Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

I've had some really nasty evaps on FRER. I would test again, good luck!!

Still no sign of AF........... keeping everything crossed, don't know if I want to test, I'm too scared of the :bfn:

How is everyone else doing??

I'm on CD1 too supposedly but no witch and I couldn't test this morning because right before I woke up I had a BFP dream and couldn't face the BFN. :nope:

Mahhh!!! DH said its inevitable and that I am going to eventually find out and i shouldn't be scared of the BFN but I am. I'm a big wimp. :dohh:

Awwww, good luck...

I had another temp drop this am at 12 dpo, my lp is 13 days, so pretty sure AF will be here right on time.

Hope you het that bfp

I don't know what my lp is as this was my first time using opks, but as I'm at the end of 12dpo I'm encouraged to know that it's at least 12 days. Hoping jot to see AF tomorrow - or the next day when she'll officially be late. Hoping I have a shy :bfp:

Good luck ndh...

That's great, at least you know you have a decnt lp length...

I'm encouraged this cycle because for once u haven't had spotting for days before my af starts....which is great because I used progesterone cream, so I think I'll do that next cycle so my lining doesn't start shedding before the beanie can stick.

The spotting always worried me....yay progesterone.

Lol

the day has come and :witch: hasnt arrived yet. not even spotting yet. after my evap on FRER yesterday, i tested with a dollar store brand and got yet another evap. woke up and tested with fmu and got a negative on a digi and maybeeeeee a faint positive on dollar store...but i looked at it like 12 minutes so it could be another evap...but is that normal getting 3 evaps in a row? i think not...but who knows anymore.

how is everyone else holding up?

Thanks everyone for your nice thoughts :hugs::hugs: Sorry I was being a bit miserable - I've snapped out of it now. I've worked out that if this cycle is the same as last time, we'll be TTC on our lovely long weekend in Budapest - wouldn't that be nice???

(Maybe if it works I'll do a Posh & Becks - does "Budapest" work better for a boy's name or a girl's??? :haha::haha:)

Anyway can't wait to here how the rest of you ladies get on - roll on the :bfp:!!

Bfn for me...

Sore throat, think I'm coming down with something.

Good luck ladies

boo to more bfn :( stupid witch :hugs:

maybe we should change this thread for who wants a christmas baby :D

Hello, I'm new to this thread.

I haven't been charting but guess ovulation to be around the 14th and 15th. I've had symptoms since the 15th and have been testing since :dohh: I'm due for AF on the 2nd or 3rd of March.

Yesterday and today, I've been getting very faint lines but I'm concerned that they're evaps. I'm going to continue testing, hope it gets stronger!!

Good luck ladies, I hope there are some more BFP's xxx

Hello, I'm new to this thread.

I haven't been charting but guess ovulation to be around the 14th and 15th. I've had symptoms since the 15th and have been testing since :dohh: I'm due for AF on the 2nd or 3rd of March.

Yesterday and today, I've been getting very faint lines but I'm concerned that they're evaps. I'm going to continue testing, hope it gets stronger!!

Good luck ladies, I hope there are some more BFP's xxx

Welcome to the thread!!:hi:

Hope that line gets darker for you!:flower:

Valentines week conception didn't happen in this house - AF arrived this morning :(

So sorry NDH :hugs: Christmas baby for you maybe!!

Still no AF for me....not really feeling like she's gonna come either....but don't wanna count my chickens! :shhh:

Halfway through my first night shift, having a pretty rough night - already been kneed in the stomach & had the car door swing back & hit me in the back of the head - OUCH!!:dohh: :dohh:

Congrats to all your positives ladies and sorry for the witch that came, dang periods :)

Looks like she just snuck up on me too.......:cry:
Was not expecting that this month!

Sorry to hear that Mamicoch :(

I got AF cramps this morning, and my test lines aren't getting stronger so they must be evaps. I never had them before the last few days. I don't like the way they play with my head. :(

I doubt I'll convince my OH to actively TTC, he wants to go travelling and I'd feel like I was taking his dream away so back to using protection and no more getting carried away. :blush:

Good luck trying next month :)

AF came for a visit for me too :( boo hoo - on to next month ladies! Darn it!

Sorry Buttercup!

I think AF will strike me tomorrow morning!

Im fully prepared...onto new hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->