And now we wait.

Frer are very sensitive. £10.49 for a box of 2 but bogof in boots. They are as sensitive to be bfp 6 days before af. Im ok with bfn. If af comes i will open the vino.

Remember what I said about August babies academically? I comfort myself with that thought. :flower:

Don't even think I'll bother buying a Frer this month as I'm not even getting faint lines on cheapies.

Remember that cheapies are about 20 to 25 miu. September babies it is huh? :hugs:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=613178

I tested this morning.

IRL it looks like a slight line but I know how stupid FRERs are with their evaps so it's most likely nothing. I'm 11 DPO and based on my chart with my dip on CD 9 I would have thought I'd be getting a BFP by now if I was going to... blah

I see something on the invert but im in the unsure category. I hah a dip at 7 dpo and still bfn. Think it was just a dip for me though. Keep testing.

Hi ladies! Pretty sure I ovulated last night or early this morning. Sitting down at the TWW table. Its crazy. We had a hopeful bit last cycle but hadn't really decided it was time to actively try. We had just not been preventing, but it seems this cycle he and I have both gone crazy about TTC. I going to be absolutely nuts this TWW. I have to keep reminding myself- can not test yet. Can not test yet! LOL

Welcome. You're talking to a bunch of poas addicts so we are all for tesing :haha:

Thanks 28329, I'm holding on to a tiny sliver of hope that it might change to a BFP. Hard not to feel down about it :(

:hug: I know exactly the feeling. It will happen hun. I know it will. I was a ltttcer a few years back and all the bfn cycles were a killer. Once you get that bfp that time will seem like nothing.

so sorry little fish massive :hugs: Best of luck this cycle. And don't be a stranger, we are ttc buddies!

Damn!!! Just before midnight and af arrived :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Im out!

Sorry to all the ladies who are out today. AF is due for me in three days, and I need to be stopped, I have tested 3 times today, all stark white, logic seems to be if I keep testing a line will appear. I almost tested a fourth time with a frer, but I talk myself down. I feel like a teasing maniac lol.

Sorry bloblo.

Mearly, i tested with frer with fmu and bfn. So 4 hours later i tested with a 20miu cheapy thinking something would appear. Im just as mad.

Haha at least I'm not alone. I really think This is not my month, I want to eat all the junk food in site, and I'm snapping at my hubby for every little thing.

Sorry to the ladies who got AF :(

I know what you all mean. I keep checking the test, way past the recommended time just in case I missed it or something. Still a BFN :(

12dpo, and big fat negative! I really feel like I'm gonna get my AF, I've been getting AF cramps last night, while I'm sleeping, and right now, but no spotting or anything. If I was pregnant I feel I should really have a faint line by now!

I'm really ok with this, since I've had two bfp cycles in a row with no bfn cycles in between, it will be good for my body to rest. I just didn't want to deal with cramps on thanksgiving haha

I got the same today. Same dpo as you. Some christmas bfp's would be lovely. When isw af due?

My temp dropped this morning so I'm thinking I'm probably out.

Feeling PMS-y. Lower back hurts, cramps, teary. I'd say AF will be here tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->