anixety panic attacks and depression surpport group

Hi girls, hope everyone is okay?

I've made an appointment on Tuesday, mainly for the fact I am over a week late for my period, but I also thought if I come on in that time I will talk about my anxiety, ppd etc. If I don't come on I will still mention it.

I've no idea what I am going to say, I guess they will just ask me questions? I'm worried as I've only ever spoken about my anxiety, had CBT and then nothing ever came from it again.

hi girls hope your all ok? having a bit of a panic today no reason for it but its my first in over 4weeks which is pretty good! hopefully going to have a relaxing bath then early night x

Hi. I've been very up and down.... good days and not so good days. Easter itself was a good day and we took lots of photos of LO on his first Easter egg hunt.

Hi girls, first doctors appointment tomorrow! Sh*tting myself would be an understatement!
I've made a list of feelins I am having, thing that have hapenned et, hope she doesn't think I am mad, I'm so worrieed they will just say I am overreacting.

Understand some of what you are feeling Rainbows. I've got my next appointment in a month and it's an assessment. Like you, I don't want them to think that I'm mad but also don't want them to underestimate how it effects my life. Hope everything went well today.
PepsiChic hope you're ok. Rather expect from your quietness that it isn't going too well for you x

Thankyou eblondie, I am so glad it's over with. She was nice but it was almost 5pm by the time I got seen so it felt very rushed, I explaoined how I was feeling and she's made me an appointment for next Tuesday, and she also gave me a form to fill out too, which I've heard alot about.
I didn't have chance to give her my list, but will save it for next week. x

hopefully next week you will have a bit more time to explain fully! hope it all goes well xx

Rainbows it's hard when they are running late. That always makes me more anxious. What form have they given you?

She gave it to me as I was leaving and I had to quickly fill it out in the waiting room, it was the one with the questions like "you enjouy things less now" and you had to answer with one of four options.

She also mentioned something about putting me on anti-anxiety tablets? Has anyone else heard of these? x

Today was an awful day. LO has been so stressed, making me beyond stressed, OH was supposed to be home and he's still at work, is being snappy with me as I said I wanted to spend time with him but he hasn't a day off for ages, he says he knows how I feel, he hasn't a clue :( He think I make everything up, I can barely make it through the day atm. Can't stop crying.

Rainbows I just want to give you a big hug. I'm finding things so difficult too right now too. Just take a day at a time.... and if that's too much make the period of time smaller. That's what I do... only makes things a little easier... but everything helps right?

:hugs: I guess, I just feel so shit atm , nothing seems to be helping. LO is at MIL's now to give me some rest but I mi her like mad :(

But it's good for you to recharge your batteries! I always miss my LO but I try to make the most of time away which then helps me 'cope' when we are back together again.

just *hugs* to everyone

feeling a bit down, im exhausted, ive been getting 3 hours sleep a night because i keep having pains in my legs. and being tired all day has made my anxiety and depression sky-rocket.

:hugs: PepsiChic, I'm having problems with my legs at night time too, but weirdly they become itchy at night, no idea why, and it's only my legs that itch, hope you get more sleep soon, I know how frustrating it can be.

As for me, I went to the doctors, she said I scored high for anxiety and for depression, she's started me on Citalopram & referred me for more counselling. Don't really feel any different right now, a little worried as she said I would probably feel worse before I feel better. xx

im so glad you went to the doctors rainbows! it can take a little while for antidepressants to kick in citalopram took about 7 days to start working for me. so dont give up with them!

with regards to the feeling worse...you will with the consoling because you have to lay yourself bare and say and admit feelings you dont want to say out loud. and that can be very difficult, but talking is the first step to healing.

been feeling good lately! feels so goid to say that!
went for my anti d check and i have to be on them for at least six months which has upset me slightly as we wanted to ttc at the begining of july! but it will just have to wait! hope everyone is ok. re the leg thing iv been getting pains in mine too in the shin mainly bit strange x

babydevil im so glad to hear your feeling good :) its a step in the right direction!

sadly anti d's are a long term thing, BUT if they are working its worth staying the cause, and hopefully then when you come off them and start TTC you'll be one happy excited TTC mummy!

i know its for the better. just had july in my head and now i been told i cant bit upset but a coupke extrabmonths will be fine x

Babydevil that's a big reason as to why I haven't gone on medication. We are 'thinking' of trying soon too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->