Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

Thank you so much girls, I am going to watch this thread like a hawk, I know that there are going to be SO many bfps for this month, as Valentines is a lucky time.

I was very very very lucky and believe me I can't stop looking up at the sky and saying thank you thank you because it was our first month ttc! I was tracking my cycles (opks, cm checks etc) for about 6 months but while WTT just so I knew where I was because I had irregular periods for some time after the stupid pill. We had our first bd on Feb 12th, then 13th, then 14th and I had a positive opk on 14th.

My symptoms were
7dpo and 8dpo - af cramps that were real low down and jabbing pain in my boob, but no idea if this is due to being pregnant
9dpo and 10dpo - nausea, big boobies, diarrhea, bloating, sore ulcery mouth and funny taste in mouth, exhaustedness.
11dpo (before bfp) - nausea, feeling sick and biggg boobies and a few small blue veins on them. Sorry hun, thats what I meant by whopping boobies :haha: I just woke up a couple of mornings ago and came face to face with the mirror and thought OMG my boobs look massive. OH couldn't tell much difference though.

I REALLY am rooting for you all, I have absolutely everything crossed. Come on storky, give us some bfps!

Rachael I know that tugging pain, I got that about 9dpo and I woke up and could just feel it. It didn't last very long! GOOD SIGN! :wohoo:

I've had the pain since last night, really hoping it's a good sign!

i feel utterly hopeless about it all right now!

i have low down AF cramps...and they're really annoying, and hurting me, my poor ovaries it feels like they're being squished!

i was so hopeful, and now i feel exactly like i do when AF is coming...

i dont know what im doing wrong?

ive been tracking my cm, ive been using opk's, temping, i feel like we bd perfect timing every month and NOTHING!

Those are Fabulous signs, I'm tellin ya Rachel your pregnant... Yay... Fx'd you get your :bfp: next week ;)

I'm hoping you're right! I think I'm going to be POAS from monday :dohh:

Awesome, there is going to be a few ladies testing on Monday... I can't wait for you to test because I know your pregnant. Call it a gut feeling... :lol:

Want-to-be Mommy I had the mouth ulcer thing last week, seems my temps are warmer especially when I woke up yesterday and this morning... not sure if thats a good thing considering AF is days away ..... and lord have mercy I've been farting alot more than usual... hehehe I did this morning when I was in be with my OH and I was embarrased he teased me... One thing that stuck out was here the last few days when I wiped I had the creamy cm with a lil snotty stuff, now it seems to have dried up? thats why I think AF is coming. leg cramps are gone too :( acne on chest, never had before??

Anyone?

Tested this morning at 12DPO and BFN :( I have had lots of cramping low down in my abdomen lots of tugging feelings and my boobs feel bigger and sore and have been for a few days. It's a shame too because this month I've felt really positive (no pun intended!) more so than the past 6 months but the bright and clear BFN has made me doubt that it's happened. boo hoo

I'm out ladies :) But I'm not out lets get it rolling for next month :)

Thanks for the huggies hon, it will be great seeing more positives for you ladies :)

Just think a life is starting to form in you a lil you and bit of your oh :) its the greatest thing in the WORLD!

YES! I was just coming on here to tell! I am in tears, I am so over the moon and absolutely stunned! :cloud9:

I got a faint line on a FRER at 1pm and a slightly darker one about an hour ago. I was convinced it was a crap test or an evap but have two positive tests now... so I am absolutely ecstatic... just speechless!

:cry: :cloud9:

x

congrats im so happy for you.....its so good to hear a bfp....it gives the rest of us hope!:happydance:

:angel::angel::angel:

I'll list my symptoms hun.

- AF type cramps
- Sharp pains boobs occasionally, but my boobs aren't tender at all
- Veiny boobs
- Niggly tummy ache but not the type to make you feel sick, almost just tender
- Bloated even though I've not eaten - whatever I'd done/eaten, BLOATED!
- Sore tongue and roof of mouth, almost like I'd burnt it but I hadn't
- Strange taste in my mouth today, almost like I'd licked a housebrick!
- Nausea in the morning
- (TMI) but loose/soft stools in the morning straight after the nausea!
- Boobs are swollen too

Can't think of much else!

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you all girls x

Thanks for the symptom list :D

Happy and Healthy 9m to you!

Just got a call back from the Dr, I did infact ovulate, and they want me to call and let them know next week if I am pregnant! WHOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

Oh I feel so good now. :D

Just got a call back from the Dr, I did infact ovulate, and they want me to call and let them know next week if I am pregnant! WHOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

Oh I feel so good now. :D

thats great news Katertots. So pleased for you.:happydance:

So i am going to be 13 dpo tomo and i have decided to test in the morning. So scared.

omg ladies I just decided to POAS for fun... because I had been on vacation on all week and didnt have one with me and I think its a BFP..... I just dont believe it! I took it on a cheap store brand one and I want to take a digi tomorrow morning with FMU! AAAHHHH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->