Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

Valentine's Day Ovulation and such a sweet victory! Got my :bfp: today! This is our first little one!

Best of luck to all of you ladies! :dust:

Congrats....

Looks like lots of bfp's for feb

Yay congrats! How many Does that make so far?

I'm hoping to add to the number tomorrow when I test. We will see I guess. 25 cycles (not counting 6 months we were apart) since a chemical/early MC so I'm long overdue for a :bfp:

Yay congrats Hun :)

I'm out! Af arrived a day late this morning :( good luck though girls xxx

Yay congrats! How many Does that make so far?

I'm hoping to add to the number tomorrow when I test. We will see I guess. 25 cycles (not counting 6 months we were apart) since a chemical/early MC so I'm long overdue for a :bfp:

You so are due your BFP. I am really hoping and have all my fingers and toes crossed that i can come on here tommorow and see that flashing BFP next to your name. xx

Thanks I hope so. Or at the very least if it's not there tomorrow I'll take no AF on Tuesday and a :bfp: later in the week. :D

My AF is due tomorrow.......not feeling it yet, keeping everything crossed!! Fab news about all the :bfp: good luck to all the other ladies testing this week!!

My AF was due yesterday and still no signs. this morning i did get a BBT temp drop below the coverline which makes me think AF will show up tomorrow and that there will be spotting today/tonite. still keeping FXd and trying to find something to keep me from chart stalking and staring at the boards all day.

Congrats on the ladies with their BFPs!!! :happydance::happydance:

Unfortunately I'm out - tested on Fri and BFN, then :witch: arrived on Sat :cry: Had a crappy day at work on Fri also so the weekend has been crap in general, and that was even when we were away at the spa. Really thought it was my month :cry::cry:

sorry your out Conina :hugs: and terespk - hope she doesnt show x

Congrats on the ladies with their BFPs!!! :happydance::happydance:

Unfortunately I'm out - tested on Fri and BFN, then :witch: arrived on Sat :cry: Had a crappy day at work on Fri also so the weekend has been crap in general, and that was even when we were away at the spa. Really thought it was my month :cry::cry:

Sorry hunni,

Think I might be joining you, not feeling confident.
:cry:

Sorry you had a crappy weekend, me too, I put my back out, I've been in tears with the pain and now the cramps are getting bad....I've sent my hubby out for chocolate mousse cake and neopolitan ice cream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->