Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

Oh my, I am waaaay behind on this thread!!

Hope everyone is feeling positive for their :bfp: this month.....AF is due on Monday for me, so don't really want to test before then, although I've been invited out on Sat for a few drinks so may POAS then, just in case :haha:

Really don't want to symptom spot too much this montyh, as last month I was convinced I was preggers......:dohh:

The only thing that's felt different for me this month is a lower abdo pain during/after BD'ing around 4/5 dpo. Felt a bit like trapped wind, but it was still there after I 'relieved' myself!:blush:

Hope to see lots of :bfp: posts on here soon!!

I'm fighting the urge to poas. I'm only 7dpo so I'm not going to, but man is it hard to resist. Might test on Saturday now - I'll be 10dpo (9 and a half really since I ovulated Wednesday around midnight and counted Thursday as 1dpo) - but I don't know if I can hold out any longer than that. I really really really wanna know if I'm actually pregnant at last so I can start my journal haha.

I'm fighting the urge to poas. I'm only 7dpo so I'm not going to, but man is it hard to resist. Might test on Saturday now - I'll be 10dpo (9 and a half really since I ovulated Wednesday around midnight and counted Thursday as 1dpo) - but I don't know if I can hold out any longer than that. I really really really wanna know if I'm actually pregnant at last so I can start my journal haha.

I'm having the same problem, I'll be 7 DPO tomorrow and I already want to test soo bad lol. Hope we both get our BFP!

Thanks I hope we all do :) I'm looking forward to the day I get mine but already feeling bad for those who'll still be waiting.

There is no way I would test at 7dpo toooo early and I don't want to see a BFN... I've been a lil emotional again today, mad then emotional again :lol: Having some on and off cramping, it comes and goes... Cervix is still way up there and I'm still getting the creamy white cm YUCK... I just left work cuz I was highly peed, I had to leave, did get some good news today though A new job!! Yay, no more work horse UPS, they treat us like slaves there I'm soo out of there... YEEhawww!! :lol:

Hang in there ladies, I have a feeling this weekend there is going to be alot of testing goin on... Heres to seeing some :bfp: and making sticky beans stick... Fingers crossed for all of us, I'm super excited to hear some more good news.. :dust: :dust: :dust:

I've been very emotional today too. DH came home early (split shift today and he's been home since 10:30 and doesn't go back til 5) and has been ignoring me (well not intentionally) and now I'm moody. I was looking forward to spending time together, and he was thinking this would be good time to game. Doesn't help that I wasn't given any work to do today (I work at home from a pool and there's lots of work available today but I'm not able to access it myself yet so someone has to send me files and no one has yet). Bleh. I didn't test though, so I'm pleased with myself for that, cause I'm reeeeeaaaaaally tempted, silly me. I think I've decided I WILL test on Saturday though at 10dpo.

Oh I tell ya I went from zero to bitch in a second, then I started crying, I have cried on and off for 2 days now, everyone at work must think I'm nuts... :lol:
Men just don't understand... I just want to snuggle and him hold me, I miss him so much. We have talked a lil and I'm going to see him Thursday even though.... lol

Wow your way stronger than I am, I'd be testing like crazy by now...I think I'm just gonna wait and see again, last month a day before I spotted then 1 day of mild bleeding then it stopped weird huh... I'm like clockwork so I can't test till the 1st Grrr... I'm off the next 2 days so I may be tempted, but I'm gonna be a good girl and not test...

There going to be lots of testing this weekend I bet lots of positives wishing everyone and myself some midweek luck :) I have cheapy test and tonight I bought the digital ept.

I have cheapy test and tonight I bought the digital ept.

I still have a drawer full of cheapies. Not buying any good ones until I get a faint pos I want to confirm though. I just know if I have a good one around I'll use it early and waste a lot of money haha. At least with the cheapies I know every negative is just 32 cents wasted.

Hi girls. Hope everyone is doing well! 8dpo and have been testing with cheapies for the past 2 days. Wasn't really expecting anything, just had to feed my addiction haha. Tonight I've had some pin prick type pains in my uterus (praying with the temp drop today that its implantation). My boobs are ginormous and VERY veiny. How are everyone elses symptoms?

I was also wondering if anyone had good tips and getting nice dark, concentrated urine. Even if I don't drink for 4hrs and eat salty stuff my urine never seems to be dark.

Plan on testing again tomorrow, and every day until af or bfp because I just love torturing myself. Good luck girls! Sending sticky vibes!

Im 7 dpo!!!!!! yay!

I will be testing on Saturday at 10 dpo, but might do a sneaky one at 9 dpo....even if its BFN, thats ok....
Im so used to seeing them anyway.

symptoms were BAD last night, I had horrendous cramping like awful!!! especially on the left side, this monring I have a little cramping, nothing major and still have tender boobs, havent seen much Cm for a day or two though, maybe Im missing it, I dunno!

I'm still hopeful!

Rachael: my fmu is usually almost clear, and I don't get up at all to pee in the middle of the night! Soo annoying. I usually use smu, but even then its not very dark...

Its wes a day closer to testing :) I didn't sleep very well last night all this ttc thinking...

Maybe you're just destined not to have dark urine then?!

I tell ya I had dark urine this morning and strong PU... :lol: I had heartburn last night bad... and the gas Oh My... it ran me out of my own bedroom :haha: I woke up and I don't feel anything, cm not much either?? and the Vivid dreams have been crazy all week and the drooling :haha: I still have a few more days or so to go which is fine, I'm gonna stay very busy this weekend so I don't fall to testing too early...

Let the testing begin... I'll definately be on this weekend to keep up with this thread its been moving faster it seems... :lol:

Heres to Hoping to see our first :bfp: Duffy... FX'd you get your :bfp: tomorrow fingers and everything crossed for ya... Keep us posted hun :hugs:

Good Luck ladies...

Thanks ladies :) I'm not testing until this weekend because I think my hormone level are low/which caused the last two miscarriages. I might use a cheapy test on friday. I had heartburn yesterday and I NEVER get that perhaps that a good sign!

i am going to test sunday i think as i will be 14dpo then. But scared to do so really, such a horriable feeling seeing a negative.symptoms are cramps from about 2dpo then stopped. Now at 10dpo have come back. Few headaches, feeling tired( all though i do have a 2 year old so that doesnt help) Sleeping is a nightmare feel tired but lay awake. Boobs hurt when pushed but only have just started hurting. oh well time will tell.

Wishing you all lots of luck for this weekend......I've been really good at resisting the urge to POAS so far, but will probably test Fri or Sat, as I'm meant to be going out Saturday night.
Although, I've been pregnant twice before (4year old daughter, 1 mc), and never had a :bfp: til AF was late......

Can't wait to see the first :bfp: of this thread!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->