Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

bella you temps look fab....hang in there......id be lost without you lot!!!!

i hope my temp goes up tomorrow FX

im off work today so had alot of time on my hands so i changed all of my remaining temps to 7.30 if i woke up earlier and FF changed my coverline lower so i dont think they look to bad now......just hope i get a higher temp in the morning!

they look good to me! have some mild cramps - def think im out this month...

you defo not out....your temps are too good....id be shocked if you got AF. i had cramps when i was pregnant....

right i have just tested again and i think i can see a faint line????? i have tested on at least 10 of the ic's that i got but never saw any line.........could it be a cruel evap????

you have to tilt the test toward the light!

right i have just tested again and i think i can see a faint line????? i have tested on at least 10 of the ic's that i got but never saw any line.........could it be a cruel evap????

you have to tilt the test toward the light!

Ooooh, show us a pic!!!!!!!

i cant, it doesnt show up on camera, so i threw it out.......im so afraid that its an evap!!!

Oh no!

When you testing again?
Good luck, I'm so excited for you!!

ill test again in the morning.......i hope my temp goes up....im so frightened.

well i did another one, but it came up within the 5 mins and now disappeared, it was so clear that i went to get my camera and when i got back to it, it was a bfn...wtf??????

must be an evap!

I'm so excited for you, dying to see....did you take a pic anyway??

i got bfn this morning....but temps went up....im only 10 dpo.....im not out till she sings!!!!

trixieee im so excited for you!!!

ok girls, im freaking out. THOUGHT i was starting to spot bc being the crazy girl that i am was checking my cervix and when i wiped my finger on the tp i SWEAR i saw some pink/tan but it wasnt obvious. i have been cramping so i figured i was out so i put a tampon in and was sure to wake up to AF in all her glory but there was absolutely nothing on it. poas and a line came up well within the time limit but the only thing is, i didnt have any more hpts so when i was food shopping last night at pathmark (in the US) i picked up the last hpt they had which was "livebetter" but its pink dye. since ive never used it i am kind of doubting the bfp esp since i feel like im going to come on any second now.

guess i have to wait until the morning. going to buy a digi and FRER after work

i am going crazy sitting here at work - i can't concentrate!

whoo--hoooooo!!!!!!

no change with me, iv been getting bfn s since.........................!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->