Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

Hopin! Hey hun. I have not tested yet, but I am trying my hardest not to. I am so tired, I slept 12 hours last night and took a 3 hour nap a little while ago. I am ugh,zzzzzz. I hope I get my BFP this week (I saw your post on the other thread).

Sorry Conina, it will be okay, there is always next month, thats what I love about TTC. Its not like just every once in a while. :D

Hope everyone gets their BFP

Thanks Katertots, I'm sooo drained, and tired beyond, I'm not sure but I had a lil light brown spotting when I wiped once, so who knows... no cramps at all :shrug: AF due tomorrow GRRR oh and a ever so not lovely headache... How can you wait so long to test, I'd have a full head of grey hair... :lol:

Sorry to hear the :witch: got you ladies, chin up there is next month.. Christmas baby~

Good Luck to those testing or waiting to test, I'm off to bed.. :)

Thanks Katertots, I'm sooo drained, and tired beyond, I'm not sure but I had a lil light brown spotting when I wiped once, so who knows... no cramps at all :shrug: AF due tomorrow GRRR oh and a ever so not lovely headache... How can you wait so long to test, I'd have a full head of grey hair... :lol:

Sorry to hear the :witch: got you ladies, chin up there is next month.. Christmas baby~

Good Luck to those testing or waiting to test, I'm off to bed.. :)

headache good sign girl. I had mine for about a week before i got my bfp.

I had headaches frequently last week, but I didn't think it was a sign of pregnancy, but yeah, I had headache for like 4 days straight.

My throat is scratchy today...

But my cramps are getting worse...

2 days to af

headaches can occur because of hormone changes i still have them on and off now. so you never know could be a sign, it was for me. Good luck.

I am having headaches too, but they are not bad. Def. dealable

Does anyone know if sudden nail growth is an early peg sign....I've been taking pre natals for four months in prep. For pregnancy, but I noticed this week they are growing super fast and they are strong...my nails were always brittle and thin.

Prenatals make your nails look and grow fast I have heard. :D

No, I know , I read that.but why now, why not before, I've been on them 4 months....I just wondered if this had happened to anyone else

No :bfp: at 12 dpo. I know I should be hopeful as no AF either, but I think she's on the way and is due any time in the next 48 hours really.

Ok ladies I need your help...I took an FRER this morning and didn't see anything but of course stupid me looked an hour later and saw a this

https://img171.imageshack.us/img171/8337/img00140201102271901.jpg

I didn't think frer got evap lines. This is a crappy pic from my bberry; the line is def pink and darker in real life. Of course this was my last frer and the ic's are all negative.

SORRYYY that is soooo big I didn't realize and idk how to fix it!

Can you take a picture of it in the light? Its very dark I can hardly see anything

I see the line, but it was after an hour so could be a naughty evap. Test again tomorrow :)

I've had a couple of pink frer evaps....

Test again in two days

https://img30.imageshack.us/img30/724/img00144201102272026.jpg

Katertots this is the best I can get bc this stupid phone doesn't have a flash

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you should never go by a test when the time frame has lapsed it ends up a evap line or a false positive.. I would wait a day or two and retest with FMU in the time designated. Good Luck hun... Hope to hear your good news soon :)

bella, I see something but I there is no way for us to tell if its an evap. I would test again in the morning or Tuesday morning. Let us know how it goes :D

I've had some really nasty evaps on FRER. I would test again, good luck!!

Still no sign of AF........... keeping everything crossed, don't know if I want to test, I'm too scared of the :bfn:

How is everyone else doing??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->