Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

I let my FMU go this morning without even being tempted to test! Yay! I think part of it came from realising that if I was actually pregnant, I would only be considered 3 weeks! It seems too early to know somehow... Idk. I'll probably still test on Saturday morning, but that's only one more day to get through without testing. I can do it.

I find these last few days a killer. As you are so close but yet so far. this seems to be a testing weekend so good luck everyone. x

think im out.....brown discharge x 2 days with a shade of pink today....think the :witch: is comin.
im around 11 dpo, af not due till next week. but cyle prob messed up after losing my triplets at xmas. :angel::angel::angel:
caved in yesterday and did a test bfn..........so not looking good.:cry::cry:

:dust::dust::dust:

I can't believe how strong I've been so far.......normally can't resist the urge to start POAS from around 8dpo, but I've been to Tesco & just walked past the tests, not even tempted this month. Think I've just resigned myself to the fact that it's not gonna be as easy second time around......:nope:

Anyone started testing yet??x

Not yet! I bought some cheapies today - but when to start?! I'm 12 DPO tomorrow - but I'm too scared to POAS!

I'm not testing until March 4th. Last cycle I'd already POAS by 4dpo :haha:

Not even tempted this cycle, though I nearly bought some cheap HPT's in Savers - 3 for £1 just in case, but then decided against it so that temptation isn't there. Next week will be harder when I'm closer to the time a BFP would show though.....

Ohh yeah its so hard not to test... Well I got some news today... I had a reading from my friend that is psychic Gloria and she told me that I'd be pregnant in a few months with TWINS!! that it would happen before my birthday in October and I'll be getting engaged too OH WOW... and guess by who... :haha: my OH Jeff... Everything is going to work out I just know it, he'll be stunned at first but he'll be over the moon after the shock wears off.. :lol: So if its not this month no biggie... She's thinking in 3 months, so in the meantime I'm just going to take care of financial things and just enjoy practicing until the day comes I get pregnant... I'm soo happy right now I could burst...
I can breath easier now...

I can't wait till this weekend so everyone tests... I need someone to get a :bfp: :lol:

You all are way stronger than me I know that... lol

think im out.....brown discharge x 2 days with a shade of pink today....think the :witch: is comin.
im around 11 dpo, af not due till next week. but cyle prob messed up after losing my triplets at xmas. :angel::angel::angel:
caved in yesterday and did a test bfn..........so not looking good.:cry::cry:

:dust::dust::dust:

Sorry to hear that hun :hugs: I'd hold out and see how this cycle goes you never know... BUT Your definately not out till the :witch: shows, fingers crossed for ya hun... Hang in there..

I have a wierd pain right below my belly button right now :wacko:

Good news about the reading Hopin! Hope it all comes true for you :dust:

Ohh yeah its so hard not to test... Well I got some news today... I had a reading from my friend that is psychic Gloria and she told me that I'd be pregnant in a few months with TWINS!! that it would happen before my birthday in October and I'll be getting engaged too OH WOW... and guess by who... :haha: my OH Jeff... Everything is going to work out I just know it, he'll be stunned at first but he'll be over the moon after the shock wears off.. :lol: So if its not this month no biggie... She's thinking in 3 months, so in the meantime I'm just going to take care of financial things and just enjoy practicing until the day comes I get pregnant... I'm soo happy right now I could burst...
I can breath easier now...

I can't wait till this weekend so everyone tests... I need someone to get a :bfp: :lol:

You all are way stronger than me I know that... lol

Isn't that the second reading you've had which said twins??:happydance:

YES.... :lol: Man what is up with this all of sudden acne, on my back and front area?? weird.. Guess we'll see soon :)

OMG, Rachel I just read a post about the pulling/niggling sensation around the belly button, she tested 5 days after AF was due and got a :bfp: Woohoo you could possible be pregnant!!! :happydance: :happydance: When are you testing Rachel?

Mamicoch when have you decided to test??

I'm testing a week tomorrow! I hope it's a good sign, I really do! I've pretty much had no symptoms apart from that!

Either tomorrow or Sat....strangely enough I just don't have the urge to test yet. AF is due Monday, may just wait til then.
How about you?

Anybody know anything about cervix positioning? Just felt mine & it's really high, could barely reach, and quite firm. Last month it was so low I thought I was doing something wrong and feeling in the wrong place!!:blush:

Got some mild cramping now and shooting pains in one of my nipples!

Wow Rachel you have a ways before you can test... I'd loss all my hair by then... :lol:
Ya know some Women don't have any symptoms, just no AF... FX'd you get your :bfp: next week... :flower:

Mamicoch AF is due on Monday as well, I'm delaying any testing for a few days after AF... Crossing everything for us... I have a feeling your going to have the 1st :bfp: on this thread :happydance: real good symptoms!!
I'm fine if its not my time right now... I'll just practice alot until then... :haha:
Cervix position is supposed to be Soft, High, Open and Wet from what I've read on the internet. I felt for mine the other day and it was wayyy up there and mushy yucky white cm "puke" lol Fingers, toes and everything crossed for ya hun.. Monday can't come fast enough... :lol:

I don't check my CP, it would just give me another thing to stress about!

I want a fast forward button to next Friday! I'm getting impatient!

Yeah I try not to check myself but just the wondering.... lol

Ohh I would be too... Hang in there, just "try" to keep busy, I know thats easier said than done trust me I know... I have a good feeling your gonna get your :bfp: hun...
I wish there was a button to push to make the time go by faster, I have to work this weekend so I'll be busy and tired so I won't be testing at all... :lol: Wishing you the best... :)

Thanks Hopin. My OH will be here this weekend so that will keep me busy, it will be next week that I start to struggle.....

:witch: has defo come!!:cry:

ah well guess we will just have to keep practicing!:winkwink:

dying to find out how many of you wer successful........... roll on the :bfp:

good luck:dust::dust::dust:

:angel::angel::angel:

Ok ladies it's T-day (that's :test: day in case you were wondering)

I've been sooo impatient these two weeks but now it's here, I almost don't want to test, in case it's a BFN. At least at the minute I don't know one way or the other...

No trixie so sorry :hugs: Hopefully next cycle is yours so you can have a Christmas miracle this year instead of a loss. :hugs:

My testing urge seems to have passed - now I don't even want to test at all I'm so nervous for a :bfn: I will test on Monday though and hope that at 12dpo a line will be strong enough for a February :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->