Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

We'll have to have a Christamas 2011 Baby thread!!

Gutted mind, really thought this was my month........never mind, onwards & upwards!!

Any more tests done??

Good luck to everyone left to test!!xx

i still have an hour and a half of work until i can finally go home and test again. i am def a test addict!

Tested this morning and :bfn: but the test was 25miu so maybe it wasn't sensitive enough? :shrug: AF is not due until Saturday though

Bummer Rachel, BUT you tested TOOO early hun... Chin up... Its gonna happen ;)

Sorry to hear the nasty :witch: got some of you ladies... I "think" she got me too?? Oh well there is a Christmas baby to be had ladies, don't give up!!

I'm OK with whatever happens, I'm done with the Loser anyways... don't think I'll be TTC anymore unless he changes his way, I doubt it but I'll still pop on and off to say Hi to everyone... Its gonna happen for everyone soon... Its just around the corner!!

Good Luck to those who's testing soon, I'll keep watching the thread... FX'd for some :bfp:

Bummer Rachel, BUT you tested TOOO early hun... Chin up... Its gonna happen ;)

Sorry to hear the nasty :witch: got some of you ladies... I "think" she got me too?? Oh well there is a Christmas baby to be had ladies, don't give up!!

I'm OK with whatever happens, I'm done with the Loser anyways... don't think I'll be TTC anymore unless he changes his way, I doubt it but I'll still pop on and off to say Hi to everyone... Its gonna happen for everyone soon... Its just around the corner!!

Good Luck to those who's testing soon, I'll keep watching the thread... FX'd for some :bfp:

Wish I had your faith hun!

Its hard sometimes and I try so hard not to question it or why, I've been told so many times that When God feels your ready it will happen... I'm rooting for ya hun... :hugs:

Thanks hun. Hopefully it will happen soon as I don't know how long I can take this emotional rollercoaster!

started spotting, which means the :witch: is on her way :cry:

No VDay victory for me..AF showed up today, onto having xmas babies!:thumbup:

well folks!

The witch just got me....

I'm out....and onto month 7 and ntnp.

Sorry Sweedot. I think she'll be getting me soon too. Here's to Christmas babies :)

Err um, I don't think I'm out... Spotting completely stopped.... :shrug: No red blood nothing and I'm a full flow kinda girl... I woke up this morning expecting a full flow and nothing... my left hip/leg was hurting too, and more lovely acne and my boobs have grown @@ OMG... If its late implantation I can't test for another week!! Holy Catfish!!

H to the No... :lol: Its too early, IF its late implantation I'd have to wait a week so that the HCG can build up... Guess I'm in a holding pattern per say :lol:

But it may not be late implantation! Some people spot during the first few weeks anyway. Test!

I agree with Rachel......:test:

Got a good feeling about you!

Holy Catfish... I just got goosebumps... I really want to test, and last month was a wacky period too, maybe I should wait a few days, don't want a :bfn: It will be hard but I'm gonna hold out a lil longer to see what happens... but thank you both... :hugs:

If you're having twins though it should show already ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->