that end up getting locked though...

Sorry, I don't believe I said that I'd prefer people verbally clawing one and other, I just don't get how it's funny to repeat yourself a million times, that's all. Shoot me now for thinking it's pathetic!

just because you don't get a joke it doesn't mean it isn't funny.

Aaw, thanks for pointing that out for me :thumbup:

here to help :kiss:

i quite like that things are more relaxed around here in the more heated topic threads

Well, I think I'll have to agree to disagree on this. I've seen heated but healthy debates done. It really is very possible, if not here then certainly elsewhere. If a discussion ends, to me it is irrelevant whether goat pictures or forum staff have done it.

This thread is moving soooooooo quickly. On a different nite I think goats are quite cute. I love seeing them at the farms you can look around x

on a similar note... i actually really dont like goats... can we get some giraffe pics.... i love them

people really need to learn to live a little. like this fella..

https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3221/3099456407_981812e28b.jpg

https://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg322/polkadotsbewley/your-argument-is-invalid.jpg

https://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5fsuI8ECsQfuiTp6ebCn6YjLN7A4-Ghxm0Nc1wOmb6KtSRdDorw&t=1

I love goats lol. Running joke between me and my school friends so I find the pics amusing haha

I just think it's a shame that heated debates cannot be allowed to resolve themselves. IT CAN BE DONE!! We are all adults, we don't need to be stopped from having a heated debate. No one is forced to participate and if you feel someone is breaking forum rules with their posts then you click report and / or leave the thread.

Yeah, but the majority of the time it can't be done. As if you search all the past controversial threads .. they are all locked. This is the first FF/BF thread kept open in a long while. Even though it has gone in a tangent, noody has been left feeling like shit. Which they normally do :shrug:

The fact is, that thread has stayed open not because of people being mature and debating in an adult manner but because predominently it is no longer a bf/ff thread at all, it's a spam thread so no need to shut it (except that spamming is meant to be against the rules).

Debates can go in a mature manner without getting locked but as I say, I rarely see it in baby club, perhaps because of the personalities here. Toddlers have had a few debates recently without getting personal or getting locked, it seems everyone is able to debate in a mature manner there which I'm thankful for :)

And what is the harm in that? Would you rather ANOTHER BF/FF thread whcih has been locked and everyone left feeling like shit Mothers? I certainly don't. With regards to spamming, i am sure if it was that bad we would have been asked to stop by now. But i feel ALOT of people's feelings have been spared because of the pictures.

I think baby club has been pretty fab recently. There are personalities all over the forum ;)

I think that clearly wasn't my point. My point is that everyone's going on about this being the one bf/ff thread that hasn't been closed and attributing this to the temperature being kept down by goats. That's not the case, it's just not a debate thread anymore :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"