And now we wait.

I'm testing Thursday. Aunt Flo is due Saturday. The number one reason I think I might be pregnant is my fitbit charge HR monitor has shown my resting heart rate shoot up. It's usually in the 63-64 rage. Monday it was 69, Tues 70, Wed 73, Thur 75, and so on..today it's at 80! It's also showing me in the 'fat burning zone' for like 8-10 hours a DAY..when it normally shows 1-2 hours a day. Having some nausea - I either am starving or I feel incredibly full to the point of sickness. My boobs aren't sore or anything. I do think I had small implantation bleeding as it was just a spot or two on my underwear and nothing ever since. Anyway..I'm hoping the Fitbit isn't telling lies to me ;), this will be my first we've been trying for 9 months.

Ooo exciting *boston*
I didn't know that hrate can be early symptom- keep us posted.

Patience my friend, tomorrow is a new day :haha:

Wowsa. You have way more patience than me.

In other news,

OH and I have been arguing all day :cry: I've been hormonal and argumentative and have taken it out on him. He's currently on an airplane so I now won't hear from him for hours. He was angry last I heard from him. It's mostly my fault :( I've been a pain in the bum.

:hug: I'm sure you'll sort it out. Everyone argues every now and again. Im always having a good moan about something. He just lets me get on with it.

Frer was bfn this morning. Im ok with that. Im not expecting anything for the first few months.

Mearly, I have had cramping on and off since about CD4 but on CD 8 I had some pretty intense cramps. I'm hoping it was implantation because the next day I got a dip and my temp has gone up again. FX for us!

Bloblo, that's awesome maternity leave! Lucky you. I'll get 12 months leave from work. I think the first 18 weeks are paid. My DH is in the military and they give 4 weeks leave. I think DH will probably take that plus some annual leave. I don't plan to go back to work once I have our #1. DH goes away too much with his job and I don't believe full time childcare is the best thing for wee ones.

Little fish, don't be too hard on yourself. This whole thing sucks and it's emotionally intense and cruel. I'm sorry you're going through a hard time. Sometimes it's best just to say sorry just to extend the olive branch.

AFM, today is my birthday so I decided not to test. I didn't want to ruin my birthday with a BFN. Maybe I'll test tomorrow.

Happy birthday sarah :happydance:

Afm - just praying, wishing, hoping that af does not arrive today.
Asked dh to get some hpt's today - so if the witch does not come i might test tmw (although i am really scared to test and told myself i will wait until weekend).

Oh - also the strange ovary cramp is back on one side - no sign of uterine cramps though

I'm testing Thursday. Aunt Flo is due Saturday. The number one reason I think I might be pregnant is my fitbit charge HR monitor has shown my resting heart rate shoot up. It's usually in the 63-64 rage. Monday it was 69, Tues 70, Wed 73, Thur 75, and so on..today it's at 80! It's also showing me in the 'fat burning zone' for like 8-10 hours a DAY..when it normally shows 1-2 hours a day. Having some nausea - I either am starving or I feel incredibly full to the point of sickness. My boobs aren't sore or anything. I do think I had small implantation bleeding as it was just a spot or two on my underwear and nothing ever since. Anyway..I'm hoping the Fitbit isn't telling lies to me ;), this will be my first we've been trying for 9 months.

I have read about resting heartrate climbing after ovulation if pregnant. Good luck.

Look at that lovely green line on your chart littlefishy :dance:

I got brave and decided to mark it as positive on FF. I'm convinced that the line is pink, I've spent so bloody long staring at it. Now I'm terrified about testing again tomorrow in case it has just been a particularly cruel evap. FRER are on offer in boots atm so I'm going to boots to buy some more and then if I get another line I'm going to do a digi. I won't believe it truly until I see a digi I don't think

I went to boots to get some but they were out of stock. So my df got me some in superdrug. No line on mine though.

:hug: I'm sure you'll sort it out. Everyone argues every now and again. Im always having a good moan about something. He just lets me get on with it.

Frer was bfn this morning. Im ok with that. Im not expecting anything for the first few months.

Sorry about the frer. :hugs: Are you okay?

I got bfn this morning on a cheapie. How much do frer cost? How early can you test with them?

Frer are very sensitive. £10.49 for a box of 2 but bogof in boots. They are as sensitive to be bfp 6 days before af. Im ok with bfn. If af comes i will open the vino.

Tested again this morning and absolutely no line :( I'm heart broken. I'm thinking CP but it is still early days and I won't count myself out until AF arrives but I'm gutted.

:hug: sorry for the bfn ladies.
Littlfishy, i hope you're not having a chemical. We will all stick together and if we get af we will have a shiney new cycle all together.

Frer are very sensitive. £10.49 for a box of 2 but bogof in boots. They are as sensitive to be bfp 6 days before af. Im ok with bfn. If af comes i will open the vino.

Remember what I said about August babies academically? I comfort myself with that thought. :flower:

Don't even think I'll bother buying a Frer this month as I'm not even getting faint lines on cheapies.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=613178

I tested this morning.

IRL it looks like a slight line but I know how stupid FRERs are with their evaps so it's most likely nothing. I'm 11 DPO and based on my chart with my dip on CD 9 I would have thought I'd be getting a BFP by now if I was going to... blah

Home after a looooong day. Still no sign of af - but I have strong feeling that she will arrive soon. All my symptoms can be either pms or pregnancy but my heart is saying its pms. And apart from the weird cramp in my right ovary, i feel nothing different than normal. Will i ever see a bfp?

I'm sorry littlefishy, keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Hi ladies! Pretty sure I ovulated last night or early this morning. Sitting down at the TWW table. Its crazy. We had a hopeful bit last cycle but hadn't really decided it was time to actively try. We had just not been preventing, but it seems this cycle he and I have both gone crazy about TTC. I going to be absolutely nuts this TWW. I have to keep reminding myself- can not test yet. Can not test yet! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->