anixety panic attacks and depression surpport group

I have severe anxiety, and about to go out with my OT on the bus. I'm crapping myself :(

big hugs chewy *hugs* you can do it, try to focus on something, take an mp3 player if you have one x

:hugs: ChewyCookie, I hope you got on okay.

I amde my appointment for counselling today :D and my appointment to see my doctor again. Pills don't seem to have done much tbh, she did say she would probably have to up the dose though.

:hugs: ChewyCookie, I hope you got on okay.

I amde my appointment for counselling today :D and my appointment to see my doctor again. Pills don't seem to have done much tbh, she did say she would probably have to up the dose though.

sorry the pills arent helping yet hopefulyl an increased dose will make a difference! and well done on booking the counsoling appointment thats such good news, let us know how it goes!

Thanks :) It went better than last time. She's taking me out for coffee tomorrow.

I can't believe I made this group then never post on it lol

I jut wonder does any one suffer with pain from there anixety my back and breast bone is agnoy today and from holding my self tense and I keep telling myself on during even though I suffer from it at least ones a month due to have m. E I'm fed up today x

I can't believe I made this group then never post on it lol

I jut wonder does any one suffer with pain from there anixety my back and breast bone is agnoy today and from holding my self tense and I keep telling myself on during even though I suffer from it at least ones a month due to have m. E I'm fed up today x

sometimes my arms ache from being so tense or i get headaches which are awful. try taking a hot shower or bath to let some tension out *hugs*

Hi, since January ive been having loads of trouble with FOB, i keep having really bad panic attacks especially when im out on my own, Im so anxious to, i constantly feel sick and have a knot in my stomach because i hate the situation. I dont know what to do

Hi, since January ive been having loads of trouble with FOB, i keep having really bad panic attacks especially when im out on my own, Im so anxious to, i constantly feel sick and have a knot in my stomach because i hate the situation. I dont know what to do

:hugs: sorry your struggling with this. My best advice would be to go to a dcotor and explain whats happening and how you feel when you have this panic attacks. he then may prescribe medication to help you cope better with them and get them under control.

do you have any friends/family you could talk to about the problems with FOB and the panic attacks?

Thanks Pepsi Chic x I'm so glad that some days ARE better than others.

those are the days we try to get and always hope for more of...they'll come, we just have to think positive and remember to take a step back on the bad days and remind ourselves those good days will come. .

those are the days we try to get and always hope for more of...they'll come, we just have to think positive and remember to take a step back on the bad days and remind ourselves those good days will come. .

Now you sound like me on a good day!!! :thumbup: That must mean... hopefully that you have had some good days recently!

Now you sound like me on a good day!!! :thumbup: That must mean... hopefully that you have had some good days recently!

Im trying to have good days...but its not proving easy!

Hey ladies, hope everyone is doing well. Haven't been around in months... things went completely downhill and I actually got rid of the internet for a while. Anyway, here I am again. I thought I was just dealing with anxiety and depression but it turns out it's something a little more complicated and messed up. Part of me is almost ashamed to say it. Anyone out there with borderline personality disorder? I'm still pretty shaken up and confused by it all and just don't understand how I'm suppose to function at all.

Hey ladies, hope everyone is doing well. Haven't been around in months... things went completely downhill and I actually got rid of the internet for a while. Anyway, here I am again. I thought I was just dealing with anxiety and depression but it turns out it's something a little more complicated and messed up. Part of me is almost ashamed to say it. Anyone out there with borderline personality disorder? I'm still pretty shaken up and confused by it all and just don't understand how I'm suppose to function at all.

I dont have it but i know a website that could offer you great support with it.

https://www.anxietyzone.com/index.php

im a member there under the username Pepsi. infact i think this forum would be good for everyone in this thread.

sanjalica register there and scroll down to the "other mental health issues" and you can get help form people there. they also have a chat room, i think you have to be registered for 24 hours before you can use it...but honestly that chat room has been a lifesaver for me. I hope to see some of you on there sometime. like i said my username is Pepsi.

sanjalica :hugs:, i dont know a lot about BPD but im going to do some reading up on it and see if theres anything we can find to help. Has your doctor given you medication for it?

i suffer from anxiety and did have pnd but im seeing a counsellor and on sertraline which is helping

havnt been on here for a while hope everyone is ok?

i am sooo proud of myself i managed to drive to the local town with LO and spend 4 hours there without panicking or even feeling anxious it felt bloody AMAZING!!
hopefully at this rate it will only be a few more months on anti ds then we can start TTC!!

yay!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->