Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

I'm so sorry Trixie. Let's hop next Christmas is a very special one :hugs:

Conina, did you test yet???:test:

hay ladies would it be ok to link into ur group same situation around the same time ttc with first, 4th cycle trying but af turned up this morning just would be nice to chat to ppl around the same time

hay ladies would it be ok to link into ur group same situation around the same time ttc with first, 4th cycle trying but af turned up this morning just would be nice to chat to ppl around the same time

Hi.

AF turned up for me this morning to. Was only our 1st month ttc, and whilst I was hopefull, I was also being realistic and did expect af to arrive this month, but it never makes it any easier does it?

x

Sorry to all the ladies who the witch got :growlmad: stupid af!

My AF was due today but nothing... not too excited though because I did ovulate a tiny bit later than usual. Also been nauseous the last couple of day and have big, whopping boobies. Could be af related though. If af isn't here in the morning, I might test tomorrow.

Well, Im out. :cry:

:dust: to everyone else still in. x

i sooooo know how you feel!!!!!!!!!:cry::cry::cry:
a:cry: ah well we will just keep going...cd 2 today another 15 days or so till i ovulate again...

good luck to all others ready to test.....hurry up and let us know!

:dust::dust::dust:

:angel::angel::angel: xmas 2010

AF is due tomorrow for me, today i'll usually get symptoms in the afternoon. so i'll be keeping busy today ...hoping.
also my temp went up this morning instead of down like it usually does on 11dpo and my mood is better. FX!

Sorry to hear AF got some of you ladies, I sooo get crushed when that happens, but I look forward to tryin the next month :)

Well nothing going on with me, I did have some mild cramping yesterday, cp still high, I don't feel anything at all I have a feeling you know who is going to show up.. :lol:
Is it normal when you wipe there is the creamy white cm with a lil clear snotty stuff, just a lil and it happens on and off?? I'm only 10 dpo today not sure what to think really. Any suggestions?? and my temp spiked again this morning... lol I'm not good with this girlie stuff :haha:

Everything crossed AF stays away... :dust: :dust: :dust:

hi ladies! well I havent been on here in a week because I was on vacation and sick the week before that... Its been a rough month.... I really dont think we have a chance at catching the egg this month because I was sick when I ovulated and the last time we bd was CD 13. I was so sick after that it just didnt happen. I am a little bit disappointed but I guess I will wait and see what happens the witch should arrive on monday/tuesday.

I love that we are all on the same timeline. I hope I start seeing some wonderful BFPs rolling in!

Sorry to all the ladies who the witch got :growlmad: stupid af!

My AF was due today but nothing... not too excited though because I did ovulate a tiny bit later than usual. Also been nauseous the last couple of day and have big, whopping boobies. Could be af related though. If af isn't here in the morning, I might test tomorrow.

Did you get your :bfp: ??

So sorry to hear you've been sick Mandyloo... Hope your feeling better :hugs:

YES! I was just coming on here to tell! I am in tears, I am so over the moon and absolutely stunned! :cloud9:

I got a faint line on a FRER at 1pm and a slightly darker one about an hour ago. I was convinced it was a crap test or an evap but have two positive tests now... so I am absolutely ecstatic... just speechless!

:cry: :cloud9:

x

:happydance: :happydance: Aww hun thats great... Congratulations... YOUR our 1st :bfp: Heres to a happy and healthy pregnancy.. I'm over the moon happy for you!
:flower:

I just added you to the list.. :happydance: Hope this is a start of more :bfp:

congrats- how long were you trying?

and, lol, what did u mean when u said "big whopping boobies"
lol (blush)

Thank you so much sweetie x

You're welcome! Hopefully I'll be joining you when i test next week! Had a tugging pain by my belly button since last night anf had a huge amount og thick creamy CM today too, so hoping they're good signs!

Those are Fabulous signs, I'm tellin ya Rachel your pregnant... Yay... Fx'd you get your :bfp: next week ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->